Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,603 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (45418 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by crisycent: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
I'm sure the British government only took a pinch of his stolen wealth; this guy is rich forever.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by mantosa(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Oponu, that's Ndudi Elumelu - Tony Elumelu's younger brother. Him & OBJ scammed Nigeria a whooping $10m for the power that we still can't boast of 10hours of light per day.

You must be among the new era children. Learn biko

Afam4eva:

Where did you see Elumelu? or should i say, which Elumelu are you referring to cos the ones i know isn't in any of those pics.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2016
People falling over themselves to fraternize with an ex-convict...

Africa is doomed! angry
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by hedonistic: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Oildichotomy:
One thing I can say is peculiar to majority of Nigerians is hypocrisy.

You will see some holier-than-thou riff-raffs who steal daily in their respective offices (that's if they jobs) come in here and justify their hypocrisy.

Nigerians are the perfect reality of the cliché opportunity makes a thief

Don't mind the fools. That's why I don't take them seriously. Idiots who manipulate account books, inflate prices and orchestrate all kinds of ugly illicit schemes in their offices or businesses would come here and make noise about corrupt politicians or yahoo boys or whatever. It's just extremely annoying.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2016
priceaction:
Nigerian politicians sha. That's why those oyinbo will not take many of them seriously. I for see blood politics in Delta state soon more than before,( though am not praying for that). I am seeing ibori, being a strong warlord coming back to politics with many followers which may not go down to some presently self acclaimed big politicians in Delta state. I believe not everyone will do ibori asss leaking. Time will tell.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by awa(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
This London prison self doesn't make sense at all. It was even better for him staying there than coming back to Nigeria as a free man.
Some dudes wouldn't mind going to London to serve prison sentence for others than staying back here for Naija as free citizens and yet without food
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
mantosa:
Oponu, that's Ndudi Elumelu - Tony Elumelu's younger brother. Him & OBJ scammed Nigeria a whooping $10m for the power that we still can't boast of 10hours of light per day.

You must be among the new era children. Learn biko

Whose wayward child is this?

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by lewizylee(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
These men have raped the economy of delta https://www.nairaland.com/3531813/governor-okowa-pdp-owe-delta.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Remii(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Ejanla07:

Dats his brother
no the guy is elumelu on his own too, elumelu is their common surname, tony doesnt own elumelu alone.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by chimeziedickson: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Celebrating a thief.....gja is doomed
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Ejanla07: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Remii:
no the guy is elumelu on his own too, elumelu is their common surname, tony doesnt own elumelu alone.

Na so
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by truthspeaks: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
The same shamelessness dat still exist under ur buhari. All of dem r d same
GMBuhari:
Indeed there were some people in a country called Nigeria

Now all we have left is shameless looters who party and pose for paparazzi after being released from prison

Where did shame go?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Where did you see Elumelu? or should i say, which Elumelu are you referring to cos the ones i know isn't in any of those pics.
ofcourse that is Elumelu
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That's Elumelu I'm seeing there.
In a sane country, this man is suppose to be in jail together with obasanjo for the role they played in the botched power project.

Maybe it's another Elumelu that you saw, because the Elumelu that I know is not there o
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Philistine(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Whose wayward child is this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Well Deserved!
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by donogaga(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Boss13:

So what is this supposed to mean?

An early indication that Ibori’s influence had not waned in the politics of Delta state and Nigeria at large.

In fact, all the current Senators representing the three zones of the state are Ibori loyalists, having served as Commissioners under him.

From Senator James Manager, who currently represents Delta South in the Federal House of Assembly to Senator Ighoyota Amori (Delta Central), a die-hard Ibori loyalist and Peter Nwaoboshi, (Delta North), the trio remains Ibori’s men any day.

Senator Manager, now a fourth term lawmaker, was not just a powerful Commissioner of works under Ibori, he was also the pioneer chairman of the PDP in the state in Ibori’s administration.

Chief Amori, who, like the ex-governor, hails from Ethiope West LGA of the state and currently represents the Central zone, comprising mainly Urhobo people, boasts of holding forth for the jailed politician while he’s away doing time in London.

Nwaoboshi, PDP chairman under Uduaghan also held several positions under Ibori, including being Commissioner of various ministries.

Ibori’s influence (infamous as it might be) in Delta State goes beyond just the aforementioned. He also has many loyalists in other spheres of the state’s politics.

From Evelyn Oboro, member representing Uvwie, Sapele and Okpe Federal Constituency in the House of Representative to Daniel Mayuku, ex-Chairman House Committee on Appropriation to the new Speaker Monday Igbuya, Ibori’s name resonates when their political history is read.

Among Ibori’s relatively new political loyalists are Talib Tebite, Tim Owhefere, Michael Diden, Reuben Izeze, Orezi Esievo and Toju Abigor.

