Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (47433 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by funkyibodude(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't get what kinda response is he expecting Not all girls are chatting freaks ok
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ogtavia(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2016
fhavourish:
I don't get...what do u expect her to say?
he expected some pity...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2016
no big deal...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:
grin grin That's to make it clear she isn't interested
me am interested in you though
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by m6tem: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Op the girl no mess up the guy na d guy mess up him self.
Why you go tell girl all this over chat instead of face to face?
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by CHARLOE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by BlackOnassis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
ikp120:
Lolzzz grin

Guys abeg let's stop being serious with babes. They ain't worth it, at least most of them.

I think that Trump's philosophy of "Grab them by the pussy" don dey make sense. grin grin
grin

This is the reason why I don't have a thing in the world against players. These ladies deserve it big time. tongue tongue

**Modified **
BTW, I don't see any mess up there. She asked the guy what's up? The guy should have said "My dick is up mehn!". Then the babe would have been like shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Ma nigga!

But seriously, these pikins no dey hear word. Some guys need flogging.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ikp120(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Ma nigga!
But seriously, these pikins no dey hear word. Some guys need flogging.
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by princessayesha(f): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
mtsw
I thought it was something serious. undecided
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by queenitee(f): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Justdulla:

me am interested in you though
What's up? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

What's up? grin grin
am good dear.. been staring at ur monicker pix like its A Van Gogh Masterpiece.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by queenitee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Justdulla:

am good dear.. been staring at ur monicker pix like its A Van Gogh Masterpiece.
undecided undecided
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

undecided undecided
dont be surprise... love is a cracy thing... do you approve PM?
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ezewealth(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Here is a thing,u don't have to be too nice to a gal cos if u ar,she will just friend zone u or make her mugu. U have to stand up like a man accost her and tell her your mind as if ur doing her a favour.

Note: in the journey of love. Let your brain be the driver and your emotions be the conductor because if it is otherwise accident is inevitable. This are my two cents to some dude who are running over the heels for some ladies. As for me "am a grown ass man". make the money first, and u will see everything falls in place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by AZeD1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
fhavourish:
Thanks for the compliments but I think we should just be friends/ any other excuse would be better than "k"

WTF is "k" aside from potassium?

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by paradigmshift(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
copy paste from Linda ikeji...una no dey shame..
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by NairaMaster1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really?

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
naija
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by micflo28(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
He is rich in lenghty words, with slim pocket.

A rich fella has got the chick and kept her with the words she understands better

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Taiwo20(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
fhavourish:

Simple Thank you

Its either she's full of herself, harsh and just not enlightened.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by SmartyPants(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
dayyum!! shocked shocked

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Codes151(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
He's stupid n disrespectful!!! Without thinking if she's engaged or dating or sth!! Starts writing crap
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
That girl's a killer! angry
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Taiwo20(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:

Thanks for the compliments but I think we should just be friends/ any other excuse would be better than "k"

WTF is "k" aside from potassium?

Abi o my brother. Even the lol sef, maybe she doesn't know what it means
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Taiwo20(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sibeal:
That girl's a killer! angry

Hired assasin fa!
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Greedgod: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
MsDelilah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chisos! And people say I'm harsh.
delilah i dnt mind if u lead me to the philistine . Just be my love

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Taiwo20(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
princessayesha:
mtsw
I thought it was something serious. undecided

Ehn ehn......smh
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by BoboFashion(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really unfair, some ladies do feel outta world these days.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by RasheedUmar: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girls and "K". SMH.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
Yu can't tell someone something this serious over text.
thanks buddy!
just added that to me inventory
"don't tell her over the internet, say it to her face"
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
I dont see the biggie here
He expressed himself she was too overwhelmed to say much undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.