Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50654 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Tculest: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
It is either FFK or his late father was a bastard of the Yoruba race, because it's not in our blood to think like IPOD touts. i believe this deadbrain FFK is related to IPOD touts.

. Loooolz. Dis guy just injured me wit laftas. U are very coret,it 's only ipob loots dat behavs in such manner. We reject him,he must has Igbos blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
poyet:

Did you hear what he said? It was the retired General's opinion. That General is out of Service and therefore cannot make any strong statement on operations of the ministry. When we hear good tidings, we should be optimistic, rather than be sentimental about it. We all know what critical comments Fani Kayode made about GEJ before he was brought into the government. If this came from a serious-minded individual, we should be taking it seriously, but this mouthy dude is a joker.

President Buhari Never Said Boko Haram War Is Over – Femi Adesina Says - See Mor by kanicorp9(m): 1:27pm
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
poyet:

Did you hear what he said? It was the retired General's opinion. That General is out of Service and therefore cannot make any strong statement on operations of the ministry. When we hear good tidings, we should be optimistic, rather than be sentimental about it. We all know what critical comments Fani Kayode made about GEJ before he was brought into the government. If this came from a serious-minded individual, we should be taking it seriously, but this mouthy dude is a joker.

Boko Haram is Now "Fulani Herdsmen": See Why
by humilitypays
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by israelmao(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Call him whatever you want to him I am always interested in his opinions on national issues.Our soldiers suffered in the hands of Boko Haram and still suffering even today due to the political and religious dimensions the fight against insurgence took.Campaign of calumny was intensified and well engaged all in the bid to hack down Jonathan and everyone was witness to how Nigerian army was infiltrated by the agents of those whose aim was to see his government's fall in order to pave way for themselves in the corridon of power.All GEJ's efforts were countered by those who said Boko Haram doesn't but I wonder how Boko Haram suddenly came into existence as soon as they came into power.Those who started the fire know better way to quench it.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by israelmao(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Call him whatever you want to him I am always interested in his opinions on national issues.Our soldiers suffered in the hands of Boko Haram and still suffering even today due to the political and religious dimensions the fight against insurgence took.Campaign of calumny was intensified and well engaged all in the bid to hack down Jonathan and everyone was witness to how Nigerian army was infiltrated by the agents of those whose aim was to see his government's fall in order to pave way for themselves in the corridon of power.All GEJ's efforts were countered by those who said Boko Haram doesn't. exist but I wonder how Boko Haram suddenly came into existence as soon as they came into power.Those who started the fire know better way to quench it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Bitterleafsoup: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:

So how is that PMB's fault?
Is the President not the chief security officer of the nation and commander in chief of the armed forces? Didn't GEJ knew what Dasuki was doing?
Why are we criticizing PMB for dealing decisively with Dasuki and Co then?

The point is Dasuki is part of those that want GEJ to look bad. If you delgate a position to someone they are held responsible for the actions they take.
Excuse me? Dasuki along with others found guilty should be imprisoned but we know how that goes. Your corruption crusaders have yet to sentence anyone.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by APCmyheart(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
limeta:
Very much on point

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Enice(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

How can you defeat BK when men in your armed forces don't want you to because you are not a Muslim. They were selling arms to Boko Boys in fact Dasuki self is he not a Muslim too. He squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms, have you ever ask why?
dasuki squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms? Are you serious! Really. Ask yourself about those he squandered the money on. Koro, fayose, ffk, metuh, annenih, george, falae, CAN, and so on. What do all these riff-raff have in common? PDP 2015. Get this clearly. GEJ never believed in the boko haram insurgency. He felt the north was using it as a smoke screen the fight his government and hence he was not ready to waste money on it. He used it as a means to steal money from government to finance the election. What is most annoying is this bastard blood sucking ffk that has blood on his hands comming out to repeat the same stupid muslim connection that got us nowhere in the first place.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by APCmyheart(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
sambisa forest liberation is a lie sold to dumb people like you, while real boko haram change base and move to southern Kaduna tiv and enugu.while some remain in Maiduguri and show their color today in Maiduguri. There was suicide bombing today now. That is. A shame to APC LED BUHARI

Sambisa has fallen deal with it, Do you think or ask yourself that some suicide have been on move to go and carry out their evil act even before the fall of BH last base?

