Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Militants Attack UNIPORT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack UNIPORT (9549 Views)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Ex-militants Attack Amnesty Office In Abuja / Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by emiemi(f): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
Even if the northern cabal they 'do' us, we go still they 'do' ourselves?
Siting the militants' camp close to the school was a wrong move. This
situation is also showing the amnesty for what it is . . . sham!
Niger delta is in big trouble still i tell u.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by tkb417(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
lmao
when they attacked atlas cove and we made noise, some said we were being yoruba ish that the facilities they attacked is for the government and we Lagosians shld shut the hell up. We suggested these maggots shld be given to the vultures but we were told to go to hell

now, they are in PH raping gurls and attacking innocent citizens; can we safely conclude that the women they attacked are government properties too?
hehehehe

kill them or else, we'll forever be under their wahala

i know one day one day, our moses will come and he'll say enuff is enuff

we shall see
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
tkb417:

lmao
when they attacked atlas cove and we made noise, some said we were being yoruba ish that the facilities they attacked is for the government and we Lagosians shld shut the hell up.

Nucca STFU!!!!  cool
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by nduchucks: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
yar'adua do well, when him negotiate de amnesty deal. but if him tink say government go continue to neglect thousands of youths without providing jobs or opportunities to make decent living, then make dem expect worse tragedies than the one wey happen for uniport.

wey de billions wey federal government say dem go spend to take rehabilitate these people? dem don rape these kids by polluting their land, neglecting their region e.t.c, and dem wan rape them again by not helping dem to re-enter society as promised! shame on de thieving officials wey supposed to carry out the retraining and resettlement.

dis naija delta problem na complete disgrace, de ting dey ungodly whichever way you look at it.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Damoche10: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
Why did they negotiate with terrorist in the first place, COWARDS!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by tkb417(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ibime:

Nucca STFU!!!! cool

abi u dey crase?
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
s
denony:

AM NOT SUPPORTING THEM IN ANY WAY
BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN
WHY PROMISE THEM WHEN U CAN'T FULFIL IT.

BUT THEY ARE DOING IT WRONGLY, WHY STUDENT AND POOR ONES NA

Lame excuse! All the thieves who ever stole before and attributed it to hunger or the devil, were they not shot or sent to jail?
Also has govt fulfilled their promises to Nigerians? Capital NO! Did we then proceed to rape and loot fellow innocent citizens because of this?
BLOODY CRIMINALS WHO DESERVE THE GAS CHAMBER! SHAMELESS FOOLS WHO ARE PREYING ON THEIR VERY OWN PEOPLE THEY CLAIM TO FIGHT FOR.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
tkb417:

lmao
when they attacked atlas cove and we made noise, some said we were being yoruba ish that the facilities they attacked is for the government and we Lagosians shld shut the hell up. We suggested these maggots shld be given to the vultures but we were told to go to hell
now, they are in PH raping gurls and attacking innocent citizens; can we safely conclude that the women they attacked are government properties too?
hehehehe

When your dog has rabies and you continue to stroke it's head whenever your neighbors complain it bit them, know that one day e go turn around and bit you too. Where's that militant in disguise called Tony Uranta now? undecided He said MEND's attack on Lagos was fair game, I wonder what he's saying now that militants are feasting on their own people now? So sad! So sad!

Damoche10:

Why did they negotiate with terrorist in the first place, COWARDS!

What do you expect from weak inept, parochial and tribalistic leadership? Nero [Our leaders] is fiddling while Rome is burning. Who will cross this Rubicon for us?

tkb417:

lmao
kill them or else, we'll forever be under their wahala

i know one day one day, our moses will come and he'll say enuff is enuff
we shall see

True we can pray for a Nigerian Moses but are we -the YOUTH- ready for change? Are we ready to shed our ethnic & religious cocoons which we so snugly warm up into to follow our Moses regardless of where he comes from? Meditate [not only you but us all] deeply and strongly upon this.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
ndu_chucks:

yar'adua do well, when him negotiate de amnesty deal.  but if him tink say government go continue to neglect thousands of youths without providing jobs or opportunities to make decent living, then make dem expect worse tragedies than the one wey happen for uniport.
wey de billions wey federal government  say dem go spend to take rehabilitate these people?  dem don rape these kids by polluting their land, neglecting their region e.t.c, and dem wan rape them again by not helping dem to re-enter society as promised! shame on de thieving officials wey supposed to carry out the retraining and resettlement.
dis naija delta problem na complete disgrace, de ting dey ungodly whichever way you look at it.

