Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141588 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by purem(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
7agaza:

Bro plz can I get your contact, want to ask you some questions

Buh u can always mention me and ask ur question na undecided
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Reelmii: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
as good as sleeping with an embalmed corpse

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by harryakand: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
paschal47:

Bro but can they moan? If they can't, then I think it's as good as useless
Them go be like edo girls no emotions

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin

Why does it seem like I know you ,you don't happen to be cheezypuff abi na cheeseballz or something.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
etrange:

Lol... obviously, you didn't know what to say.

Say about what?

Abeg dont infect me with your confusion.

See why we prefer sex dolls?

No senseless arguments

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
U go fear traffic on this thread. Anything sex sales. Accept the hard truth.

Now, if you buy and own this doll and your friend bleeps it against your knowledge (now that is cheating). Would you be emotionally angry with your friend for cheating with your doll?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
etrange:

First, I'm not woman.
Second, you and I know you won't buy this toy.

So I'll just save my time.

Enjoy, bro.

First, you are a jealous woman.

Second, you cannot dictate what I can or cant buy.

You are already showin' why we prefer sex dolls - they don't pester this much!

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ope oo!!!

NO MORE PREGNANCY BLACKMAILS!!!

grin

16 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by manakocha(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wahala wa ooo..... How ei go take be for boy set...chai mbanu. Tofiako!!!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
which kin nonsence b this one,for Dis modern age way puna full everywhere fools
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
justscorchone:

Why does it seem like I know you ,you don't happen to be cheezypuff abi na cheeseballz or something.
yh. Thats me
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
This thread is from 2016... Why bringing it up again now?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Divay22:
Just wondering if 9ja men will someday now go for this................
Just wait till u start seeing dem in okirika bales grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
MKSON:
This thread looks promising grin
how?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
There's sex dolls for females too, not just male, more so there are disabled people who would not find one to date normally this sex dolls can be very helpful to them.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Akika!I hope dey hav diff.varieties of labium which customers can choose frm?how do 1 sneek 1 those life-size doll in2 d house without any soul knowing,that will b a hard nut 2 crack in 9ja,do dey hav detachable pussycat that can b remove for washing?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
op no come tell us how the main the main part of the doll is formed. As in, does it have hair? Will it be tight forever?

grin ah just wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by ooshinibos: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
wow , it is really the end times , never knew it will speed up this way
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by squarelead(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
The end is near. Jesus is coming soon truly.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Divay22:
Just wondering if 9ja men will someday now go for this................
If I have the money I definitely will.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Luizkid:

Just wait till u start seeing dem in okirika bales grin
Iyam suspecting you angry angry angry
So you wee wait for the okirika bales abi cheesy
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
any woman who does not, want to get married should marry herself. For every unwilling woman, there's a willing one.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
MKSON:
This thread looks promising grin
How?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
yh. Thats me

What happened,why the new alias?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by samopex: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
rada rada. nonsense
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Espada10: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. These brothers are really starved o.
Deeldos have been in existence for years and women didn't make this much noise na.

I want to see what y'all say when the male version is rolled out, which is pretty soon anyway grin
yawnnn..men do not care ..they didn't care with all una dildos and all the other varieties of vibrators and sex machines , you women have been using over the past 3 decades...so why start now?..why the pain?.
.stop jumping on every sex doll article with your frustrations..if a male doll comes out, please buy it and buy one for your mother too and use it. shekina

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by LuvU2: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol Who said this is a threat to women
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
I need to order for 20pieces i wanna open a classic brothel & use dem to service Hot men dey will prefer dem 2 olosho b/c dey dnt fight,querrel,smell,bad-mouth & lastly dey dnt spread std,bizness don land i see oppurtunity.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
No matter how attractive the dolls are, it can't be likened to a real human. A sane person will not be moved to sleep with ordinary plastic. Women, don't worry, there is no substitute for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
LMAO I must get one
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kunkiddo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
oh my!!!!

will love to have it....
it looks promising
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
i need 2 of this dolls one of Rihana and Naturi Cora Maria Naughton...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.