So because of a suicide bomber that try to kill people today does not mean that NA have not taken control of Sambisa..
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Bitterleafsoup: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enice:
dasuki squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms? Are you serious! Really. Ask yourself about those he squandered the money on. Koro, fayose, ffk, metuh, annenih, george, falae, CAN, and so on. What do all these riff-raff have in common? PDP 2015. Get this clearly. GEJ never believed in the boko haram insurgency. He felt the north was using it as a smoke screen the fight his government and hence he was not ready to waste money on in. He used it as a means to steal money from government to finance the election. What is most annoying is this bastard blood sucking ffk that has blood on his hands comming out to repeat to same stupid muslim connection that got us nowhere in the first place.
How much did South Africa steal that has yet to be returned? You are blinded by propaganda and prejudices, of course Boko Harem is a bigger picture that small minds can not even wrap around. The US even said during Chibok saga, Boko Harem is ran from inside government so they opt out. Please do more research and learn what a silent coup is.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Bitterleafsoup: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
APCmyheart:

Sambisa has fallen deal with it, Do you think or ask yourself that some suicide have been on move to go and carry out their evil act even before the fall of BH last base?

So because of a suicide bomber that try to kill people today does not mean that NA have not taken control of Sambisa..
Did you know that 700 people die in Kaduna are you ok?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by toolf: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
I AM HEARING ALL OF THESE BUT I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by APCmyheart(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Did you know that 700 people die in Kaduna are you ok?

And your source tell you it's Boko Haram that attack Kaduna? use your brain..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by progress69: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstinvestment:
FFK when you begin to ask some questions you get attacked because people are fast accepting other people think for them rather than they think themselves. I love the parts :

“People fail to ask what really is his tangible strategic input of this tyrant to this defeat of BHT that he so much wants to be credited with? All the equipment used were procured by last regime. All the Special forces were trained under last regime.

“The MNJTF was an idea fully packaged by last regime. The massive recruitment, retraining & restructuring of NA all under last regime. The efforts to restore discipline which opposition politicians worked to undermine & incite was also not by this wicked regime of propagandists.

“In actual fact, part of the reasons anger of the tyrant’s regime agsinst Dasuki & leadership of military under Jonathan was because of the totality the efforts to roundly defeat BHT & terrorism in Nigeria.

You people are extremely sick people. Spits***

When the goings is good, it is the last regime, when the goings is bad, it is the tyrant.

Sometimes i wonder if people don't sound stupid to themselves.

This was a rag tag sect that became a monster under the watch of IB and he couldn't even crush it after letting it spin out of control, then u come here and say thrash?

Shame on you and your fellow ipods

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Enice(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
How much did South Africa steal that has yet to be returned? You are blinded by propaganda and prejudices, of course Boko Harem is a bigger picture that small minds can not even wrap around. The US even said during Chibok saga, Boko Harem is ran from inside government so they opt out. Please do more research and learn what a silent coup is.
small children talking. jumping from pillar to post without making any sense.what is the connection between what dasuki spent the arms money on and south Africa stealing money if that is even possible. is it propaganda that koro is already returning millions, or metuh promised to return his, aninih, falae and the rest have all come out to agree that they collected money from dasuki but for different reasons? take your blinded hatred elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mostyg(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.

Those army chiefs that diverted billions of naira were all Muslim. FKk that collected security money from Dasuki was also a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by bejeria101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your Daura President that isnt an infidel hasnt bokoharam replied him? Awon oponu ti aye ti ko you and dat dullard are cursed
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BERNIMOORE: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nellybii:

