Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman (3343 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jamace:

I will think aloud "Chei, this one has been sentenced to 9 months imprisonment with hard labour" grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
what comes to ma mind?

will be wondering what she looked like b4 they gave her the burden to carry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
tkb417:

what comes to ma mind?

will be wondering what she looked like b4 they gave her the burden to carry

Chances are she was super hot until pregnancy hormones made her nose grow wide and big until it looks painful, not all though cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

Chances are she was super hot until pregnancy hormones made her nose grow wide and big until it looks painful, not all though cheesy
chei!!!
i cant even sleep on the same bed with a pregnant woman

will be scared of kicking the baby out of her belle unknowingly - cos i roll like 10 times b4 dawn to and fro when i sleep
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
But did you know a pregnant woman is like a furnace down there, like an oven for 9 months cheesy apparently also very sweet to taste! wink
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

But did you know a pregnant woman is like a furnace down there, like an oven for 9 months cheesy apparently also very sweet to taste! wink
shocked shocked shocked
how will i know na

do u want me to go look for a married woman to bleep shocked shocked shocked

i cant even go near a preg woman married to me
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
Your wife will suffer man, for some women, that is when they want sex the most!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

Your wife will suffer man, for some women, that is when they want sex the most!
women want sex when they have mount horeb on their tummy

disgusting!

what if they choke the unborn baby or straff the living daylight outta the baby
eww

my wife will suffer ke? i dunno about dt o
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
You need to read up on this stuff dude, knowledge is power. Why would "what if they choke the unborn baby or straff the living daylight outta the baby"
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

You need to read up on this stuff dude, knowledge is power. Why would "what if they choke the unborn baby or straff the living daylight outta the baby"

yeah right!!!!!
even when i read up and i see the light, i just cant do it cos that is me

just the way some people drink herbs and concoctions cos they feel it cures faster than orthodox drugs; i wont touch it with a 10 foot barge pole
pregnant women scares me grin grin grin

yoruba peeps call dem abarameji grin grin grin
u wanna know wht tht means

hehe
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
LOL, grin

Yeah, what do Yoruba people mean by that? Enlighten me please!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by bxcode(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
I imagine when the match was being played grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, grin

Yeah, what do Yoruba people mean by that? Enlighten me please!

abarameji means undecided undecided

i dont even know the meaning in english

hehehehe

ill ask and get back to u
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
tkb417:

abarameji means undecided undecided

i dont even know the meaning in english

hehehehe

ill ask and get back to u

Kikikikikikiki, kindly get back to me,
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by amefi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman

JUST ANY WOMAN OR MARRIED WOMAN WITH DIGNITY?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can One Do About An Obsessive/over Obsessive Girlfriend / Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? / Reasons American And African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.