Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime (10984 Views)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by MrSly(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Aufbauh:
And some people still wonder how we found ourselves in this messy condition.
Jonathan regime is not worth any reflection. It was simply a locust years of which the elites took advantage of to impoverished the common man.

Painfully this figure is not close to one tenth of the actual money that was looted.
And in PMB's administration of bountiful harvest, the common man has flourished, right?
Thieves giving false figure to confuse the minds of the gullible.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by bejick(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
N288.6 billion?

Jesus Christ, Holy Mother Of God, Jesu Kristi, Jehovah, God, Samson, Goliath, Sango, Oghene, Allah,Chinekeeeeee.

So N97.6 billion belonged to Abacha, and the rest is Jonathans. Did not even know that "Saint Otuoke" stole this much. Still dont know what Buhari is waiting for to grab Goodluck Jonathan, as our constitution does not give immunity to former Presidents or Governors.

hunger really bad
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Tculest: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
IykeChukz:
Yeye gospel...
They will still borrow to make up after the media lies...

. Alot of thieves are fed up wit Buhari. God bless u pmb
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Whytelyon(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:
Good job FG...

I just pray the next government recovers even more from this present government and others if possible

Wait, do you actually believe that APC is telling the truth? They recovering funds,and yet they still borrow to fund the budget. You day read news abi you just being very mischievous? I'd like to know.

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by samx4real(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

Wait, do you actually believe that APC is telling the truth? They recovering funds,and yet they still borrow to fund the budget. You day read news abi you just being very mischievous? I'd like to know.

Just like your FG

Mischievous i guess
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
OlaMiki:
you lack substance and objectivity. try think before you write
Yet you ended up saying nothing of substance, such an empty vessel.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by akinboyo: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2016
This government is built upon deceit, lies and confusion. Let them come out on how 288bio was recovered.

Or may be the corrupt ones who turned saints when they joined APC have submitted their loot as well. Shio!
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
N288.6 billion?

Jesus Christ, Holy Mother Of God, Jesu Kristi, Jehovah, God, Samson, Goliath, Sango, Oghene, Allah,Chinekeeeeee.

So N97.6 billion belonged to Abacha, and the rest is Jonathans. Did not even know that "Saint Otuoke" stole this much. Still dont know what Buhari is waiting for to grab Goodluck Jonathan, as our constitution does not give immunity to former Presidents or Governors.
Nigerians are wiser now. They know APC and scam figures. Don't be part of the foolish ones left
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Aufbauh:
And some people still wonder how we found ourselves in this messy condition.
Jonathan regime is not worth any reflection. It was simply a locust years of which the elites took advantage of to impoverished the common man.

Painfully this figure is not close to one tenth of the actual money that was looted.
Nigerians are wiser now. They know APC and scam figures. Don't be part of the foolish ones left
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Whytelyon(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:

Just like your FG

Mischievous i guess

grin grin grin this one is confused o... grin

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by bejeria101(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Make una dey scam una sef dis govt hasnt recovered jack! What is the $30bn loan for? And deiziani $90bn where is it. Awon oponu oshi go and tell dis rubbish to your daura cows.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by nsilordgmail(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
My brother it's unfortunate that this administration keep on lying to the masses instead of working
Bros, they are not lying to the masses. We are wiser now, their lies and propaganda is stale. IT IS ONLY ZOMBIES THAT BELIEVES NEWS LIKE THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Elbowroom: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016
virginboy1:
Another Lie.

Since Last year,This FG have been discovering billions of looted money.
But where is the money. We don't know.

I only pity the sheepish Zombies.

The money de inside your momma toto
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Elbowroom: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2016
virginboy1:
Jonathan Regime though Corrupt, is far more better than this Buhari regime.

How? Please explain
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by paradigmshift(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:
Jonathan will never go unpunished. Amen!

just like u ..amen
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by awa(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Buhari and his Touts are playing with our collective intelligence. What the hell are they talking about again. You recover this you recover that yet the masses are dying in penury.

