Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50648 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by lashout1: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
The last released Chibok girls and the last bomb action on Sambisa happened same day, where they lodged in a hotel?

The hand writing must leave some ink on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Dedetwo(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
All these useless and meaningless rants, can only make sense to the hate-filled-brainless group of terrorists known as IPOB Yoots...

I guess only a fool thinks inaccessible or even a mere forest exists in Sahel region.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
All these useless and meaningless rants, can only make sense to the hate-filled-brainless group of terrorists known as IPOB Yoots...
At least be wise even though it's just for 2 seconds. God bless.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by rusher14: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2016
vingeophysicist:
At least be wise even though it's just for 2 seconds. God bless.

Are you actually a geophysicist?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by backtosender: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2016
How can nigeria army with poor survelance equipment cover a big massive forest about 60.000 sq meters in less than24 months too much lies

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by knowledgeable: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.

FFK is light years ahead of you, when it comes to critical reasoning and analytical skills period.

You can never comprehend, if I tell you that the Buhari government's speach of defeating boko haram, is actually tactically trying to protect bokoharam and their sponsors, of which no sponsor has been identified up to the moment.

Secondly, it is also a tactical rush to close the chapter on boko haram.

If you follow Donald Trump twittering like I do and Jihad watch.com, it will not escape you what his administration have in stock for Islamic extremists. (Obama uses the phrase "terrorist attacks"wink with Trump, they are Islamic extremists terrorists, and he vowed to wipe them out from the surface of the earth, after the Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated. And it not also escape you, that Isis are disbanding from Syria.

....so our poor Buhari and co., are tacitly trying to pre mpt, Donald Trump policy on Islamic extremists terrorist s starting from January 20th 2017. (Remember, timing is everything ).

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ef4ort: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2016
The guy just want to tbe noticed that is all
He thinks he is important .
Wait and see

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Bitterleafsoup: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

Having all the cooking utensils and every thing needed to prepare a soup doesn't mean the soup will be tasty.

Nearly never killed a bird, GEJ tried but his best didn't defeat boko haram.

How can you defeat BK when men in your armed forces don't want you to because you are not a Muslim. They were selling arms to Boko Boys in fact Dasuki self is he not a Muslim too. He squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms, have you ever ask why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Teague4league(m): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

How can you defeat BK when men in your armed forces don't want you to because you are not a Muslim. They were selling arms to Boko Boys in fact Dasuki self is he not a Muslim too. He squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms, have you ever ask why?
And GEJ eyes are blind to dasuki's action? tongue
When they actually use the money for national campaign , I don't think so

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by realGURU(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2016
i think we need a law to stop people like kayode from speaking, we want unity and not division

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by realGURU(m): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

wen i said you are intellectually disordered just say yes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 27, 2016
Who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Rilwayne001: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2016
It is either FFK or his late father was a bastard of the Yoruba race, because it's not in our blood to think like IPOD touts. i believe this deadbrain FFK is related to IPOD touts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Yyeske(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Somebody tell FFK to stop taking that weed, not good for him at his age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by miikyphil(f): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Annie939:
FFK remember DSS and EFCC
honey salt your problem dey for your laps o
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by omonla555: 6:18am On Dec 27, 2016
I have stopped commenting on Nairaland because of awon atohun rinwa that want to destroy what seun has created (Nairaland). However, I will never be cowed by banning me every week.

Some sections of Nigeria want to see the country doomed. But ye all that want Nigeria doomed will face the anger of God comes 2017.
We don't have a place other than Nigeria, what is your joy in seeing Nigeria in turmoil and war? why are you happy about negative news about Nigeria? In their minds they want a USD to be sold for N1,000 Naira.

Your predictions about a Dollar to be sold for N500 will never come to pass and I speak to Nigerian Naira to be coming stronger against USD from today through 2017 in Jesus name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by proeast(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.
God bless you my bro for applying your grey matter. What FFK said is the truth and only zombies and those who do not understand the ideology behind all these boko haram charade will say otherwise. All the sabotages were well documented so we are not fooled. The Dullard can go to hell with his pyhirrc victory.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Mujaheeeden: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019:
What is FFK saying? I'm confused... You claim Sambisa has not fallen, while you praise the previous Government for eliminating BH? I Don't understand undecided
Oga go and campaign for Senator Anyanwu. You are so double faced that you don't have the right to talk here

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Mujaheeeden: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
omonla555:
I have stopped commenting on Nairaland because of awon atohun rinwa that want to destroy what seun has created (Nairaland). However, I will never be cowed by banning me every week.

