Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... (2782 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Warhawk(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
firstking01:
Can't believe you are the one vomiting thisundecided
Hmm.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
To each it's own.

Not sure if I would change the path I took or taken. If I had found "the one" while hustling for my career, i would have gotten married and had children for sure. But alas, nothing works out as is planned but in the end, I will get there.

So, young lady, I think, whatever path you find yourself, work with it.

No situation is perfect and the lawn always appear greener on the other side.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Getting married in your early twenties is like leaving a night party by 7pm
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Divay22(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Marry for the right reasons either Early or late.....

3 Likes

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by FvckShiT(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some threads though..so fúcking crappy angry

1 Like

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Sunnypar(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
refiner:

Has an ond cert already...

Got admission this year in a university....
i have the perfect man for you.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by falconey(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
Can't believe you are the one vomiting thisundecided

what's there not to believe? Why settle for less when you can have something better? Trust me those words will make her want to achieve greatness in her academic.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by JuanDeDios: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
Well, you must not understand everything in life...grab the ones you can and forgo the rest..ATST.
You’re right about that one. But it’s also true that in a forum you discuss with, learn from and teach others. Anyway, what you wrote was funny. What I really don’t understand is ATST. You don’t have to explain it, of course, since I can forgo it, but please don’t drop another one yet!
smiley
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by firstking01(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You’re right about that one. But it’s also true that in a forum you discuss with, learn from and teach others. Anyway, what you wrote was funny. What I really don’t understand is ATST. You don’t have to explain it, of course, since I can forgo it, but please don’t drop another one yet!
smiley
ATST....All the same thanks, that's the meaning.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by firstking01(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
So, one obtaining OND now means he/she is settling for less?...know ye this day that there's nowhere an OND holder can't work in nigeria, hence it's a legal tender...the way you presented it to her was demoralising and derogatory...as someone who has attained the level she's aspiring, what you should 've done is encourage and motivate her rather than talking her down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by TrapHedges(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
not in support of early marriage at all
m cousin got married at 18 had a son..and they dirvorced

thats not m point tho..........but to me early marriage suck

dont ask me my reason cool
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
emitoz:
Getting married in your early twenties is like leaving a night party by 7pm

LoL. exactly! gringrin

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Boxer007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:
I was discussing with a friend earlier today...she is married tho with a kid,so she jokely asked me to bring a guy home next year ooo,that she can't wait to dance in my wedding ceremony...but I was like...sister mi,I will only get married when I get into school,graduate,go for nysc and have a good job,she didn't take that lightly with me....she started telling me how desperate many girls will be by that time and probably marry the wrong guy and also gave me an example with her husband elder sister who is still in her dad's house till today,getting old but still in her home...and she made a decision like me when she was younger but she has no hubby now and she's getting older....

Another friend of mine told me last week that she will be 21 by next year and if someone come for her she will willingly marry him...I was amazed...

What do you think friends...do you agree with them and what's ur reason,I will appreciate mature opinions...

Boo boo can I have your man for a day?
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:
I was discussing with a friend earlier today...she is married tho with a kid,so she jokely asked me to bring a guy home next year ooo,that she can't wait to dance in my wedding ceremony...but I was like...sister mi,I will only get married when I get into school,graduate,go for nysc and have a good job,she didn't take that lightly with me....she started telling me how desperate many girls will be by that time and probably marry the wrong guy and also gave me an example with her husband elder sister who is still in her dad's house till today,getting old but still in her home...and she made a decision like me when she was younger but she has no hubby now and she's getting older....

Another friend of mine told me last week that she will be 21 by next year and if someone come for her she will willingly marry him...I was amazed...

What do you think friends...do you agree with them and what's ur reason,I will appreciate mature opinions...
My dear early marriage rocks ones u re mentally matured to handle a home,nd u get to hv flat Tommy after giving birth, see ur kids get married b4 u re 50 nd enjoy their wealth with healthy body. But when u re older some men no go look ur face cuz they will calculate the years it will take u to give them 3kids with ur current age nd u will be way older then, and there is higher risk of giving birth at the age of 34 nd above cuz ur kids might hv low syndrome, that is close to imber..so I think getting married b4 u re 28 is really gud. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.