Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts (8495 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by phlamesG: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is this the latest trend??

Or is it a lesbian wedding? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
They all have nice asses, especially the first girl.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Regged01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Recession didnt affect all this ass @ all. The first one is like Range back.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
The groom will be thinking if he made the real choice.

i won't let ladies with this kinda stuff be on the bridal train when i walk to the altar

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by futurerex: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
wink nice ass
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by maryjan8(f): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by BabaRamota1980: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
i must comment on this visual. cool

that maid second from left has received butt punishment from plenty men. Thats a veteran. The bride herself has been dug plenty times from the back. She goes straight for the juice machine! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by BabaRamota1980: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:

First from left? You like that ehn? wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Fidelismaria: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin

y d bride nyash con flat lyk dis
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
The first girl's yansh tho..
Looks sweet,soft and succulent kiss

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by eezeribe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dry things

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes... and yes smiley
BabaRamota1980:

First from left? You like that ehn? wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's not flat...it's just intimidated by the other yanshes
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin

y d bride nyash con flat lyk dis
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by SmellingAnus(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
After taking this pics and your husband looks at it when you are not around and he decides to chase one of them because men are moved by what they see cheesy... Don't take this comment seriously... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Martinola(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow...see particulars...not lyk d shrinked one Jummy was flaunting d oda tym
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by BabaRamota1980: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yes... and yes smiley

the one next to her is my type of a$$. You dont like that second one? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Mikylopez(f): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
they got nice as$ tho
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bum pad. The reallest ass there is the second from right. You can see the way the cloth folds softly into and just above her butt crack...sweet.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
All na septic tank, if u like kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Sammypope4all(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Holding on to their problem, my problem and your problem.....

Call or whatsapp 08065704533 for your bitcoins

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by EmmySparky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
The second from right has the best A_ss..right shape and size

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by reallest(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
BoboYekini:
Bum pad. The reallest ass there is the second from right. You can see the way the cloth folds softly into and just above her butt crack...sweet.

Stop calling moi name undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Teague4league(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmmySparky:
The second from right has the best A_ss..right shape and size
Una get eye mehn.
One botte of Heineken for u!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's okay, has that natural slope. But the first one is curvier and well rounded and I think slightly bigger. smiley.
BabaRamota1980:

the one next to her is my type of a$$. You dont like that second one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by EmmySparky(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Teague4league:

Una get eye mehn.
One botte of Heineken for u!
lol na my food be that o...i no dey take am joke....
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by Teague4league(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmmySparky:
lol na my food be that o...i no dey take am joke....
grin we sabi beta things
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by queenitee(f): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by phlamesG: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
all this posters above me sha

see as una dey analyse yansh cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by iykedare(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
After taking this pics and your husband looks at it when you are not around and he decides to chase one of them because men are moved by what they see cheesy... Don't take this comment seriously... cheesy

This is funny but true. If my wife is stupid enough to get involved in this kind of pics then I should be able to pick and f0rck any of these girls when I want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts by SmellingAnus(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
iykedare:

This is funny but true. If my wife is stupid enough to get involved in this kind of pics then I should be able to pick and f0rck any of these girls when I want.
hahhahah but I don't think she will be stupid enough to take this type of pic but if she does... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) / "I Bought 20 Cars With My Big Bum Bum" - Curvy Lady Says (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.