From your post, you seem to be condoning the actions of these militants. If we all had this 'the end justifies the means' ideology which you are preaching 9ja for don cease to exist because no be only 9ja Delta govt neglect, na all Nigerians. is it now you see clearly that it's only 9ja Delta youths that lack jobs or opportunities. Let's not be tribalistic in our replies [although I know that one go hard for some of us]. What birthed Yahoo boys? Agberos? And election thugs? Is it not neglect?  Yet because Bode George stole billions and got only 2 years of time in Kirikiri, Obasanjo and co [IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha etal] stole and are still free men don't give me the right to go steal my own billions too.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

Where's that militant in disguise called Tony Uranta now? undecided He said MEND's attack on Lagos was fair game, I wonder what he's saying now that militants are feasting on their own people now? So sad! So sad!

These nuccas aint MEND. . .  . the real MEND are in talks with progressives like Wole Soyinka and Prof. Sabella Abidde. . . . FG must answer for these criminals. . . . MEND had tried their best to stop these boyz from sullying their name, but the nature of MEND's set-up was such that they had to hire different criminal groups at different times to blow-up oil installations. . . . now these criminals must answer their new oga's name. . . . and their new oga is FG.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by bjmighty(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

From your post, you seem to be condoning the actions of these militants. If we all had this 'the end justifies the means' ideology which you are preaching 9ja for don cease to exist because no be only 9ja Delta govt neglect, na all Nigerians. is it now you see clearly that it's only 9ja Delta youths that lack jobs or opportunities. Let's not be tribalistic in our replies [although I know that one go hard for some of us]. What birthed Yahoo boys? Agberos? And election thugs? Is it not neglect?  Yet because Bode George stole billions and got only 2 years of time in Kirikiri, Obasanjo and co [IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha etal] stole and are still free men don't give me the right to go steal my own billions too.
TRUE TALK! YOU DO WELL WELL!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by bawomolo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ibime:

These nuccas aint MEND. . .  . the real MEND are in talks with progressives like Wole Soyinka and Prof. Sabella Abidde. . . . FG must answer for these criminals. . . . MEND had tried their best to stop these boyz from sullying their name, but the nature of MEND's set-up was such that they had to hire different criminal groups at different times to blow-up oil installations. . . . now these criminals must answer their new oga's name. . . . and their new oga is FG.

interesting. The government made a big mistake thinking they could be rehabilitated.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by nduchucks: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

From your post, you seem to be condoning the actions of these militants. If we all had this 'the end justifies the means' ideology which you are preaching 9ja for don cease to exist because no be only 9ja Delta govt neglect, na all Nigerians. is it now you see clearly that it's only 9ja Delta youths that lack jobs or opportunities. Let's not be tribalistic in our replies [although I know that one go hard for some of us]. What birthed Yahoo boys? Agberos? And election thugs? Is it not neglect?  Yet because Bode George stole billions and got only 2 years of time in Kirikiri, Obasanjo and co [IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha etal] stole and are still free men don't give me the right to go steal my own billions too.

ochukoccna,

oh boy, ya conclusion say i condone the actions of the militants dey completely wrong. i no know where you read inside my post wey i talk say de end justifies de means. abeg go re-read my post again, but dis time carefully, so dat you no go reach erroneous conclusion.

no doubt, we get incompetent leadership for nigeria wey neglect their duties in many cases, nobody dey argue dat fact.

de topic at hand, na niger delta ex-millitants, and my statements dey focused on related issues. if you wan discuss de travails of other nigerian groups, such as de almanjiris that are similarly marginalized, go open another thread.

