Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50650 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by patientzero: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Just dey laugh this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by 0b10010011: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Femi is mentally ill and deserves attention.....

At the pace is mental state is degenerating, Femi will hit the market in no time if urgent medical steps re not taken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by gentleman100(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Boko haram defeated, sambisa forest to become military training base by 2017.

WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?
in biafra... Ode... They are GONE!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Aburi001: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.
I'm still waiting for Fayose and Wike''s version....lol

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by firstinvestment: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK when you begin to ask some questions you get attacked because people are fast accepting other people think for them rather than they think themselves. I love the parts :

“People fail to ask what really is his tangible strategic input of this tyrant to this defeat of BHT that he so much wants to be credited with? All the equipment used were procured by last regime. All the Special forces were trained under last regime.

“The MNJTF was an idea fully packaged by last regime. The massive recruitment, retraining & restructuring of NA all under last regime. The efforts to restore discipline which opposition politicians worked to undermine & incite was also not by this wicked regime of propagandists.

“In actual fact, part of the reasons anger of the tyrant’s regime agsinst Dasuki & leadership of military under Jonathan was because of the totality the efforts to roundly defeat BHT & terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Akinaukwa: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Am neither Buhari nor Jonathan's fan but ffk has no moral justification in the statement he made. The part where he mentioned Dasuki as being persecuted for prosecuting war against BH made me know he is high on malaysian weeds. Can someone help me reset his brain?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by hush15: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019:
What is FFK saying? I'm confused... You claim Sambisa has not fallen, while you praise the previous Government for eliminating BH? I Don't understand undecided

Lemme bring it to plain with you. Jonathan made a huge progress with Boko Haram but experienced a few sabotage, apparently those saboteurs are the present military stooge of Mr President now

This is all so because they don't want an infidel to be credited with the idea that boko was defeated under the infidel.

Hope that was plain enough!

Neway, whether true or false, I want to believe that this government is not saying the truth about many things as regards this Boko Haram thing and the chibok girls....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by 247Dior(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.
people like you who have refused to learn will always defend evil.. if he is looter as u called him, why haven't he been persecuted and why does he have so much courage to write all this against this tyrant called Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

I agree with u to an extent

but truth be said is dere a smoke without a fire?

ponder on this things
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by almarthins(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
bloodkiIler:
[s][/s]

ffk really threw a dynamite inside the den of zombies

this thing pain them no be small

Where d dynamite? U don smoke weeds. Ffk yaba left. You self u are due for Aro. Aro meji( 2 delirious zombies). Best of luck with ur yaba left propaganda. Na like this madness dey start.

Abeg some body should call 112 now now .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by zionmade(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
pls whp remembered wen the new leadership of boko haram came. he said that their attacks will now be concentrated on Christians. Is dat not wat is happening in kaduna. So dey are now called herdsmen abi.
Hausas are no more complaining because its only christians who are d targets. They said they cleared sambisa, where is d remaining over 150 chibok girls

Am not happy about d defeat of boko haram news because its only muslimms who are animals in human skins celebrating d shift in target to innocent christians. I neithrr support Pdp or Apc all i want is for these murderers called Musssslimms followers of rapistss padopholaciouus kpohammad to stop killing my brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by 2shur: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
then very soon dj freeze
or whateva d fhuck his hustle is would quote his own opinion too..
then nairaland would broadcast it
like if it makes more zeros added to my fat account.
greedy bastardized empty barrels making the loudest noise from mentally condemned mbecilles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Vello(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

How can you defeat BK when men in your armed forces don't want you to because you are not a Muslim. They were selling arms to Boko Boys in fact Dasuki self is he not a Muslim too. He squandered the money GEJ gave him for arms, have you ever ask why?
And don't you forget too soon that your god Jonathan said Dasuki did not steal the money. So much for education and critical reasoning! I spit the brain that typed the poo in the name of bitterleafsoup

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by almarthins(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
askibee:

I agree with u to an extent

but truth be said is dere a smoke without a fire?

