Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu (19508 Views)

$16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Drienzia: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
ihatesycophant:
And you think you're the one making sense? Did And you think you're the one making sense? Did you read the part that says, the EFCC will amend his case. It's not all allegations that UK dealt with, like the case of bribing which was not part of his case in London because the evidence was only in Nigeria.
Bro this in Nigeria... Amaechi was accused of bribing judges.. The case ribadu brought would be over looked... Or do u think if ibori hadn't travelled out, one would have arrested him? See, lets b realistic here. Politicians like Diezine module wouldn't be proved if the were APC members just like Amaechi... Here in Nigeria, the judicial system is most effective wen the poor is the victim...
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by entrepreneurmic: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
yarimo:
Nooo IBORI will be denied justice in nigeria, Please FG take all IBORI Files to CHINA or north Korea to help you do justice to him . undecided
U ARE FUNNY.
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let ribadu go and arrest all d northern parasites who got for themselves oil well without due process.... Useless fulani parasite.... I can spot d Fulani with there quasi 1 Nation vendetta..... They rẹ all acting out a script to subjugate any influential southerner.... Make Yorùbá no play afonja for themselves dis 2019....sweep away every northerner expansionist programme nd for once live Ur life.....
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let ribadu go and arrest all d northern parasites who got for themselves oil well without due process.... Useless fulani parasite.... I can spot d Fulani with there quasi 1 Nation vendetta..... They rẹ all acting out a script to subjugate any influential southerner.... Make Yorùbá no play afonja for themselves dis 2019....sweep away every northerner expansionist programme nd for once live Ur life
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let ribadu go and arrest all d northern parasites who got for themselves oil well without due process.... Useless fulani parasite.... I can spot d Fulani with there quasi 1 Nation vendetta..... They rẹ all acting out a script to subjugate any influential southerner.... Make Yorùbá no play afonja for themselves dis 2019....sweep away every northerner expansionist programme
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Oildichotomy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Na person wey dem just release from Yankee prison you dey use all these grammar defend?

Come, you mumu o.
ok
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Ab4all(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
DozieInc:
My question is', is the money still in the vault?
and if yes, good. Otherwise why and how was it spent
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by mykel25(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
I won't natter with a ratard like u... Its obvious u ignorance bout the legal system... Don't quote me again, I don't have the herculean to dine with u

sorry SAN you know better than EFCC lawyers na and prominent lawyers that ve analysed the issue....the few lawyers that are misquoting a section of the constitution n saying it ll amount to double jeopardy are just trying to twist d law to favour him..... normally lawyers tries to interpret laws the way it suits them...
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Ehinmola(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is there a room for plea bargaining?. If so come but if not just stay away
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by DozieInc(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ab4all:
and if yes, good. Otherwise why and how was it spent
so true, that's the point
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Charly68: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
$15m fraud case loading....from fry pan to fire ! May God help Ibori to survive another onslaught.
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by wexyee: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
The country doesn't matter. Arresting someone for same offence which he had been prosecuted before(despite the country) its double jeopardy, and its unconstitutional...
nd who told u is for the same offence...... ?
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Drienzia: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
wexyee:
nd who told u is for the same offence...... ?
if you think one will charge Ibori to court cos of bribery, then u mustn't b living this country.
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by wexyee: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
if you think one will charge Ibori to court cos of bribery, then u mustn't b living this country.
The EFCC subsequently said in a statement in 2014
that the ex-governor would be re-arrested upon
the completion of his prison sentence. The EFCC statement read, “With this judgment, the
coast is clear for Ibori to face trial in Nigeria upon
the completion of his jail term in London.”
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by Drienzia: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2016
wexyee:
The EFCC subsequently said in a statement in 2014
that the ex-governor would be re-arrested upon
the completion of his prison sentence. The EFCC statement read, “With this judgment, the
coast is clear for Ibori to face trial in Nigeria upon
the completion of his jail term in London.”
till then bro
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by DrogoG(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2016
What did govt. do with the $15m? Re-loot it?
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by shyling(f): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Neochemist:
Ribadu is a nice man. I just wish he's the president of this country.
God forbid
Re: I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu by basadenet: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
This same ibori is so influential in the Ss region, so I won't be surprise to see Apc and pmb used him in 2019 for their selfish end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.