Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (47432 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Whitemoney: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2016
The guy is jobless, the girl is heartless. The end
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by favelli(m): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by hollowpot15684(m): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2016
That is the response of a re_tarded being..

How can someone be that open to you and the response you gave him was "LoL", what's up though.

Thunder fire you,..

Nah all this kin girls dey fall into wrong hands..
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by kan12(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2016
BROTHER FOR USE THIS TIME READ TWO CHAPTERS.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by amanikondo: 4:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Na poor man dey write poem for woman. When you have money, dey flock around you and just pick the one you want.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by majorbravo: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2016
HARDDON:

Aint gono do jack ...

He's a shy guy...woreva that means...lol

Analysing d text, one can easily tell he was rambling , uncordinated tots!
If he had tried this physicaly, he wudnt last afta da first line. He wud hv frozen.

Reminds me of secondary sch days when i was a luv letter consultant.
Success rate 50/55 Until i won d principal's daughter for one idiat senoir who somehow let d cat outa d bag because he cudnt flow the lines in d letter.... he confessed, some how mentioned my name as d author. She came testing my lyrical prowess, unknown to me, n b4 i cud blink, she was head over heels for! Oh d
Punishment! . grin cheesy

'
"With pleasure, i pick my pink pen n here i perch with your tots carressing my meek mind...."

Wen i was a child, i chilled childish, now a man, i toss childish tins

Now I must say I'm impressed with your understanding of these things. You do know your onions. A lot of guys really need to man up and be the man. How the hell does a lion eat grass when there's meat to be hunted down? How do we tell these fellas that they got to realise their potential and be the man rather than a disposable item for females.

Tbh i didnt read his epistle in detail, it freaked me out 2 lines in. Whatever he had to say would have made more sense in person, yes of course he needs the right words but even the best intentions could be misunderstood when presented in text to someone who knows or thinks little about you. Why? because she doesn't know him in that manner (at least not well enough) to appropriately imagine him saying the words she's received in text, therefore that makes solo texting the worse way to bare your mind to a female.

If she doesn't already know him enough to have an attraction that makes even the mere scent of his aftershave turn her on, a brilliant one-sided text (lacking back and forth conversation) wont suddenly make him metamorphose into a hot guy in her mind. So its not just the words that matter, but the person behind the words can make a lot of difference. If he took his time to build his man-portfolio, he would need not say much, his presence would say a lot more. And if afterwards he goes back to a short text, it would be even more potent at that point cos its coming from the guy she is physically attracted to. Not the words but the imagination of him saying those things to her would do it.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
The content of the message would make good music... Let Banky W see this
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Newway2(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2016
egopersonified:
Men becoming more womanly and women becoming more manly.

So very true. Women are increasingly earning more & men are increasingly earning less. Cld we say there are more opportunity for women than men?

Meanwhile, pls reply ur WhatsApp msg b4 u talk say I don abandon u o.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ibietela2(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Brother in Arms.

We must kill this SHYNESS by force
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ezewealth(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
correctguy0900:
Obviously needs a girl. Konji could turn a responsible guy to dumbo dumbo. Just get him a gurl for a whole night and he will be searching for delete botton on whatssap to wipe that sh*t the next morning.
So sad

My man true talk, you don talk every tin finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by donMIG(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice flows sha but i must confess bross u don dull....should have told her dis face to face
Now she go reason say u no serious...wrong move boss
But u need to finish up dis mishap
Guy go n confront dis babe as soon as possible b4 she call one or two gfs n dey start laffin at ur dumb moves den all ur chances go dissipate ooo....react nooowwwwwwwww!!!!!
U don dei go ??
Or u wan missout on d sweet friendship n d Bleep wink
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by polymath01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
The write up would have been off the hook if, not for long epistle. The guy failed to realize that, the more the lines the more fallacious it becomes.
where I have a problem with the girl, is in that laughing aspect. Must you laugh if you are not interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.