In addition, Okowa, who reportedly paid a ‘thank you’ visit to Ibori in his cell in London just after his election, was said to have handed a list of aides by the former governor at least 40 percent of names sent in by Ibori.

For instance, of the twelve Commissioners recently selected by Okowa, at least five had served under Ibori, while Ovie Agas, the Secretary to the State Government was one of his boys.

The words of Senator Amori, a serving lawmaker who represents Delta central is instructive to fully understand Ibori’s domineering influence over the politics of the state.
Hear him, “First, there is no doubt that Ibori’s absence created a vacuum because we lost his physical leadership. I will tell you categorically that even though he is not around, Ibori is around. We have lost nothing, we have lost his physical presence but his political presence, his leadership is still very much with us, so his absence is felt but probably we would have done better than we are doing now but from what we know we have lost nothing.

Bro, He's the Last Don.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
2el:
and SARAKI is yet to denied that this guy make him the Senate president, i always suspect something cultists about dat guy.

Kudos to DOGARA.....
dogara was never mentioned in that video, I don't know why he tried linking himself to Ibori
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by back2sender: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Cant you google to find out? Or you think he was refering to tony elumelu?
The kind of indomie children here is apalling, its only dubiuos scheme like MMM they can memorize from start to finish.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
I seriously weep for these country
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
priceaction:
Nigerian politicians sha. That's why those oyinbo will not take many of them serious. I for see blood politics in Delta state soon more than before,( though am not praying for that). I am seeing ibori, being a strong warlord coming back to politics with many followers which may not go down to some presently self acclaimed big politicians in Delta state. I believe not everyone will do ibori asss leaking. Time will tell.
Hahaha, Ibori remains d most powerful/influential Niger Deltan politician & u r talking of just Delta
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by back2sender: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't mind the fools. That's why I don't take them seriously. Idiots who manipulate account books, inflate prices and orchestrate all kinds of ugly illicit schemes in their offices or businesses would come here and make noise about corrupt politicians or yahoo boys or whatever. It's just extremely annoying.
Thats why we must embrace the change begins with me instituted by this government.
I have said it in different fora that Nigerians are very wicked and greedy and we need to change our disposition towards life
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by redcliff: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That's Elumelu I'm seeing there.
In a sane country, this man is suppose to be in jail together with obasanjo for the role they played in the botched power project.

You must be blind. Which elumelu are you talking of?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by rossychik(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2016
abeg dis one be dey prison? I am not understanding because d last time I checked some 1 died in delta state prison. dey shud have sent him there.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2016
donogaga:
The Last Don.

Even while he was in jail, James Ibori was still the political decision maker of Delta state. He served as the power behind the throne of Delta Gov, Ifeanyi Okowa from London Prison.

Until he fell out of favour with ‘the powers that be’ after the death of late President Umar Yar’Adua, James Ibori held sway not only in his political space in Delta State, but also within that of Nigeria.

A highly influential politician I must say, Ibori dominated the politics of Delta State, first as a governor, then as a kingmaker, succeeding in unilaterally installing his cousin, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan as his successor in 2007.

Take note, Ibori is not called Odidigborigbo of Africa for nothing. Even in far away London, in the United Kingdom, Ibori still wields enormous influence. He determines, to a large extent, who gets what, when and how in the oil-rich state.

He's so much loved back home.

He's The "Last Don"
You just said it all. persons condemning him know nothing abt him or Delta
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2016
oluwarlaytunday:
Celebration of army robber, I love Naija cool
He is a learner when compared to ur governor in stealing
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by bewla(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2016
WizBLANCE:
I fear anybody that is not afraid of Nigerians.
u try
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by folahann(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Celebrated criminal.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by azimibraun: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

You blnd? Is that not Nduidi Elumelu disgracing his billionaire entrepreneur elder brother Tony Elumelu in london?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by buJu234: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2016
ibori is like the Tinubu of delta state.

if not for his wrong/miss calculation or greed; he would have just allowed GEJ be when GEJ was moving from VP to acting president.

he made the greatest mistake by commonizing and fighting against GEJ; that was why the full force of the federal govt. under GEJ was released on him; which led to him being jailed for corruption.

remember Alamisaya/Dareiye/Tinubu etc were more corrupt than Ibori.

but Alamisaya/Dareiye/Tinubu etc used their brain when dealing with GEJ during the transition time (from VP to acting president)
while Ibori didnt.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2016
back2sender:

Thats why we must embrace the change begins with me instituted by this government.
I have said it in different fora that Nigerians are very wicked and greedy and we need to change our disposition towards life
This CHANGE NONSENSE is becoming a big insult to Nigerians. enough of it
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Bbklopsy: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2016
azimibraun:
You blnd? Is that not Nduidi Elumelu disgracing his billionaire entrepreneur elder brother Tony Elumelu in london?
How?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2016
... I weep for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.