Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50653 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
sambisa forest liberation is a lie sold to dumb people like you, while real boko haram change base and move to southern Kaduna tiv and enugu.while some remain in Maiduguri and show their color today in Maiduguri. There was suicide bombing today now. That is. A shame to APC LED BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mbhs139(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
first answer this simple question.
If sambisa has fallen,where is shekau?
Pls don't tell me he is dead...

So, Shekau will be there waiting for him to be captured, hun? Or you think Sambisa was just taken over in one second without any resistance. You see what I said about you? Sorry, this discussion is beyond your comprehension.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
knowledgeable:

FFK is light years ahead of you, when it comes to critical reasoning and analytical skills period.

You can never comprehend, if I tell you that the Buhari government's speach of defeating boko haram, is actually tactically trying to protect bokoharam and their sponsors, of which no sponsor has been identified up to the moment.

Secondly, it is also a tactical rush to close the chapter on boko haram.

If you follow Donald Trump twittering like I do and Jihad watch.com, it will not escape you what his administration have in stock for Islamic extremists. (Obama uses the phrase "terrorist attacks"wink with Trump, they are Islamic extremists terrorists, and he vowed to wipe them out from the surface of the earth, after the Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated. And it not also escape you, that Isis are disbanding from Syria.

....so our poor Buhari and co., are tacitly trying to pre mpt, Donald Trump policy on Islamic extremists terrorist s starting from January 20th 2017. (Remember, timing is everything ).

You are indeed knowledgeable. God bless you. Mumu too much on NL.
To be honest, I'm still trying to wrap my my head around this so acclaimed 'victory'. Things are just unraveling itself by the day. Thank you once again
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2016
limeta:
Very much on point

How? Na wa o! Can't you see that this talk is 1. Very Childish 2. Figment of his own Imagination 3. Conspiracy Theory.

Reasons:

He said BOKO HARAM's Defeat is a lie. Meanwhile, it was GEJ that planned this final assault that defeated BOKO HARAM( He's smoking some really bad Sheit)

They Didn't want an "ïnfidel" to defeat Boko Haram, How did they know that GEJ (an incubent) would be defeated in the elctions and a muslim is gonna take over

Abeg I no get time for this nonesense. After them go say our President na Dullard. Yet them dey ascribe such intelligent and carefully ochestrated plans to a dullard in the name of conspiracy theory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Ezionye(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK again?

Tho I am still trying to understand this sudden victory over BH. Hope it is indeed real

Better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by psalmsjob: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.

His rant is actually a confirmation that GEJ is an ineffectual buffoon and more clueless than we knew.

1. Some officers were undermining his goal of defeating boko haram so much that the terrorist captured 19 or so local government areas as at the time he handed over, not just towns but entire 19 local government areas were under their control and bombings almost on daily basis in Abuja even around eagle square a few kilometers to Aso Rock yet he left them in the army but could sack an officer that said PDP is boko haram.

2. The importation of mercenary fighters from South Africa, as that's their solution for everything "import", is that the training and retraining of personnel?

3. Those refurbished equipments that were bought at inflated prices are the ones that were used to defeat Boko haram? Please go and carry Aragon and the wife given to you as price for your singing and dancing this time around, you seem better at that than distort our sense of reasoning.

4. Just as Buhari defeated Maitasine then when your GEJ was still learning how to drink ogogoro he has defeated boko haram too. It takes a man of courage with sense of responsibility to defeat these monsters not politics or playing to the gallery.

5. Looking at the FFK and GEJ looks, demeanor and posture one can tell that they are indeed slowpokes and foo.ls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by DropShot: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
247Dior:
people like you who have refused to learn will always defend evil.. if he is looter as u called him, why haven't he been persecuted and why does he have so much courage to write all this against this tyrant called Buhari?
He's being prosecuted already and it's the judiaciary's duty to be swift in bringing him to justice. unfortunately, we know how our judges roll.

