Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (45420 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Reference(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Bbklopsy:
U mean fg's recession legacy?

No, recessions are neither here nor there. What every Nigerian should be looking for in leaders is their ability to reproduce quality leadership. To institutionalise processes by which only the best subsequently comes. Ibori did not do that, if Buhari cannot do that he has failed, no matter how many roads he builds or hospitals he commissions. I will rather remember Buhari or Ibori for what CONTINUES to happpen. That is why I rate Jonathan high. He has left a great legacy that has enabled free transfer of power, so the opportunity for subsequent quality, sustainable quality is there. Can you imagine if Buhar was Jonathan's 'boy' or Jonathan was still in power overiding the electorate or still controlling the rudder of government....think pls.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by 2shur: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Slaves
Henrypraise:

u ar lacking in communication skills n proper reasoning....
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by BlackOnassis(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2016
WizBLANCE:
I fear anybody that is not afraid of Nigerians.
grin grin grin the fear is real ooo. The room goes silent when u tell ppl u r Nigerian.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Akaujaa(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Where did you see Elumelu? or should i say, which Elumelu are you referring to cos the ones i know isn't in any of those pics.

Hon. Ndudi Elumelu (younger brother to Tony Elumelu of UBA)
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Akaujaa(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
This picture epitomizes the problem with Nigeria...we celebrate and adore criminals while the good people get no attention. In saner climes, Ibori will never set his foot in Nigeria because of shame or if he comes, he'll remain so irrelevant but watch as Delta state government will spend millions in celebration of his return.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by ufojude: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
This Ibori situation has me all sorts of confused.
Ibori WAS a thief for he has suffered for his crimes and has now been given a new slate to write on.
Fashola, the website maestro, fayemi, the carpentry impresario, Amaechi the railway engineer par excellence, atiku the customs golden child, tinubu, the real estate guru, obasanjo the only farmer in Africa and buhari the grand magician who changed 150 cows to billions in Naira in just six months are all criminals(the list is by no means exhaustive)that have not paid their dues to society.
I see people come and wax righteous that a people are celebrating their own and I'm like are you normal? If ever you knew what a prison term is, you won't come and spew rubbish. A prison term is an atonement for a wrong. That's why we are told not to stigmatize ex convicts. They have atoned for their sins.
You should bother with the thieves that are still out here grinding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Hahaha, Ibori remains d most powerful/influential Niger Deltan politician & u r talking of just Delta
Things have changed since he left. No body wants to do yes sir to many politicians again. Too many Lords of different groups in ND these days. I don't think he will have easy ride though still powerful. If eventually he comes back to naija, bubu should just leave him on his own because he is the father of militants, any attempt to disturb him will be worse than avengers own. But automatic regional territorial take over, I don't think so.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Cromagnon: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ejanla07:

Dats his brother
no be still elumelu dem papa name be
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by WizBLANCE(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lol.
I tell u.
We have serious problem in this country.
smile: e go better.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by misteryman: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Corruption and bribery in Nigeria are like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by WizBLANCE(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
BlackOnassis:

grin grin grin the fear is real ooo. The room goes silent when u tell ppl u r Nigerian.

lol... Afghanistans nko?
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by komekn(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
ibori is a man well loved, he shud be careful n i will advice he pipes low a little, d media coverage is getting too much now, its gonna mar him sooner dan make him...he shud stir clear from ighoyota amori if he wants to be relevant to d urhobo pple n not just oghara n mosogar pple...

ibori d nigerian media has grown way pass d urhobo voice newspaper media u use to knw b4 ur journey... just calm down first.....

IBORI IS NOT WELL LOVED.

Beyond Oghare and his Itsekiri first family. Ibori won the first transition election but after that he rigged his way into power continously.

He could never defeat Great Ogboru and kept rigging indeed he manipulated his first cousin into power Uduaghan. Who then rigged his way continously into power as well.

We have not forgotten the Chair of the Delta State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal, Justice Abisoye Ayo, removed two weeks before judgement was to be given. In the most shameless miscarriage of justice seen in Delta state.

Ibori is the personification of corruption, deceit and thuggery and is an international disgrace to Nigeria. To see all his supporters tells us where we are as a state and a nation.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by komekn(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bbklopsy:
u really know what happened, but u don't blame him much, especially considering his status & level in Yar’Adua's govt. And he was still seeing Goodluck as d boy-boy that use to carry bag for DSP. that was just his error but we still prefer him to uduaghan & Okowa combined

Tinubu is no doubt corrupt however being a thief and stealing from the public coffers outright I have my doubts. He did not have to take that risk. Lagos is the most commercially viable city in Africa. Unethical as it may be just had to manipulate circumstances to suit himself that in itself will make him multiple millions of $.

That's why the whole federal might brought to focus on him couldn't get a single conviction. He is an accountant unlike Ibori who has limited education and zero capacity for creative accounting.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by solpat(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
When will politicians in Delta State be probed by EFCC

Dem don wreck my state finish embarassed angry angryangry

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by ElhassanAuyo: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Madmen are celebrating the release of a typical thief. Niger deltans are Nigeria's biggest problem. that is why I used to pray most of the time to see that we are separate from these undesirable elements as soon as when we start digging our bauchi and borno oil.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by MONITZ: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Which one describe his clothes.