any nigerian wey get brain, know say gross injustice has been pepetrated against de people of niger delta.

one must condemn de actions of de millitants wholeheartedly. but dat no mean say, we no go point out and address de root cause of the problem.

before you begin call these youths wey be victims, criminals or terrorists, make you remember say, dem call mandela terrorist once upon a time.

de people don put down weapons, dey ready for peaceful solutions - the least wey government for do, na to carry out their promises.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by 0hsisi: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
I hope they captured *jona finally
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
de topic at hand, na niger delta ex-millitants, and my statements dey focused on related issues. if you wan discuss de travails of other nigerian groups, such as de almanjiris that are similarly marginalized, go open another thread.

Undisguised tribalism baring it's fangs! Just what I pointed out in my post seeing many think once U fix the 9ja delta, 9ja will be Nirvana. Keep deluding yourselves.

ndu_chucks:

any nigerian wey get brain, know say gross injustice has been pepetrated against de people of niger delta. one must condemn de actions of de millitants wholeheartedly. but dat no mean say, we no go point out and address de root cause of the problem.
before you begin call these youths wey be victims, criminals or terrorists, make you remember say, dem call mandela terrorist once upon a time.

de people don put down weapons, dey ready for peaceful solutions - the least wey government for do, na to carry out their promises.  

I'm sure U R a militant. I can just picture you holding your AK47 with your right hand and a blunt in your left [seeing any militant with a brain cant do what was done yesterday against their own people if not under the influence], smoke coming out your nostrils with a UNIPORT chick under you screaming for mercy. What a gory sick scene!
I never heard Mandela's ANC members accused of raping  fellow blacks they were fighting to liberate. Such a dirty shame your heroes no get moral restrain not to go against their own. Hiding under the guise of having been a victim of oppression to mete it back upon those whom  you claim to fight for don't make you strong, it makes you a monster. Am not appalled seeing you just like your Taliban brethren in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Iraq.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ud4u: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Disturbing the peace of innocent citizens cannot solve this problem, let them go to aso rock, if they are not afraid. At least they can lay down their lives for the peace of their state.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by nduchucks: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

I'm sure U R a militant. I can just picture you holding your AK47 with your right hand and a blunt in your left [seeing any militant with a brain cant do what was done yesterday against their own people if not under the influence], smoking coming out your nostrils with a UNIPORT chick under you screaming for mercy. What a gory sick scene!
I never heard Mandela's ANC members accused of raping  fellow blacks they were fighting to liberate. Such a dirty shame your heroes no get moral restrain not to go against their own. Hiding under the guise of having been a victim of oppression to mete it back upon those whom  you claim to fight for don't make you strong, it makes you a monster. Am not appalled seeing you act like your Taliban brethren in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Iraq.

ochukoccna,  so you read my post and reach de conclusion say i be millitant? Allah seriki!  sooner or later, you go discover say i be detribalized forumite wey get zero tollerance for name calling, intellectual laziness, or tribalism.

na one heck of a leap to reach all ya conclusions from de tings wey i post. that says a lot about your intellectual capabilities. what a brilliant guy!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Dialup(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
Whoever sited thier camp there is very insensible, Useless leaders
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
And for real, they should not salary their asses. They should answer the people of ND and sink the evil they've caused. If not, more to come.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ojofu(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
By their FRUITS we shall know them. This are simply THUGS cool cool disguised as FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ojofu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
By their FRUITS we shall know them. These are simply THUGS disguised as FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by revolt(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna im so glad there r youths thinking like me. youths need to understand our problem is not east west north or south but generational, this applies to ndelta too. afterall who turned these youths into militants and for what purpose, LET US UNITE AND BCOME A FORCE TO OPPOSE THAT GENERATION. DROP TRIBALISM, THEY INVENTED IT AFTERALL IN SCHOOL WE RELATED IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR TRIBES. WAKE UP
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by djayxpro: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
na wah o! wetin no dey happen for naija?, it was so unthoughtful of FG to let them dat loose. i ve been to the training camp in aluu, u can get out in every way. they wuld have kept them behind walls 20ft high, see the mess they ve caused, even if they give them the cash, would it replace the loss of property and virginity, this is crazy, Giving them amnesty was not a bad idea, but not supporting it with a long-term and well thought-out plan is the CRAZIEST tin the FG has ever done, SHAME ON THEM! jeez wats this world turning into are there untamed animals in human disguise, werent there terms and conditions with the amnesty? o boy. O ga oo!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
revolt:

ochukoccna im so glad there r youths thinking like me. youths need to understand our problem is not east west north or south but generational, this applies to ndelta too. afterall who turned these youths into militants and for what purpose,  LET US UNITE AND BCOME A FORCE TO OPPOSE THAT GENERATION. DROP TRIBALISM, THEY INVENTED IT AFTERALL IN SCHOOL WE RELATED IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR TRIBES. WAKE UP
Don't mention bro. We have to think this way save we want to take the road to Somalia.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by otokx(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
All the staff of UNIPORT have proceeded on indefinite strike until the ex militants rehabilitation camp is relocated from the present site. There is no need going to work only to be molested by some foreign elements. The students meanwhile embarked on a demonstration and marched down to the rivers state government house protesting the disruption of academic exercises by the rampaging ex militants. The entire campus and all the surrounding areas have been militarized. The ex militants tried to leave their camp today again but were prevented by men of the Joint Task Force. The soldiers were on constant alert patrolling the areas. The university students in their bid to reach government house seized all commercial vehicles in sight causing a stampede and when they later came back it was another commotion. More stories are emerging of the girls who were raped, most of my estate girls have been tying wrapper in contrast to their bum shorts of before. I met a guy whose shop was raided; it was a pitiful experience. All his satellite decoders were stolen, more than 10 of them. I heard of a university staff who works as a cleaner; this man who is an indigene sold his ancestral lands and used the money to buy an infinity jeep. His jeep was smashed with the back windscreen totally destroyed and the front one cracked. Later i saw him drive past my off campus residence; the car was still like that and he did not seem to mind.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by koolchicco: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
otokx:

All the staff of UNIPORT have proceeded on indefinite strike until the ex militants rehabilitation camp is relocated from the present site. There is no need going to work only to be molested by some foreign elements. The students meanwhile embarked on a demonstration and marched down to the rivers state government house protesting the disruption of academic exercises by the rampaging ex militants. The entire campus and all the surrounding areas have been militarized. The ex militants tried to leave their camp today again but were prevented by men of the Joint Task Force. The soldiers were on constant alert patrolling the areas. The university students in their bid to reach government house seized all commercial vehicles in sight causing a stampede and when they later came back it was another commotion. More stories are emerging of the girls who were raped, most of my estate girls have been tying wrapper in contrast to their bum shorts of before. I met a guy whose shop was raided; it was a pitiful experience. All his satellite decoders were stolen, more than 10 of them. I heard of a university staff who works as a cleaner; this man who is an indigene sold his ancestral lands and used the money to buy an infinity jeep. His jeep was smashed with the back windscreen totally destroyed and the front one cracked. Later i saw him drive past my off campus residence; the car was still like that and he did not seem to mind.

angry angry shocked
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by 0hsisi: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
koolchicco thanks for all the movies you send our way via youtube shocked shocked
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by PastorOla1: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
this thing no dey finish 4 body oooooo
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by redsun(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
The militants are beginning to towing the line of the islamist fundamentalists,cowards,attacking the vulnerable,instead of taking on the big heads.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by PastorOla1: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
this thing no dey finish 4 body oooooo
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by sjeezy8: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
wow shocked shocked shocked

All the sexy babes in delta area and theyre complaining, they must be MAD.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by koolchicco: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
0hsisi:

koolchicco thanks for all the movies you send our way via youtube shocked shocked

Thanks 4 ya time as well. Why dey ban u again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Spent N7bn On Mali Crisis - Jonathan / Terrorists Kill 22, Kidnap 67 In Katsina, Zamfara, Set Houses Ablaze / Dantata, Others Receive N25B SURE-P Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.