Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (47441 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
wah abt u? Ever broken a guy's hrt like dat?
nah... I am way too nice
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
nah... I am way too nice
oh cmon, nice girls are the most culprits, they always never know what to say when stuff like this comes up.... Some of them even just play along, they know they dont like dis guy, buh dey dont wana break his heart, so they just be like, lets just be friends...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
oh cmon, nice girls are the most culprits, they always never know what to say when stuff like this comes up.... Some of them even just play along, they know they dont like dis guy, buh dey dont wana break his heart, so they just be like, lets just be friends...
uncle judge
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
uncle judge
i wasnt judging na, besides ur a lady of few words.. I've been typing lenghty texts and ur replies were just singular... wink
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Slimydude49(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
No need for all these lengthy talk.. Something like I wanna take you out this weekend.. When can I come and pick you up?? .. Spend a few bucks on the hoe and drop some short catchy lines.. Your charisma and carriage would do the convincing.. She would probably follow you to your apartment and pass the night there

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Liamm(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
HIScraziness:
For this age wey we dey?? Which guy still dey do " I have feelings for you"?? angry angry

which one dem dey do now? Edakun help me
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Liamm(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bahddo:
Lolzzzzz grin
He's too polite, and his game is whack.
please which is an active game?
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by DaudaAbu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jst ignore her joor

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Liamm(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Liamm(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Liamm(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
i wasnt judging na, besides ur a lady of few words.. I've been typing lenghty texts and ur replies were just singular... wink
niggar is coming for me already
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
niggar is coming for me already
chilax...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by brightalo17: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
I didn't even read beyond the second line,abeg who get patient read am should try and summarize for me to understand his point.

Op if you're reading please next try and make it short very short,simple and cute.

Come and learn from we the masters and spare yourself long sermon .
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by litaninja(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
You be man wey sabi...

ogtavia:
dude fell off a cliff immediately he went beyond the five lines mark....its like writing a long essay to impress your lecturer who doesn't give a sh.it..he reads one or two paragraphs and the rest is paper for the road side akara seller...sorry dude...how about you try telling a woman how much you love her in bits..a little at a time,..as long as she sticks around to hear the rest anyway...I mean leave something for her to imagine..

Conversely if a lady wrote the same thing to a man...he won't think anything of her...

Sorry bro,Just handed over to that woman the Yam and the knife of the DOA relationship
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by CRAPHA96(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
fhavourish:
I don't get...what do u expect her to say?
LET THUNDER FROM PAKISTAN STRIKE U THERE...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by CRAPHA96(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
Yu can't tell someone something this serious over text.
ARE U EXPECTING HIM TO SUMMON UR ANCESTORS IN UR PRESENCE BEFORE U GOTTA KNOW THAT HE IS SERIOUS....Dnt forget that some people are too shy for this kinda trash
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
chilax...
tongue
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
tongue
lol ah will draw ur tongue now and chew it
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
lol ah will draw ur tongue now and chew it
embarassed[
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
embarassed[
look who was acting all tough grin
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
look who was acting all tough grin
lol
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
lol
where i come from, lol means i dont have anythn to say further
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
where i come from, lol means i dont have anythn to say further
mr judge
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
mr judge
ah ah, cmon, i wasnt judging grin...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by beezyblaze(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
Thank you just very much....some guys can be so unreasonable....
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Gaskia: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong in the guy's style. He is the poetic type and I really enjoy his fluent and creative lines. Some guys just enjoy the wooing game. It can be fun sometimes. The babe seems to enjoy it too. She was not nasty and she did not tell him off? " What's up through" could just be her way to extract more of those romantic lyrics that are typical of a Hollywood romance.
Note that the dude said he composes poems on her which she is aware of. She is yet to say no, she is also careful not to stop the flow. She may have been reading this style only in the mags and movies as guys with styles like this are 'extinct'. The dude is my guy, even if she says no tomorrow, at least you were man enough to wrap out your mind and heart in a rhythm that depicts who you are... bold, clear and romantic. I bet you if she does not say yes soon, she may never regret tomorrow but she would have missed a guy who could awaken a rare part of her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Obviously needs a girl. Konji could turn a responsible guy to dumbo dumbo. Just get him a gurl for a whole night and he will be searching for delete botton on whatssap to wipe that sh*t the next morning.
So sad
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Dbrave1(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2016
idiots they here they gather opinion I dey map out strategy out I go get Kaosara i can't sleep am tired....if u a don experience that kind thing u no go blame the guy my case is different anyway
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Lewandoski20(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2016
MsDelilah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chisos! And people say I'm harsh.

Who tell you say you harsh... Hmmm?

You wey I see dey soak gari last weekend... How far?
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by samsam2019: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Masikay:
says who?

You ladies most times don't even know what you want

I can bet if she was into that guy she would not give her such a stoopid reply
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Whitemoney: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Masikay:
holla, you rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.