Some sections of Nigeria want to see the country doomed. But ye all that want Nigeria doomed will face the anger of God comes 2017.
We don't have a place other than Nigeria, what is your joy in seeing Nigeria in turmoil and war? why are you happy about negative news about Nigeria? In their minds they want a USD to be sold for N1,000 Naira.

Your predictions about a Dollar to be sold for N500 will never come to pass and I speak to Nigerian Naira to be coming stronger against USD from today through 2017 in Jesus name.

Trash. You are praying against dollar not to rise while a fool is at the helm.

Just keep quiet plz

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Atiku2019: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Oga go and campaign for Senator Anyanwu. You are so double faced that you don't have the right to talk here

I have the right to say whatever I want and stop tagging me with the Samuel guy... I post whatever I like bro. I'm not under the payroll of FFK thanks Man smiley

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by menxer: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

So how is that PMB's fault?
Is the President not the chief security officer of the nation and commander in chief of the armed forces? Didn't GEJ knew what Dasuki was doing?
Why are we criticizing PMB for dealing decisively with Dasuki and Co then?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
mbhs139:

After, it is people like you that'll be complaining of graduate unemployment because you fail to use your brain, that's the reason employment will continue to delude you. So, you can't use your brain and ask yourself simple question: how can you claim that the fall of sambisa forest is a lie and claim the victory? You need to use your head son, use your head.
first answer this simple question.
If sambisa has fallen,where is shekau?
Pls don't tell me he is dead...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2016
If bokoharam and sambisa has fallen, then I have two questions.
1.where is shekau?
2.where are the sponsors?abi them pick the guns?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by knowledgeable: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
It is either FFK or his late father was a bastard of the Yoruba race, because it's not in our blood to think like IPOD touts. i believe this deadbrain FFK is related is IPOD touts.

FFK has a sound mind, .....most of you do NOT.

Nigeria is decaying because of "this kind of present Nigeria" most of you with unsound mind are fighting to sustain.

Do you know that every problem of this "present Nigeria" is structural and foundational.

Even corruption of "this kind of present Nigeria" is structural and foundational.

Do you think the government of "this kind of country" you have would undertake a scientific research on just the nature of nigerian corruption in order to solve that scientifically?. The answer is capital no......because they will find that some corruptions are driving primaryly by greed while some are actually economic warfare against the infidels.

Everything about the country is dysfunctional and foundational and only folks with sound mind like FFK can even begin to apply critical reasoning in trying to understand it, while most of you with little mind.....not knowing that you are in real hell, will continue to insult his personality.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2016
knowledgeable:

FFK has a sound mind, .....most of you do NOT.

Of course a mad man will see his fellow mad man as normal and sane. You claimed to be knowledgeable, but it's apparent you meant the opposite of the moniker you adopted for yourself. Seeing FFK as a sane person despite his bigotry and tribalism makes you more the same thing that he is.

Nigeria is decaying because of "this kind of present Nigeria" most of you with unsound mind are fighting to sustain.
Do you know that every problem of this "present Nigeria" is structural and foundational.

Before making stupid claims, you have to provide substantial proof to back it up. What's is your proof that what we are going through is structural and foundational?

[s] Even corruption of "this kind of present Nigeria" is structural and foundational. Do you think the government of "this kind of country" you have would undertake a scientific research on just the nature of nigerian corruption in order to solve that scientifically?. The answer is capital no......because they will find that some corruptions are driving primaryly by greed while some are actually economic warfare against the infidels.Everything about the country is dysfunctional and foundational and only folks with sound mind like FFK can even begin to apply critical reasoning in trying to understand it, while most of you with little mind.....not knowing that you are in real hell, will continue to insult his personality. [/s]

Tell this crap to the stupid people who wish bad for this country. Stupid people who wish for a division by all means.

Come to think of it, this bastard FFK was nowhere to be found when NDA were bombing our pipelines here and there, but the bastard is always here to criticize and attach his stupid conspiracy theory to every development this administration makes.

I'm certain you and your mad mentor only hope for bad news, so that you can use them to substantiate your conspiracy, May God put you all bastard to shame. May bad thing continue to happen to those wishing this country bad. AMEN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by gotnel: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Fani Kayos need to know one thing, this government is continuing on established process of getting Boko Haram defeated. Everything done from the time of Yaradua to date is geared towards deafiting the terrible group.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Atiku Abubakar Called By Pompeo, US Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.