Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tag And Ask - Romance (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (145706 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Two-faced liar! I quoted and/or mentioned your moniker(s) whenever I laid the allegations. Your only response was, "I'd modify my comment to exonerate myself when I get home". You never did 'cause your defense would dissolve in the flood of truth I would have continued to unleash on the 'streets' of Nairaland.

You're the dingbat who , eaten by guilt, tried to find succor in playing ignorant of your evil schemings. You can keep deactivating your monikers but the stench of your ill-formed habits would haunt you like a vengeful phantom.
you sad soul, I mentioned you first to ask a question which you answered. I promised to answer your allegations when I get home which I did the very night. Here you are running barking like a loose dog.

Seeing how you can't be civil and reasonable in your conversation, I'll put a stop to replying you.
I don't know you, never met you, owe you nothing and not responsible for whatever hardship life must have thrown at you, so you're free to live with whatever it is you've got on your mind. It will never add or remove nothing from me

Just so you know, I deactivated cuz I was given long ban and that's why I've always deactivated. Atleast I don't hide

This is my last reply to you
Bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
You said you mentioned me, where is my moniker in your gossip?

Anyways, like I said, I'm done replying you. Keep being obsessed all you want

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Softorgasm(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
smh
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beyedew, got your mention sis, I've been around, work has been hectic lately. How's the family? Much love, xoxoxoxo. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by beyedew(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Beyedew, got your mention sis, I've been around, work has been hectic lately. How's the family? Much love, xoxoxoxo. kiss kiss kiss

We good dear. How is you. Just saw this, I don't get notified when I have mentions, I don't know y. Take care kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Deoblazing(f): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Tag And Ask by dillycool(f): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
obi!!

ObioratheBully:
cheesy

Something must kill a man..

Until that day, I shall keep enjoying my sweet wives..

In case you want to be part of my emotional accoutrements, you know there's more than enough of me to go around.. wink
Re: Tag And Ask by ndubueze92(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rosy1992.... Are you really a snub!
Re: Tag And Ask by obontami: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
TheInkredible:
But you're the one jumping on my mentions since yesterday, nah!! grin I have always likened you to someone given an internet enabled phone to test your sanity level so I have never quoted you first since you debuted your madness in this section.

I must have hurt you bad. Since you're changing topic so quickly. I am honestly sorry. I don't know how sinz is related to this matter that borders on your need to critique people's write-up when your education is in a sorry state.

I never wanted to quote you until you began dancing around and quoting me since yesterday like a cash-starved prostitutê.

I don't know how you and your entire #mgna seek to orbit around my essence. Seems every time you gather, I feature top of your agenda.

Change your educational qualification and fake iPhone 7plus before attempting to change Nairaland.

Believe me, you're sitting top of the bottom of the worst in Nairaland. You need spiritual cleansing and true rebirth.

A jobless 26 year old planning for miss Nairaland 2017, 7 months away from time and you want to tell me your father's creditors didnt swap your destiny with that of a dibia's ram?

Abeg, stop changing topic. You came to criticise my English like you do so many folks here when you can't even write better than a sedated circus gorilla.

#mgna bunch of illiterate notice-me -by-fire-by-force imbeciles.

You have been quoting me since yesterday just to grab the limelight for yourself. I haven't cussed you. You're the one posting fake iPhone 7plus and rumbled notes as withdrawals just to get girls to notice you.

And you have cussed sinz far more than I have even when you have no offline dealings with him! Since your amnesia is activated anytime you log on to Nairaland.

Dude, no one takes you seriously here. The only thing that gives your life a meaning is calling your friends offline to like your wack disses.

Go prepare for Mr Nairaland, that's your life's ambition at 26.

ahcb ftrebirth y'all need to see this. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by AHCB: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
obontami:
ahcb_ ftrebirth y'all need to see this. Lol
SeEn, noted and laughed at tremendously. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by obontami: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=AHCB post=57364686]SeEn, noted and laughed at tremendously. grin[/quote

Jokers full nairaland I swear. grin cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by AHCB: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
obontami:
Bros, no be small I tell you. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by obontami: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
AHCB:
Bros, no be small I tell you. grin

Lolzzzzz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by FreeIgboho: 1:46am On Sep 28, 2021
LIVIYA are your vaccine beliefs based on religion?
Re: Tag And Ask by LIVIYA(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeIgboho:
LIVIYA are your vaccine beliefs based on religion?
based on common sense
Re: Tag And Ask by HardMirror(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Mimzyy you are all grown up now and ever so beautiful. Married? Single? What's up

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.