He is second from the right in first pic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is only in Nigeria, Mega criminals are Celebrated
We really need to change our mentality...I mean how did we even get here
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Atake14(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
bad or good he has served his term Completely and some hatters still talking..y not go kill him yourself in London.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by MONITZ: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
ufojude:
This Ibori situation has me all sorts of confused.
Ibori WAS a thief for he has suffered for his crimes and has now been given a new slate to write on.
Fashola, the website maestro, fayemi, the carpentry impresario, Amaechi the railway engineer par excellence, atiku the customs golden child, tinubu, the real estate guru, obasanjo the only farmer in Africa and buhari the grand magician who changed 150 cows to billions in Naira in just six months are all criminals(the list is by no means exhaustive)that have not paid their dues to society.
I see people come and wax righteous that a people are celebrating their own and I'm like are you normal? If ever you knew what a prison term is, you won't come and spew rubbish. A prison term is an atonement for a wrong. That's why we are told not to stigmatize ex convicts. They have atoned for their sins.
You should bother with the thieves that are still out here grinding.

Dude u re one hell of a clown, see the appellation wey u dash all these criminals... Funny u!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by nams77: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Reference:

Credibly well in what way. The yardstick we use to rate leadership in Nigeria is just so ignorantly mediocre. The quality of leadership is legacy, the ability to sustain and improve quality. Even generation after generation of the humble mosquito has improved capacity and productivity. If a lion (what you call Ibori) gave birth to a dog (what you called puppy faced Uduagan) who did next to nothing in 8 years, then Ibori is the sole cause. Look at Lagos State. That is a small example of good leadership, the ability to REPRODUCE SUCCESS in increasing measure. That is why the expectations of Lagosians is so high and their governors have no option but to perform. What has been the performance of subsequent Delta governors. Lagos has developed a system of good governance.

The reason why folks are crazy about Ibori is out of starvation. They long for the 'good old days'. That in itself shows Ibori failed because he should have institutionalised his successes so whether he is there or not Delta will be great. So I don't buy this 'strong man' mentality. It is failure, pure and simple. And I say it for this federal government. The legacy it leaves will be the yardstick of its quality, not some borehole here and there or some tarred road, but the ability to build institutions by its selfless actions. IBORI BUILT INSTITUTIONS FOR HIMSELF. HE IS AN INSTITUTION. THAT IS FAILURE.
I don't really have time to enter into any windy discourse with you but you seem not to understand the dynamics of power and politics and human nature in general. Ibori looted fund. Yes. He brought unprecedented development to the state. Unarguably so. He left structures and infrastructure that still stands till date. If you understand the dynamics of human nature, you would understand that the human mind is unfathomable. Udaughan not performing is not a failure on the part of ibori. Let's leave chaff and discuss the object. You mentioned tinubu of Lagos state. My friend you are one funny dude. That jagaban is a bigger thief than ibori. He is now a saint because he is with the ruling party. You guys are hypocrite. Tell me tinubu's legacy. Tell me the institution that he built
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by komekn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nams77

Substantiate your position you seem articulate, informed and therefore educated. Don't rely on beer parlour hear say.

In Nigeria we do not have ethics that govern the conduct of public servants. So the definition of corruption is intrinsically linked to misappropriation of public funds, false accounting, kickbacks, over invoicing, stealing of public funds,etc.

In this regard what did Tinubu steal
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by armadeo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
ElhassanAuyo:
Madmen are celebrating the release of a typical thief. Niger deltans are Nigeria's biggest problem. t[b]hat is why I used to pray most of the time to see that we are separate from these undesirable elements as soon as when we start digging our bauchi and borno oil.[/b]

This is very dumb. You'll stay with a pig until you're comfortable to get up. You're actually worse than the pig.

When you get your oil you want to go but till then remain as a parasite to those who have.

What stops you from leaving now?

At topic; Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by MOFAZIT: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
This remind me of Bode George... When will PDP change....

ALWAYS CELEBRATING LOOTERS...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by goodnews777: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
ALL IBORI SYMPATHIZERS ARE THIEVES LIKE HIM. EFCC WHAT OTHER EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED? GO GET THESE PEOPLE.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by gabicon: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
This just shows the kind of system we run and our reward system mechanism. I don't blame this people for going to visit their benefactor, after all they would have still been under the clutches of poverty if not for the man.

If we don't change, sooner or later this country will be plunged into war and if we still don't learn anything the rat race will reset and continue.
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Smooyis(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
A culture of corruption is all I see in that part of Nigeria. God save our people from follow follow. shocked
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by dee02(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ugly thieving fu....cker!
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Yomi2080(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
As soon as d goat returned back home he should be try again 4 d case dat he has to answer and also th row back to jail, usless set of people in dis country celebrating coruption. Mainwhile untill dey make death penalty 4 coruption b/4 all dis nonsence will stop in our country.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by ElhassanAuyo: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
armadeo:

This is very dumb. You'll stay with a pig until you're comfortable to get up. You're actually worse than the pig.

When you get your oil you want to go but till then remain as a parasite to those who have.

What stops you from leaving now?

At topic; Nigeria is finished

Armadeo maybe you are one among the idiots celebrating the release of a thief. are you??
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by Henrypraise: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
2shur:
Slaves

u slave born of a slave whoring mother n an imbe.cilic father tru rape... u better stay off my mention..... idiot....
Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by adekS1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
anyone dat associates wt D's man is also a typical thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.