Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59369 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Revolva(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2016
i am thinking to become an Athiest full time one....soon
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

Why should i be mad. Its your version of Atheistic Taqquiyya so i understand.
the greatest taqqiya ever..is your Guide book...
The bible cheesy
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Seun I hope you read this comment of mine.

It seems there was a time circumstances of life made you question the existence of GOD but I guess it's time you come back to him.

I don't know if you are an atheist but incase you are one...GOD wants you back.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

felixomor...
See wetin i de talk?

See them, Rejected and disgraced Lolo have yourselves a merry Christmas atheists

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

the greatest taqqiya ever..is your Guide book...
The bible cheesy

Tell that to Mark Zuckerberg your falsely claimed colleague and now ex colleague. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Orikinla1: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
seuncyrus:

LoL, even the first billionaire in the world john D rokerfeller was a christian and a committed tither... let them keep deceiving themselves
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Revolva:

may I ask why you wanna become one?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

there are atheists in Buddhism
He values religion, deal with it lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

See them, Rejected and disgraced Lolo have yourself a merry Christmas atheists

disgraced? lol!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by rhektor(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you seriously wish that were the case.........

Oh poor old Gary you are still here.

Omase o

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrCEO69(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...

lie... most of them were jews! go do ur research.. its nowadays scientist that claim if u blive in a god ur reasoning reduces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

See them, Rejected and disgraced Lolo have yourself a merry Christmas atheists
generalizations everywhere...

Dont care tho!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

He values religion, deal with it lol
so do many Buddhists that are atheists

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by kelvinatkins(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerians and busy body
How does mark zukerberg comment affect atheists? Is he thier leader?
Whether mark is an atheist or not it won't change anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
MrCEO69:

lie... most of them were jews! go do ur research.. its nowadays scientist that claim if u blive in a god ur reasoning reduces.

Dont mind that guy. His ignorance is like a tsunami

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Revolva:

So you can fornicate as you want?

9 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Kyllahmc(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
It doesnt mean anything... What matters is what He truly believes in.. I am a christian at home around my family and most of my close friends because i dont wanna break anybody's heart. But deep inside me and outside home im what i am.. I am an atheist but not an unbeliever cos i strongly believe in nature. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
rhektor:

Oh poor old Gary you are still here.

we don't hide

I'm glad someone leaving atheism for non Christianity can make you guys so happy like you're on cloud nine, it shows the level of damage we've done to your camp

Omase o

what does this mean?

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

may I ask why you wanna become one?
hope its not fustration again!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by jonbellion(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
rhektor:
Seun will be crying out loud right now, hopefulLandlord will be considering... ...?
Jonbellion will be hiding his shameface, Chai Eyehategod where art thou?
Mark just gave them a hit bellow the belt.
This is KO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah sure sure
Cuz Afterall mark and NL athiests are the last athiests on the planet undecided
And Mark didn't donate money with Stephen hawking to look fir signs of extra terrestrial life
You know cuz only christians would do that undecided

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

generalizations everywhere...

Dont care tho!

eeyah. Suddenly you guys do not care yet your used the same Mark Zuckerberg to promote your thread about Achievements done by atheists.

https://www.nairaland.com/3403438/notable-atheists-achievements-undiluted

Una can lie for atheism massively!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
4everGod:

Tell that to Mark Zuckerberg your falsely claimed colleague and now ex colleague. grin grin
dude...
He doesnt believe in the bible..

Here goes your lies again!

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by WestAfricanGoon: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. I see people showing their idiocy..

I agree with anyone who says an atheist is stupid if he only claimed to be an atheist because mark Zuckerberg is an atheist. That's stupid..

The backbone of atheism should be skepticism. In fact, I only consider myself an atheist in the realm of religion. As to the question of whether there is a creator or not, I am totally agnostic.

But it's ironic that lots of religious folks here are insulting atheists who they believe are only atheists because people like Mark Zuckerberg have been portrayed that way.. You know, most of you are only Christian because ur parents are Christians. And most of your great grand parents or parents only became Christians because of the white man and his technology which they revered. So basically, if you claim people are stupid for following tech billionaires they believe are of a certain religion, you inadvertently claim your ancestors are also stupid sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...
on the contrary, religion is actually trying to find answers to the unknown, many of the world's great inventors are not actually atheists, a lot practiced religion... Africa is naturally lazy, thinking they can leave everything to ''GOD'' but they fail to understand that life is based on principles... If you dont SOW, you will not REAP..

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
kelvinatkins:
Nigerians and busy body
How does mark zukerberg comment affect atheists? Is he thier leader?
Whether mark is an atheist or not it won't change anything

check the religion section, we atheists have done huge damage to theism especially Christianity that someone leaving atheism is making them have some reprieve for them

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by jonbellion(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

we don't hide

I'm glad someone leaving atheism for non Christianity can make you guys so happy like you're on cloud nine, it shows the level of damage we've done to your camp

what does this mean?
brooooo you couldn't have said it better
Dude isn't even a christian and the christians are already foaming at the mouth
If this isn't madness iono what is

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MBush(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
seuncyrus:

LoL, even the first billionaire in the world john D rokerfeller was a christian and a committed tither... let them keep deceiving themselves

wow... never knew oo..

Thats nice...

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by jonbellion(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

we don't hide

what does this mean?
brooooo you couldn't have said it better
Dude isn't even a christian and the christians are already foaming at the mouth
If this isn't stupidity iono what is
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:

I agree with anyone who says an atheist is stupid if he only claimed to be an atheist because mark Zuckerberg is an atheist. That's stupid..

The backbone of atheism should be skepticism. In fact, I only consider myself an atheist in the realm of religion. As to the question of whether there is a creator or not, I am totally agnostic.

But it's ironic that lots of religious folks here are insulting atheists who they believe are only atheists because people like Mark Zuckerberg have been portrayed that way.. You know, most of you are only Christian because ur parents are Christians. And most of your great grand parents or parents only became Christians because of the white man and his technology which they revered. So basically, if you claim people are stupid for following tech billionaires they believe are of a certain religion, you inadvertently claim your ancestors are also stupid sad

U just made baseless claims.
Some people here were even disowned by their parents because of Christianity.

Try again.
I can feel ur pain.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:

I don't know any Nairalander that became atheist because of Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Pidgin2:

So you can fornicate as you want?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Boyooosa(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:

I LOVE U TOO! #GAYNOTMEANT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.