As per having the courage to spew trash, it is his own strategy to always talk nonsense so as to say it's because he criticizes the govt that's responsible for being punished. But that strategy can only work for kids. Not informed adults or the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by shakaZuIlu: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This mam should be fed to the dogs already.
Buhari should be killed by firing squad
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by rusher14: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
hush15:

Lemme bring it to plain with you. Jonathan made a huge progress with Boko Haram but experienced a few sabotage, apparently those saboteurs are the present military stooge of Mr President now

This is all so because they don't want an infidel to be credited with the idea that boko was defeated under the infidel.

Hope that was plain enough!

Neway, whether true or false, I want to believe that this government is not saying the truth about many things as regards this Boko Haram thing and the chibok girls....

So what is the truth you want to believe?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by maikachiya(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
WHAT BRING WHITEMEN INSIDE BOKO HARAM?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by rusher14: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
first answer this simple question.
If sambisa has fallen,where is shekau?
Pls don't tell me he is dead...
Are you the retired General FFK was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ryd3(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
What is so special about the Chelsea of last season and this season ? Same players, same opponents, but different coach and with that different psyche.. Riddle this and get ur answer.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by maikachiya(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerian Annaconda no more bite to innocent citizens.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "12 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible
followers of his.

Igbos and hatred are synonimous.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by kassy777: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "12 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible followers of his.

very elementary and prematured. No single convincing points mentioned. Just give FFK to the dogs to fed. That is all. A typical Islam/Fulani dull and violent creatures.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Scocodia: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Wanna get the true picture of what is happening in 9ja, listen to FFK, Reno Omokri, Reuben Abati and Mr Ayodele Fayose. If BHT had been defeated, Sambisa forest sacked and over 3000 men, women and children rescued, where then are the Chibok girls? Some minds cannot reason objectively anymore because, this lieing and deceptive regime had so formatted their mindsets not to process facts.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Annie939:
FFK remember DSS and EFCC
This is what is killing us. fear is the incentive to action. FFK has the right to his write-up.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by bitcoininvesto(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Annie939:
FFK remember DSS and EFCC
He's their regular visitor now.
This is what happens when "fight against corruption" in my country simply means arrests and re-arrest.

I don't trust all politicians again. Wailers or Zombies, they're all the same - corrupt polithifians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by elneyo(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
bloodkiIler:
[s][/s]

ffk really threw a dynamite inside the den of zombies

this thing pain them no be small
TELL ME WAT FFK SAID MAKES SENSE 2 U ?? ??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Alajiki(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
proeast:
God bless you my bro for applying your grey matter. What FFK said is the truth and only zombies and those who do not understand the ideology behind all these boko haram charade will say otherwise. All the sabotages were well documented so we are not fooled. The Dullard can go to hell with his pyhirrc victory.

The flat*headed sons of ccucumberian mothers from south yeast will never see anything good in Buhari government. Anything short of their Bia*fraud is not welcomed. grin

Na heartaches go kill una

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by elneyo(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Chukabiz1961:
This is what is killing us. fear is the incentive to action. FFK has the right to his write-up.
AS DO WE ALL[color=#990000][/color] wink cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Lasskeey: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
OjoChigozieNuhu:
Uncle Femi still smokes pawpaw leaves!
.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by annunaki2(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Maisuya1:
The contradiction in ffk's thought process calls for concern about his mental health.
In one sentence you claim that the defeat of BH is a propaganda to vindicate Islam by PMB and in another you say PMB supported BH against 'infidel' GEJ. The question is if the former is the aim of PMB why stress him self about latter.