You are the smartest of all clap for yourself. So you actually want Boko Haram to continue because of your hatred for PMB. Your family may be the next target.It is stupid to throw a stone in the market place.
our soldiers are malnourished thirsty and hungry with outdated dane guns and worn out weapons. you blame your failure on others and you surrendered your brain for someone to think for you if not shekau was allegedly killed 4 times yet col Ali and more of our soldiers were overpowered and killed, boko boys are so smarter than you guys such that they merely relocated to a more potent place sending suicide bombers' to markets yet you are celebrating defeat, defeat ko defeat ni. May you get what Fulani herdsmen did to the southern Kaduna just the way you wish to the slain citizens of s,Kaduna
The last weapons and machinery was ordered by Gej, while bubu did nothing but merely refurbished them
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Chrisx1x(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Opakan2:

They've outsmarted you and your clueless IB hero.. Lol

the mess has been cleaned, chibok or no chibok.. next is SE and SS
the earlier you guys surrender to your masters the better
which SS? the one that have been feeding your parasitic stinking mouth since independence? The moment buhari tries any nonsense we will blow up the remaining pipelines and go back to our farming while the rest of nigerians starve and war to death
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by badrobot77: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Which newspaper be dis? I smell ...
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "11 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible followers of his.

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by magzey: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
IF MAD MAN TELLS YOU STORIES ,ONLY FELLOW MAD MEN BELIEVES IT.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dedetwo:

I guess only a fool thinks inaccessible or even a mere forest exists in Sahel region.
That place no b sahel oo!d forest is bigger than d entire SE states oo!Go there & find out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

How can you defeat BK when men in your armed forces don't want you to because you are not a Muslim. They were selling arms to Boko Boys in fact Dasuki self is he not a Muslim too. He squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms, have you ever ask why?
D same dasuki a fulani jihadist d great grandson of othman danfodio appointed by Gej?shared Arms money to Gej,fkk,mentuh,gana,george,aninih,odili,fayose,other xtain pdp & CAN lead by ayoblingbling.u shld hav ask yursef if gej is a coward that his mere appointee squandered our money meant 2 secure us all & IB cannot do anything about it.PEG shld hav overthrown gej kept in locked up,drunk with spirits & rule in his stead.Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Hakeem3(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
limeta:
Very much on point
Wat is dis one saying
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
hush15:

Lemme bring it to plain with you. Jonathan made a huge progress with Boko Haram but experienced a few sabotage, apparently those saboteurs are the present military stooge of Mr President now

This is all so because they don't want an infidel to be credited with the idea that boko was defeated under the infidel.

Hope that was plain enough!

Neway, whether true or false, I want to believe that this government is not saying the truth about many things as regards this Boko Haram thing and the chibok girls....
only a mad man will belive what a mad man like fkk said:miltary stooges like alex badeh ,,minimah,abi?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

The point is Dasuki is part of those that want GEJ to look bad. If you delgate a position to someone they are held responsible for the actions they take.
Excuse me? Dasuki along with others found guilty should be imprisoned but we know how that goes. Your corruption crusaders have yet to sentence anyone.
Are u telling us u want yur Heroe & Dasuki 2 b jailed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some shld Giv me a Sledge Hammer i will Reset FKK Brain 2 factory setting.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Opakan2:

They've outsmarted you and your clueless IB hero.. Lol

the mess has been cleaned, chibok or no chibok.. next is SE and SS
the earlier you guys surrender to your masters the better
u guys shuld face groundnut and cocoa production and let's see how d budget will be implemented
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by imogie2015(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
ffk is saying d truth, it might be better now. how else did u expect d man to describe a government of poverty, propaganda, high level of impunity, nepotism, destruction of free and fair election in nigeria, disobedient to court rule. a government where all APC members are saints while others are corrupt. ffk pls carry on, we know all these b4 except d zoobies and d gulleable
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mbhs139(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
first answer this simple question.
If sambisa has fallen,where is shekau?
Pls don't tell me he is dead...

So, Shekau will be there waiting for him to be captured, hun? Or you think Sambisa was just taken over in one second without any resistance. You see what I said about you? Sorry, this discussion is beyond your comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by SeyiOmoOba: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Okwyjesus(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
This country is full of deception, wicked, hatred and injustice. That's why it keep running round without making real progress.

I know Muslim soldier was part of Goodluck problem bcs of their foolish preference to their religion. Boko Haram was still gathering their sympathy until the started blowing mosque.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.