ponder on this things

Person wey dey cry dey see road! Ffk dey cry close eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nellybii: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
sambisa forest liberation is a lie sold to dumb people like you, while real boko haram change base and move to southern Kaduna tiv and enugu.while some remain in Maiduguri and show their color today in Maiduguri. There was suicide bombing today now. That is. A shame to APC LED BUHARI

You are the smartest of all clap for yourself. So you actually want Boko Haram to continue because of your hatred for PMB. Your family may be the next target.It is stupid to throw a stone in the market place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by generalstingz(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Its so unfortunate that this could out from his mouth. When will Nigeria be great if those that have been in power before come out and talk like clueless ones. Is there nothing like continuity again? Moreover nobody cares about anyone's labour but RESULT...People don't get credited because of their ideas only but the introduction and implementation to achieve the desired result. Am so sure he has forgotten GOALS AND OBJECTIVES , PROBLEM SOLVING if he was ever taught in his underg days..smh

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless our leaders!
God Bless Nigerians!

Am out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by atk5: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
He is a phatetic caword,hopeless human being. If care is not taken nemesis will befall upon U. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ghazab74(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Coming soon.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ogologoamu: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Boko haram defeated, sambisa forest to become military training base by 2017.

WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?

We are still negotiating the release of the remaining Chibok Girls in Sambisa Forest - - APC
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BabaO2: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK, why always disgracing yourself? You and Abati should read over again, you made no sense and point at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

Yaba left patient. Still on the loose ?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by arma: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
CONFUSED BASTARD!!!RETURN THE LOOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE TO TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by arma: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
CONFUSED BASTERD!!!RETURN THE LOOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE TO TALK!!!CONFUSED BASTERD!!!RETURN THE LOOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE TO TALK!!!CONFUSED BASTERD!!!RETURN THE LOOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE TO TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by deolu2000(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
I came to read with the expection of getting some facts, but after reading i can only say that FFK is getting worse in his reasoning by the day. How can all these that he stated be true and BHT were expanding so much that neigbhouring countries were feeling their menance? For all i care, BHT has been defeated and credit should go to the gallant army for making the sacrifice to achieve this with their blood and lifes. God bless the Nigeria Army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Zenlife: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

Having all the cooking utensils and every thing needed to prepare a soup doesn't mean the soup will be tasty.

Nearly never killed a bird, GEJ tried but his best didn't defeat boko haram.

Maybe not.
Neither will Buhari intentionally.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Vello(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
It is either FFK or his late father was a bastard of the Yoruba race, because it's not in our blood to think like IPOD touts. i believe this deadbrain FFK is related to IPOD touts.

I was there when his grandma played away match but the victory was given to the home based player which resulted in the birth of his father. Being a generational curse of birthing only girls in his lineage unless you cross the first Niger bridge alone, FFK's mother also played away match in Nnewi (the bearded player is dead now) and birthed this one too. (compare their gap tooth, you'll find lotta similarities aside complexion though)
Even the boy he just had, ask his wife very well, she'll tell you one Kanu (not Nwankwo o) who is incarcerated knows about it.
That's my own conspiracy theory. Abegg, clap for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by NairaMaster1(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.
Ok, I will rearrest you soon.

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by hazyfm: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2016
bloodkiIler:
[s][/s]
ffk really threw a dynamite inside the den of zombies
this thing pain them no be small
Look at this Boko Haram Sympathiser

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by labbyk(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Nutase:
On point.
what is on point there?? undecided
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by isahsalee: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK, YOUR OPINION NO LONGER POPULAR AND YOUR POLITICAL RELEVANCE IS FASTLY RECESSING.

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON OR LIKE SON LIKE FATHER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by maikachiya(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
End of the year 'Change' Update :

1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.

2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.

3. No more free government money.

4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10.000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by chrisblack1234: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Femi, u gat nothing to say..u will always be a traitor and a deceiver..can u imagine, book haram scatter with the same guns ooo..credit sai baba..Jonathan will always be a failure. He lacks vision,and enriches people like u cos he taught is helping us..Bleep u, uck jona, Bleep PDP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.