Ffk is right, it is on record that Buhari said fffighting against boko haram is fighting against the north. Buhari also used a good part of his inaugural speech to falsely exonerate Islam from the atrocities of boko haram. Only a foool will fail to see the double standards and hidden agenda of this so called defeat of boko haram. Where is shekau? Where are the other top bh commanders? Where are the chibok girls Until these issues are properly addressed, govt can't claim to have defeated boko haram, they merely won a strategic battle, the war still continues and Buhari remains a big hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by afoz: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
this man is in a state of melankoli intact he need urgent medical attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Those with their ears to the ground know the truth and would know FFK has spoken the truth.
The sabotage against government's efforts to defeat BH within the military and nothern elements was so pervasive under Gej that it was an open secret among the rank and file.
That was why there were so many mutinous cases and kangaroo court-marsharls in the army
Under Gej, BH had more loyalists in the army than Nigeria had. But whatever he says the children of hate will never believe him because they are high on venom.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by lexsals4real(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
so many ppl very unhappy with d news of sambisa forest liberation by our heroic military.
pls jez remember dat our loved ones are also in d military undecided
u know they r d real custodian of d dreaded group why would they be happy.. Weather they like it or not BH has been defeated is better for them to adjust n stop distracting I mean FFK, Fayose n PDP..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Sikariyelwa: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK, SO FRUSTRATED YOU WILL REMAIN. THAT YOUR HATRED TO NORTH AND MUSLIMS IN GENERAL SHALL NEVER YIELD YOU ANY FRUITS AND IF YOU DID NOT DESIST YOUR END IS IN SIGHT. A BIG THIEF.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by maikachiya(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
"Boko Haram" are our Children, you can't send Army to wipe them off
~ Jonathan

No money to fight "Boko Haram"
~ Dasuki

For Boko Haram to come to an end, we must declare state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States
~ Jonathan

Sambisa Forest is very dangerous, you can't send troops to risk or waste their precious lives
~ General Minimah, former COAS

For Nigeria and Nigerians to enjoy relative peace and development, we must honestly fight and defeat Boko Haram
~ Buhari

We are with God and by God we stand. We must win this battle at the end of the day, God willing, we must capture Buhari with his men inside Aso Rock, unless he repent and follow our path
~ Shekau, "Boko Haram" leader

We must chase Boko Haram insurgents to their enclaves and defeat them
~General Buratai, Serving COAS

We have successfully chased Boko Haram to their hideouts in Sambisa Forest, and finally captured, destroyed all their camps in the heart of the forest called 'camp zero' on Fri 23rd December 2016 around 1:53pm....
~General Buratai, Serving COAS

Gentlemen and ladies, considering above quotations with effort and success recorded so fat, does one need to be told or divinely inspired that "Boko Haram" is a political-fraudulent satanic game, cruelly and deliberately created by few elements in PDP to kill innocent souls, renders them vulnerable, decapitates the region, steals from the treasury and finally to remain in power

We must give credits to President Buhari, General Buratai and our gallant soldiers who make sure that this battle is won despite numerous huddles and waste of lives

May God forgive those soldiers who paid the supreme price of their profession.....

May God forgive those innocent people who lost their lives in the cause of this historic menace.

May God also continue to expose and punish those who are behind this evil plan called "Boko Haram"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by marv1: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
If there was sabotage as claimed by u and ur hero, why didnt he use his power as the C in C to investigate and deal with the saboteus or are they more powerful than him? rather he left them unchecked until BH became a monster and even went outside borno state to attack UN building, yanya market and parks in abuja leaving several people dead and properties lost. GEJ is just too weak as a leader to lead the largest black nation that is full of diversities of ethinicity, religion, tribalism, sentimental interests at all levels etc. All over the world sarboteurs abound in every govt, and nigeria is not an exemption. It will only take the brave and the courageous to tackle saboteus in any system. GEJ is the luckiest politician till date in nigeria who rose from lecturer to become number 1 citizen within a space of 15 years uninterupted political promotions. He has been part of the system. He should know more about how to deal with saboteus. Sabotage is not an excuse at all for a good and effective leader. U only call urself what u want people to call u. If u call urself an infidel or a slave, it is ur choice. If a Phd holder does not know the real meaning of C in C and using lame excuses to save his face, then the situation is more pathetic than i thought.
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Ikigia: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

You on my favorite list already.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Opakan2:

They've outsmarted you and your clueless IB hero.. Lol

the mess has been cleaned, chibok or no chibok.. next is SE and SS
the earlier you guys surrender to your masters the better
You guys should be careful here. What do you mean by the next is SE and SS?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by walexsho(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019:
What is FFK saying? I'm confused... You claim Sambisa has not fallen, while you praise the previous Government for eliminating BH? I Don't understand undecided

I'm beginning to doubt the Credibility of the University ffk attended, his reasoning is below standard ...
I can't believe the news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.