Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (58974 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by kodded(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Simple NO , atheist don't understand again .

The dude no wan be atheist ... abeeg ooo na by force
na by force o

Mark Zukerberg must be an atheist whether he like it or not angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by bareal(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2016
DeSepiero:
What if Mark lied?

What if Seun is lying and playing with your emotion?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by cuteboy2: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Seun:
Bless him. This doesn't mean he's not an atheist, of course; an atheist is simply someone who doesn't hold a belief in the existence of any God

Seun used the phrase "bless him". Who does this "blessing"?

This is a classic dilemma with all professed atheists. Truth is deep down all creatures acknowledge the existence of God. Whether voluntarily or involuntarily . Seun just proved this fact.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by DeSepiero(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
bareal:

What if Seun is lying and playing with your emotion?
Sorry, Mark NOT Seun is the subject here.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 0neal(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

Atheists are the confused beings here. Tell me, do you believe in extraterrestrial powers?

Indeed they are....If they believe in Science Electricity, protons, neutrons, electrons, dark matter, blackhole...Abstract things we can feel, and see their manifestation.

Then this is the work of the Devil the real enemy to blind them from acknowledging TRUTH. we just have to keep praying for them that God open the eyes of their Understanding... to realise

God is the Creator of the universe and the TRUE way to GOD is through JESUS CHRIST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
0neal:

Indeed they are....If they believe in Science Electricity, protons, neutrons, electrons, dark matter, blackhole...Abstract things we can feel, and see their manifestation.

Then this is the work of the Devil the real enemy to blind them from acknowledging TRUTH. we just have to keep praying for them that God open the eyes of their Understanding... to realise

God is the Creator of the universe and the TRUE way to GOD is through JESUS CHRIST.
People like you is why people say god doesn't exist @bold.
The bold makes people question the existence of god with the mindset you have.

KingEbukasBlog, what can you say about the boldened part..?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by donbrowser(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetyoge:
From ur response to the fact that he confirmed he is not an atheist, i can tell u are a bit disappointed in Mark. I have been following ur comments about religion so far n i know u are just at that point where u question everything just like mark did n soon or anytime in the future u had respond just like mark just did. I will be waiting to hear about it someday.Shalom
Don't take Seun seriously he has said it a couple of times that outside NL he has a religion but on NL he is an atheist. Please who does that?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by felixomor: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
donbrowser:

Don't take Seun seriously he has said it a couple of times that outside NL he has a religion but on NL he is an atheist. Please who does that?

Hypocrites
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
donbrowser:

Could you post those comments of Seun here to buttress this claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by donbrowser(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
gensteejay:
Could you post those comments of Seun here to buttress this claim?
Let Seun deny it first. I can't stress myself over nothing.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
donbrowser:

Ok.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by mpowa(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
DeSepiero:

Realize? Reality is based on verifiable facts not unfounded beliefs.
All the NONSENSE facts you people are shouting up and down, who is verifying the fact? - People who can't see beyond their nose will be Claiming fact and intelligence - How many facts can you prove? how many things in life can you discover its truth - You'll die still finding out, One thing is clear, Nigerian atheist are empty barrels, those whose knowledge is changing the globe are not claiming atheists, it is those who have not produced a pencil in their entire miserable lives that will be claiming FACTS just because they can speak grammar.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Meh, I'm still undecided on this one....

I have a sneaky feeling that Mark's turning Buddhist and believing that love and family is important. And, like it or not, religion DOES inspire togetherness in some cases, and also does inspire good deeds.
And worst case scenario, it's a good tool to keep the masses in check.

So yea, religion is important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
wemmy01:
Pls watch dis movie titled God is not dead. All ur questions u think are some kind of point are answered.
If there is a God, that movie does a poor Job representing him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by DeSepiero(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
mpowa:

All the NONSENSE facts you people are shouting up and down, who is verifying the fact? - People who can't see beyond their nose will be Claiming fact and intelligence - How many facts can you prove? how many things in life can you discover its truth - You'll die still finding out, One thing is clear, Nigerian atheist are empty barrels, those whose knowledge is changing the globe are not claiming atheists, it is those who have not produced a pencil in their entire miserable lives that will be claiming FACTS just because they can speak grammar.

