Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141560 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Good.

Which means the UK used will soon be here.

If we can't afford new ones at least we fit still own one.

Better days ahead!

Women are officially extinct!!! grin grin grin
your head must be paining you undecided
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by carlcar2012(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
at least d don't have STD

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
LOL. These brothers are really starved o.
Deeldos have been in existence for years and women didn't make this much noise na.

I want to see what y'all say when the male version is rolled out, which is pretty soon anyway grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by thedondada(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
purem:

Just imagine fvckin this thing in ya house and all of a sudden it's starts moving it's body

Or worse you go clean up leaving the doll lying o the bed and come back to meet it sitting and fully dressed.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Girls will stop doing yanga

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

Eyaaa!

You're a lady so I understand your fears.

Upon say you fine very well but I can imagine how threatened you are already feeling about the competition you are going to be facing with these doll babies when it comes for your boyfriend/husband's attention.

You cannot do shakara again for the guyman.

He will just take his doll, enter his ride and zoom off!

Sorry o!

But sometimes, these evil spirits from america can do a man a lot of good if you know what I mean. tongue
threatened about wat exactly?...u are as sensless as ur comment...

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
justscorchone:

Right on cue,my birthday is march 23rd
grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by etrange: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Men!

It's funny how we men turn around to blame the women for the acts of men. Is it that we're too weak to accept blames or what? Insatiable perverted men just took their dirty acts to the next level and someone is blaming western feminism.

Did we blame the men when women started using dildos? No, we blamed the women. "Those women must be perverted", we said. Now, it's our turn and well,
we still have to blame the women.

Anyway, to you all that believe women should be worried cause of these stuffs, recall that dildos and the likes have been there for ages.

And what's more? Male sex dolls already exist and more sophisticated ones are under development in response to this one.

Read:

https://www.siliconwives.com/collections/male-sex-dolls

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5290924/male-sex-dolls-robots-realdoll-realbotix/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
your head must be paining you undecided

But the pain is not as much as the one you feel right now knowin' how worthless you'll be in a couple of years.

Blame the sex dolls not me. grin

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by mustafa006: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
does she perform Mouth Gig
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by etrange: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

But the pain is not as much as the one you feel right now knowin' how worthless you'll be in a couple of years.

Blame the sex dolls not me. grin

You too grin

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5290924/male-sex-dolls-robots-realdoll-realbotix/amp/
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
etrange:
Men!

It's funny how we men turn around to blame the women for the acts of men. Is it that we're too weak to accept blames or what? Insatiable perverted men just took their dirty acts to the next level and someone is blaming western feminism.

Did we blame the men when women started using dildos? No, we blamed the women. "Those women must be perverted", we said. Now, it's our turn and well,
we still have to blame the women.

Anyway, to you all that believe women should be worried cause of these stuffs, recall that dildos and the likes have been there for ages.

And what's more? Male sex dolls already exist and more sophisticated ones are under development in response to this one.

Read:

Medicine after death!

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Deeldos have been in existence for years and women didn't make this much noise na.

I want to see what y'all say when the male version is rolled out, which is pretty soon anyway grin

Auntie, if you like, release the Alien version.

We don't give a fvck. Did you hear us complain?

Besides, how will the male one kno when to slow down, go faster, maintain a style you are already feelin' etc. I forsee some very awkward & uncomfortable sex loadin' 4 y'all.

Anyway, we dont care. The males are also out now so enjoy yours make we enjoy ours.

Leave us be!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Now women will start actually workin'.

No more sleepin' till 4pm, go out later @ night, spread legs & get paid for nothin'.

Work!

grin

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by 7agaza(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
purem:

Just imagine fvckin this thing in ya house and all of a sudden it's starts moving it's body
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by etrange: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Medicine after death!

Male sex dolls have been on sale long before now. The only new development is newer models. So I don't know where the "medicine after death" fits in.

Or did you quote me wrongly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Chrisjordan2015(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Someone said in the next 25 years, humans will start marrying toys.

Bruh some years back, i read in the papers of people getting married to trees and oceans. grin grin cheesy

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Another one. Big traffic to NL.
Please help save Anu...
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
etrange:

Male sex dolls have been on sale long before now. The only new development is newer models. So I don't know where the "medicine after death" fits in.

Or did you quote me wrongly? undecided

Since male sex dolls are out, why are you women cryin' all over our thread?

Are we no longer "heartless & wicked"? grin

Free us na & enjoy them lets enjoy ours too.

Haba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by 7agaza(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
purem:

#Smiles...
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
7agaza:

Bro plz can I get your contact, want to ask you some questions

It moves & talks too.
Have you never seen a video?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by agabusta: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

Men's mind are becoming more and more perverted. And they cant get women willing to put up with some of those perversions, hence sex dolls are getting more popular.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hey! Uwa nmebi!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by accelion(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello, Explorer, can we have a talk? I have information you should know. I sent you a message. Let me know when you read it.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lala right now be like "pussssssy just dey hungry me."

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by etrange: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Since male sex dolls are out, why are you women cryin' all over our thread?

Are we no longer "heartless & wicked"? grin

Free us na & enjoy them lets enjoy ours too.

Haba.

First, I'm not woman.
Second, you and I know you won't buy this toy.

So I'll just save my time.

Enjoy, bro.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by etrange: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Then go there.

You don't see me there.

Why are you here?

Lol... obviously, you didn't know what to say.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Bamidele539: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

hence, male version is much more expensive than d female version hope you know? An average cost is $3,000 convert that in 'naira' and it will shock you...
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Obas101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Explorers:
Radio personality Howard Stern once gave the RealDoll a rave review, saying: 'I swear to God!

This RealDoll feels better than a real woman!'

He added: 'Best sex I ever had!.
Women don suffer grin

1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
i know that before next month aba made sex doll will enter market. I trust my brothers. Then i can get them cheap for my nairaland brothers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.