Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman (3342 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Gabry why do you feel dissapointed on me. . . I cant understand what you mean.please do help putting me through?[/size]
Gabry:

Ogaga4luv aqnd Ogidiboy,

Im very VERY dissapointed in the both of yoiu., . .  angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by freecocoa(f): 4:22am On Nov 19, 2009
if to say dem squeeze u wen u dey ur mama womb u 4 get mouth to talk rubbish?lunatic like u. abeg make i talk to beta people, i tink of how wonderful GOD is & how much i love my mum.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]freecocoa  dont get me wrong next time. . .infact , arrange your laps well so that i can suck your narrow hole. . . wink . Well ,  you only sound like a comedian and i like it. Believe me most people bang their head on their computer screen after reading some kind of crazy post .[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2009
freecocoa:

if to say dem squeeze u wen u dey your mama womb u 4 get mouth to talk rubbish?lunatic like u. abeg make i talk to beta people, i tink of how wonderful GOD is & how much i love my mum.

Don't be taking things you read on NL serious ooooo some ppl like me just come on here to waste time shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by BluStreak(m): 4:41am On Nov 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm not alone in this mad thoughts?

Whenever I see a pregnant woman shocked.

What goes through my mind  wink wink?

"hmmm, So this woman is also bleeping too? Can you imagine, but outside she go dey do like say she no dey remove cloth baff" (That's for the cream once up there)

But for the down trodden, i'll be like "Yuck angry  ! So this one too sef dey Bleep?" Abeg o jare.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Gabry(f): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Well, i mostly think about 2 things in mind.
1.  I feel like banging, i mean to SEX  the wo-mans so deep even with the pregnancy and makes sure she always think how i fingered her burning bush. . .  wink
2,  To squeeze the un born baby from the belly by force. . .
[/size]

After the above comment, u still have the guts to ask me this one below. . . angry

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Gabry why do you feel dissapointed on me. . . I cant understand what you mean.please do help putting me through?[/size]

OgidiBoy:

No vex abeg sad

Than dont make that kinda comment ooo. . . I will get very upset and so will your motha angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Urumemi: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2009
Helo every body in d house especially to odidiboy, xup
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Urumemi: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2009
Helo every body in d house especially to odidiboy, xup
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Gabry. . .

oooh i see , is that why you're squeezing your beautiful face ?, ok. i apologise. . . . common be happy,wink.
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by yankidelta(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2009
Well am happy she didn't abort the child smiley,then i wonder the sex n the no of foetus of in her undecided; and lastly I just imagine the greatness of the unborn child.I also wonder the no. of guys she dissed b4 allowing this particular guy have his way grin.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by question(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2009
yankidelta:

Well am happy she didn't abort the child smiley,then i wonder the sex n the no of foetus of in her undecided; and lastly I just imagine the greatness of the unborn child.I also wonder the no. of guys she dissed b4 allowing this particular guy have his way grin.
Keep wondering.
Till you turn to wonderer grin shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]I cant just help to Laugh. . . . . [/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by question(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2009
I SEE A MIRACLE WHEN I SEE A PREGNANT WOMAN.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YEARS FOR SUCH A MIRACLE.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OBVIOUS(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2009
I feel bad and say to myself--- I HOPE SHE HAS A HUSBAND---not just a MAN but a HUSBAND

Sometimes, when its a UGRY girl I say, I wonder who bleeped that one--- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]This is really funny commento!.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ejadamen(f): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2009
I think, may she have a safe delivery.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Yoighaman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
To be candid, my first thot is-"Humn! where? When? and How?

i have afterthots but dats not the question here!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I feel bad and say to myself--- I HOPE SHE HAS A HUSBAND---not just a MAN but a HUSBAND

Sometimes, when its a UGRY girl I say, I wonder who bleeped that one---  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You're the most honest person that has ever replied to this topic. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Gabry(f): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Gabry. . .

oooh i see , is that why you're squeezing your beautiful face ?, ok. i apologise. . . . common be happy,wink.
[/size]

Ok . . . U are forgiven but next time dont scare me like that ooo. . . Why do you hate babies sad
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by rickie4us(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2009
all I see is that she would soon become a mother ,
and if it is someone that I know so well, a married woman that is, if she has had like 3 children before, I will pity her and assume the pregnancy came as a mistake becos most people I know don't want to have beyond 2 or 3 kids becos of the harsh economic realities
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by sjkeri(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
i see her and im like, "the kid's father is a lucky bastard and if he messes up i mite find him and out him terminator style"
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAMPAM(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
Just two things, that God is so wonderful and how i will cope when i have a wife with big belle
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you sweet heart. . . . you're so nice!! kiss kiss kiss , mmm. . . . no , i don't hate babies ooh was kind of kidding but that's another death story i've brought back to life. grin grin wink[/size]

Gabry:

Ok . . . U are forgiven but next time dont scare me like that ooo. . . Why do you hate babies sad
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
na wao, wht kinda question is this?, where is mama-gee, where is mama-gee, some body get me my gun lets go hunt 4 her grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by lourash(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2010
what comes in my mind is , so this woman dey bleep ? especially when its one of those born again !!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2010
^^ u need serious beating
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]True talk. . . . . grin grin wink[/size]

odiaero:

^^ u need serious beating
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by SAGoddess: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2010
I think how lucky she is to have been blessed with a child of her own, some women can't have children and it is really painful for some of them, if not all!

Then I wonder what positions she gets into with the stomach getting bigger by the minute, creativity being the name of the game! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
I will think aloud "Chei, this one has been sentenced to 9 months imprisonment with hard labour" grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by lonelypal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
An array of thoughts, undecided undecided undecided

1. I pray for my mum
2. Gives kudos to d said lady with the 'load'
3. I remember my first abode on earth, grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by hackney(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
I think to myself ; she got a full load and, RESULT!!
I also think: fertile ; real woman.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by johndavid1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
lourash:

what comes in my mind is , so this woman dey bleep ? especially when its one of those born again !!!!!
grin cheesy grin grin grin both me oh na the same thought dey run through my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can One Do About An Obsessive/over Obsessive Girlfriend / Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? / Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.