Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (45419 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Henrypraise: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2016
ibori is a man well loved, he shud be careful n i will advice he pipes low a little, d media coverage is getting too much now, its gonna mar him sooner dan make him...he shud stir clear from ighoyota amori if he wants to be relevant to d urhobo pple n not just oghara n mosogar pple...

ibori d nigerian media has grown way pass d urhobo voice newspaper media u use to knw b4 ur journey... just calm down first.....
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2016
MONITZ:

That is Ndidi Elumelu, a former member of the federal house of representatives who was involved in the power probe expenditures Obasanjo made during his administration. He is actually a younger brother to the more popular Tony Elumelu who was a former boss of the U. B. A.
I hope this piece of information satisfies ur curiosity.......
Which one describe his clothes.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
ibori is a man well loved, he shud be careful n i will advice he pipes low a little, d media coverage is getting too much now, its gonna mar him sooner dan make him...he shud stir clear from ighoyota amori if he wants to be relevant to d urhobo pple n not just oghara n mosogar pple...

ibori d nigerian media has grown way pass d urhobo voice newspaper media u use to knw b4 ur journey... just calm down first.....

Can you please explain why he is well loved?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Henrypraise: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Can you please explain why he is well loved?

he provided jobs, he built roads, schools, hospitals he fought for resource control n was always in touch wit d pple, till date no other delta governor has don up to half of wat he did for deltans...

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:

he provided jobs, he built roads, schools, hospitals he fought for resource control n was always in touch wit d pple, till date no other delta governor has don up to half of wat he did for deltans...

Hummm I have to look into what you are saying. For him to go to prison and not others I have always wondered. So you seem to know of his accomplishments, why do you think he was targeted?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by nwabobo: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That's Elumelu I'm seeing there.
In a sane country, this man is suppose to be in jail together with obasanjo for the role they played in the botched power project.

What role did Elumelu play?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Henrypraise: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Hummm I have to look into what you are saying. For him to go to prison and not others I have always wondered. So you seem to know of his accomplishments, why do you think he was targeted?

where is dis interview leading to?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Agimor(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Even while in jail Ibori still wielding influence.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Rajym(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
This man does not look like who has b in prison at alllllllllllllllllllll
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Yannny: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I Will not talk!
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by oluwarlaytunday(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Celebration of army robber, I love Naija cool
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by four4: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Nothing to say than to weep cry cry cry for deltan and Nigerian in general

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Hypocrites...d animals in dis zoo r very annoying. Useless country
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by mu2sa2: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
In a sane country, this man is suppose to be in jail together with obasanjo for the role they played in the botched power project.
This Elumelu who was implicated in a whopping 5 billion naira power project fraud!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by symbianDON(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
no wonder the black race is soooooo retarded in growth and development!!...this is the only continent that celebrates wealthy rogues and thieves, where sycophancy is taken to a new level, where truths are frowned at and lies applauded. it beats me.....indeed it is quite offensive that a man who looted his people common wealth, a criminal ex-convict is being celebrated as though he is a war hero. no wonder our leaders always take us for granted knowing that in the end they will always get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by shugaboy6102(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2016
In a sane country these people should be arrested on setting foot in Nigeria.And i urge the youths of Delta to protest vehemently against this evil...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Boss13: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2016
donogaga:
The Last Don.

Even while he was in jail, James Ibori was still the political decision maker of Delta state. He served as the power behind the throne of Delta Gov, Ifeanyi Okowa from London Prison.

Until he fell out of favour with ‘the powers that be’ after the death of late President Umar Yar’Adua, James Ibori held sway not only in his political space in Delta State, but also within that of Nigeria.

A highly influential politician I must say, Ibori dominated the politics of Delta State, first as a governor, then as a kingmaker, succeeding in unilaterally installing his cousin, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan as his successor in 2007.

Take note, Ibori is not called Odidigborigbo of Africa for nothing. Even in far away London, in the United Kingdom, Ibori still wields enormous influence. He determines, to a large extent, who gets what, when and how in the oil-rich state.

He's so much loved back home.

He's The "Last Don"

So what is this supposed to mean?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2016
WAIT OOOO E BE LIKE SAY WHO NOR GET BIG BELLE NOR FIT BE POLITHIEFCIAN 4 NJA??
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/james-ibori-looking-dapper-as-he.html
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by fayluv1(f): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2016
OGIDIGBOIGBO of Africa. Miss u my man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Igbaba2: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2016
why will all dis oyinbos b calling us animal? Jail terms 4 almst 13yrs yet celebrating him....oga oo!
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
thief

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by 2shur: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
slave
thief
ex convict
shameless unrepentant slowpoke
bastardized vagabond

u still under watch.
u stil under house arrest
upon all your wealth and ill gotten money
the white men turn you to a prisoner
they take your money
and lock you inside yur stupid aous.
u cclant even talk a 50m walk away from your stupid aous in london.
they trapped you.
cause naija thieves dont have shame.
u can buy shame here in naija with money
rather than lay low and be repentant
u r back again
making noise and disturbing the peace.
efcc and dss dey wa8 u4 airport.
if dansuki is in it
wtf r u.
u go enta dia cell jus like ffk obanikoro and others.
useless shameless bastard.
i aint bugged

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by DrIkB: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Where did you see Elumelu? or should i say, which Elumelu are you referring to cos the ones i know isn't in any of those pics.
that's Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, a brother abi relation with Tony Elumelu
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by mohisd(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
. God bless for dat statement I tot I was d Oly one who knws abt dat..elumelu na basterd dis country leaders are insane...hw can u b celebrating d release of a corrupt man
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Oildichotomy:
One thing I can say is peculiar to majority of Nigerians is hypocrisy.

You will see some holier-than-thou riff-raffs who steal daily in their respective offices (that's if they jobs) come in here and justify their hypocrisy.

Nigerians are the perfect reality of the cliché opportunity makes a thief
exactly, those who haven't seen the opportunity to steal consider themselves honest.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by CzarChris(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:

where is dis interview leading to?
Bros this one na interrogation not interview.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by 2shur: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2016
God punish you.
you be confirm slowpoke.
he provided roads..schools..hospitals.
u r a slave for life.
these are basic amenities of a non corrupt govt.
why was he a gov b4.
fool.
all thoze poorly patch patch roads.
quack hospitals abd shiiit
Henrypraise:

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2016
donogaga:
The Last Don.

Even while he was in jail, James Ibori was still the political decision maker of Delta state. He served as the power behind the throne of Delta Gov, Ifeanyi Okowa from London Prison.

Until he fell out of favour with ‘the powers that be’ after the death of late President Umar Yar’Adua, James Ibori held sway not only in his political space in Delta State, but also within that of Nigeria.

A highly influential politician I must say, Ibori dominated the politics of Delta State, first as a governor, then as a kingmaker, succeeding in unilaterally installing his cousin, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan as his successor in 2007.

Take note, Ibori is not called Odidigborigbo of Africa for nothing. Even in far away London, in the United Kingdom, Ibori still wields enormous influence. He determines, to a large extent, who gets what, when and how in the oil-rich state.

He's so much loved back home.

He's The "Last Don"

The last don who had his anus greased and rammed in prison.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by dragonking3: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria, a country that celebrates criminals. I weep for my delta State cry
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Certified criminals of Nigeria...currently at their London chapter

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by IamThrive(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2016
When he comes down to Nigeria, may GOD help him to know the difference from London prison and Naija prison grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) / Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.