Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141565 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Daniel2289(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kingsley10000:
DONT YOU KNOW OYIBO PEOPLE ARE VERY SMART.HAVEN'T YOU SEEN HUMAN ROBOT WITH SUB-CUTENOUS LAYER SOFT AS HUMAN SKIN,SAME FACIAL RESEMBERANCE LIKE US?THE SEX DOLL WILL BE A REPLICA OF NORMAL HUMANS
I know. But u cant compare Human beings to Doll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Daniel2289:

I know. But u cant compare Human beings to Doll.
the difference is very insignificant.these dolls can exhibit most of the traits u see in a normal human being
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Daniel2289(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kingsley10000:
the difference is very insignificant.these dolls can exhibit most of the traits u see in a normal human being
I can't believe u are saying this.

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Iyam suspecting you angry angry angry
So you wee wait for the okirika bales abi cheesy
I trust my brothers from the other side, importation go soon start.. e no bad if person get one for back up sha grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Wetter, warmer & slipperier than you ever will be.

grin

Oh, & they also don't smell of rotten fish.
looks like you've bleeped this thing in your dream to even know those things shocked meanwhile sorry for the smelly pussy you've been bleeping try to work hard so that u can afford one of this doll in real life embarassedfor now manage your girlfriend dry,cold and smelling pus....sy undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Luizkid:

I trust my brothers from the other side, importation go soon start.. e no bad if person get one for back up sha grin grin
Aba made.. It's allowed
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2018
IF YOU WANT TO BUY , BUY NOW BEFORE ABA BOYS START MANUFACTURING ABA MADE SEX DOLLS THAT SPEAK IGBO LANGUAGE grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by fay39: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2018
God save us! u can imagine what human beings can do, going to extreme
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2018
No more forming for ladies.... grin grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2018
The fact that people are actually gunning for an inanimate object in exchange for a natural pleasure that flesh and bones can give speaks a whole lot about how far the human race has gone in terms of depravity and sexual satisfaction
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
ednut1:
ode oshi. mk i send her fb page

Oya now!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2018
It looks like this thing is becoming a booming business undecided
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by gunnar11: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yes,

here are even 14 good reasons to buy one https://www.dindoll.com/blogs/news/14-reasons-buy-sexdoll?ls=en

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.