Why are you bitter? I made a valid statement.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by pweetyoge(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
donbrowser:

oh if he said so..then it is unfair,cus to me he is misleading others who look up to him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
uvalued:

aight we will...but the important thing is that "religion" is not unimportant as so many athiest have been saying upanddan
Just because something is important doesn't make it good.
Cancer is of importance, Aids is important, Malaria, terrorism.
All these are important but they are not good
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetyoge:
oh if he said so..then it is unfair,cus to me he is misleading others who look up to him.
I am certainly an atheist off Nairaland. I don't attend church or pray. When I read the Bible, it's just for personal entertainment and debates.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by pweetyoge(f): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Seun:

I am certainly an atheist off Nairaland. I don't attend church or pray. When I read the Bible, it's just for personal entertainment and debates.
U can say that again n again." Personal entertainment n debates" ...i already see a light at the end of the tunnel.. ur testimony is on its way through that singular act of urs, u shall be liberated...Smiles
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by wemmy01(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
SirWere:

If there is a God, that movie does a poor Job representing him.

From what u said I can bet u've not watched it, it doesn't represent it talks reality.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by avicky(f): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Seun osewa, he is not an ATHEIST. He said it publicly nau. Leave the jewish or any god out of it. Your role model isn't atheist period.

After all, you have other role models. tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by avicky(f): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Seun:

That debate and loopholes you are looking for is where God will arrest you like Saul in the bible.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by neurosci: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
donbrowser:

He has denied it. Can you now show us a link to where he said it?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by donbrowser(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seun:

Only if you have deleted the post but even if it takes a year, i'll show the whole NL where you said outside NL you have a religion but u are an atheist on NL.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2016
4kings:

What phase are you guys always talking about.
Mark started questioning religion at the age of 13.

Do you know how old Seun is.
Or do you have an experience of this "phase", I would like to know.
I'm still in the phase tbh grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4kings: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm still in the phase tbh grin
grin

I am trying to learn your death meditation, but disractions(actual and mind), wont allow me.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2016
4kings:

grin

I am trying to learn your death meditation, but disractions(actual and mind), wont allow me.

I think you have to spend the whole day preparing for it. Like, before you even try, start to disassociate from the trivial things you usually think about. It was really hard but it felt so relaxing. Lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2016
4kings:

What phase are you guys always talking about.
Mark started questioning religion at the age of 13.

Do you know how old Seun is.
Or do you have an experience of this "phase", I would like to know.

Please can you provide proof that Mark Zuckerberg started questioning religion at the age of 13 ?

Seun is about 34 years old .

I have had an experience of this phase .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4kings: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I think you have to spend the whole day preparing for it. Like, before you even try, start to disassociate from the trivial things you usually think about. It was really hard but it felt so relaxing. Lol
Ok.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4kings: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please can you provide proof that Mark Zuckerberg started questioning religion at the age of 13 ?
Youve not even read much about the guy, you are always shouting about before now. SMH
I think Wikipedia should still have that info.

Seun is about 34 years old .

I have had an experience of this phase .
can you explain this "experience"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2016
4kings:
Youve not even read much about the guy, you are always shouting about before now. SMH

I just asked a simple question ... smh

I think Wikipedia should still have that info.

Dude , you make a claim , defend it .

Its basic stuff dude .

can you explain this "experience"

I thought I've explained it to you .

I was once a new earth creationist , now I'm a progressive creationist and there are some stories that I see as allegories in the bible . All born out of my questioning of things .

And I have Dake's Annotated Bible , for close to 10 years now - where I learn the exegesis of different confusing texts .

I have now found reasons to see my core "beliefs" in God as rational .

And learning never stops , I now know about so many religions and philosophical positions about God . Always questioning wink

If you watched closely I've began questioning deism .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4kings: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I just asked a simple question ... smh

Dude , you make a claim , defend it .

Its basic stuff dude .

I thought I've explained it to you .

I was once a new earth creationist , now I'm a progressive creationist and there are some stories that I see as allegories in the bible . All born out of my questioning of things .

And I have Dake's Annotated Bible , for close to 10 years now - where I learn the exegesis of different confusing texts .

I have now found reasons to see my core "beliefs" in God as rational .

And learning never stops , I now know about so many religions and philosophical positions about God . Always questioning wink

If you watched closely I've began questioning deism .

http://www.beliefnet.com/celebrity-faith-database/z/mark-zuckerberg.aspx

So that's the phase she was talking about, "questioning".
Everyone has gone through that, one way or the other.
I thought there were phases for atheism to theism, when she mentioned seun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.