Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141583 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shits getting real, I can't fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Explorers:
Ready for delivery: Outside the US where they are made, the largest international markets are the UK, Germany and Australia.

Good.

Which means the UK used will soon be here.

If we can't afford new ones at least we fit still own one.

Better days ahead!

Women are officially extinct!!! grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by pennywys(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
women may turn you down, disappoint you when you call and Bleep up on appointments including higher demands, but truly I tell you this sex dolls may not disappoint you, they can give you every style you want at every moment. A big thanks to those guys for their
Creativity

9 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!
Only dis line got me laughing sotey I mistakely kicked mama tope crate of eggs
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Since 2016,,,,,tongue

Crying over not moving a thread to the front page is really not worth itcheesy

Back to the topic, person for kuku make a hole inside a plastic nagrin
In what manner does this differ from masturbationundecided?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Deathlezz: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

no matter what you typed, men who patronised sex dolls are people with psychological disorders suffering from yellow-belly disease

Hope you realise male sex dolls will be rolled out this year? I will love to see what you'd say.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by purem(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Explorers:
Finished products

Just imagine fvckin this thing in ya house and all of a sudden it's starts moving it's body

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by G1ms: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
2years old thread cheesy
That means 2018 dolls will be a lot better and more developed.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
So many things going through my mind

How does it suck preek?
Does it get moist when straffing?
Does it moan?
Will the ass turn red when I spank it?
What is the voltage?
Will it work without light?
How many finger batteries then?
How do I dispose the cum inside after use?
Won't it electrocute me?

Oh dambala give me the answers to this question I beg of you grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by dallyemmy: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Romans 1:28Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
which ppl dy do d testin weda dem bam wel
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
watchindelta:
which ppl dy do d testin weda dem bam wel
grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
justscorchone:
So many things going through my mind

How does it suck preek?
Does it get moist when staffing?
Does it moan?
Will the ass turn red when I spank it?
What is the voltage?
Will it work without light?
How many finger batteries then?
How do I dispose the cum inside after use?
Won't it electrocute me?

Oh dambala give me the answers to this question I beg of you grin
i will buy u 1 and u can discover yerself wink
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
A loyal sex doll over our disloyal naija girls

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
How come they are not making black ones?

Don't they know that for some of us are nothing but hard_core ebony lovers?!

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by sinola(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
dingbang:
I am waiting for a Nigerian to buy this stuff

Nne,they are on it already if you must know.

Konji na bastard
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Reeberry: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
paschal47:
The manufacturers just widen their legs for easy access

Chai explorers see what you greeted me with this very cold morning
You need your brain check for fantasising over sex dolls.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by FCMinistries: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
End time is already counting.... He who has ear, let him hear...
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
atleast they are not like peadophiles who go about Abusing children.

what ever makes people happy, i say Good luck with it! grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
purem:

Just imagine fvckin this thing in ya house and all of a sudden it's starts moving it's body
that would be a bonus! for them grin grin
but that could never never ever ever ever! happen!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by no1madman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sheer madness!
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
gypsey:
that would be a bonus! for them grin grin but that could never never ever ever ever! happen!
Exactlygrin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
MKSON:
This thread looks promising grin
grin grin
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by paschal47(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Reeberry:
You need your brain check for fantasising over sex dolls.

Are you an idiot?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i will buy u 1 and u can discover yerself wink

Right on cue,my birthday is march 23rd
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
how person go dey bang doll baby...d evil spirit disturbing americans are from beyond oo

Eyaaa!

You're a lady so I understand your fears.

Upon say you fine very well but I can imagine how threatened you are already feeling about the competition you are going to be facing with these doll babies when it comes to your boyfriend/husband's attention.

You cannot do shakara again for the guyman.

He will just take his doll, enter his ride and zoom off!

Sorry o!

But sometimes, these evil spirits from america can do a man a lot of good if you know what I mean. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by jonadaft: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

That last line, TAKE THE ADVICE TO YOUR SISTERS.
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by tytunji29(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
purem:

that is wat Davido called "GoBe"
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Reeberry: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
paschal47:

Are you an idiot?
Are you stvpid?
Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Danzazzausambo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wahali na doll Nicky Minaj I want.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wait Let Aba get hold of those Materials

thos thing is still expensive and Ladies are already feeling threatened.. Wait make China begin produce am cheap..

They had S*x toys and we didnt complain oo..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.