What is stopping Buhari and his team from publishing names and amounts recovered from individuals
Does it means he is such a Coward that he cannot sincerely probe those who wrong this nation.

Pretenders they say always do the worst from time immemorial.

Some Zombies are here shouting GEJ did that GEJ did that
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Keep on deceiving your gullible followers, sane Nigerians have grown pass this kinda news..
So are you saying the money was actually not stolen?
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by tsdarkside(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2016
EastGold:
The ones wey dem don recover wetin dem use am do.

This people en

stop dreaming of blood money..

dawnit...you easteners are dispeakable..

you only care about money,no morals a tall...
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by awa(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Mekwen:
So are you saying the money was actually not stolen?

Money was stolen... Tell us who steal what... PMB should sincerely tell us what he is doing with what has been recovered so far. What about the revenue from Crude Oil and other revenues accruable to the federation. What is he doing with them
Every day he is busying our ear with I recovered this I recovered that.

Who all these his recovery don epp... Can he say we recovered this and did this to better the lots of Nigerians. Mind you one day another President would come in and tell us how much Buhari looted
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by tiwiex(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
N288.6 billion?

$288b Only? I don't think it was worth the trouble. How much did we lose from destabilizing d ND? How much would we have earned from interest if TSA was left with the banks? 2trillion at 10% per annum is 200b Naira. Don't also forget TSA made the country lose many jobs in multiplier effects. In summary, we lost over 2 trillion in D last one year or more just t on get 200b Naira and also make life expensive . Please PMB should chose his battles wisely. After all d wahala, na 500m dollars we recover. The city of Houston's annual budget is $2.3 b dollars. Nigerian annual budget is about $15b using current rates. The state of Texas has an annual budget of $112b. State oh. And we waste a whole year recovering $500m. I think we made a mistake with PMB. He is too excited and fixated on crude oil revenue nd dropped the big ball.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by tiwiex(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2016
OlaMiki:
you lack substance and objectivity. try think before you write

Does he really lack substance? Over 50% of d fund is Abacha loot. And over 60% has not even been collected. So what was all d once over d last one year? I supported PMB but d policies over d last one year failed us. Do u know if PMB ignored all dis corruption fight and focused on d economy, we will be better off. We have not gained anything. Dangote cane even refund dis fund from his wallet. My point. The money no plenty at all.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by emmydollars4life(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
N288.6 billion?

AND THE COUNTRY IS STILL POOR, MEANING BUHARI IS STEALING THE MONEY BACK
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2016
paradigmshift:

just like u ..amen

I repeat, God punish Jonathan. The clueless, corrupt and drunkard mistake of a president. cool
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by paradigmshift(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:

I repeat, God punish Jonathan. The clueless, corrupt and drunkard mistake of a president. cool

is your father better off ..son of a drunker spotted . dey there n be ranting. the kunu drinking president is drinking your life n u re blaming Jonathan...gerarahere
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Ijaya123: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
paradigmshift:

is your father better off ..son of a drunker spotted . dey there n be ranting. the kunu drinking president is drinking your life n u re blaming Jonathan...gerarahere

Jonathan will never go unpunished. Quote me anywhere.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Cletus77(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
N288.6 billion?

Haven't you grown past this their blaming work?
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Cletus77(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even if it was true, wat was or will the looted funds use for or be used for?
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by paradigmshift(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ijaya123:

Jonathan will never go unpunished. Quote me anywhere.

lmao...enjoy your change.....
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Eldee54321(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
I thought the said they recovered like trillions of naira...wetin happen to those money n it's now billions of naira again!!!!....nawa oooo for buhari..
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Eldee54321(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
emmydollars4life:

AND THE COUNTRY IS STILL POOR, MEANING BUHARI IS STEALING THE MONEY BACK
yesss ke...he's using it for other things
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Oblang(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
2dugged:
Hehehehe, I just laugh when I see somethings,make I nor talk, shey na this country we all dey,isorite

Wetin u see?
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Recovered it..

Then...

Re-looted it. It's alright, we understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" / Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B / Post Debate Poll: Should Fuel Subsidy Be Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.