Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode (50647 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / peace: 2 Retired General/5 colonel for the title of Oba Of Ilorin(means war) / Yoruba 90%: 2 Retired General/5 colonels Show Interest of Oba Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Owoslegend: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Forever fool Kayode will always disappoint himself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2016
FFK, I know you can never say anything better than what you have said out of envy of the security of successes of this administration. I know your type is not praying for the success of this government, because of the evil that you are. Whatever any accursed retired General told you is not the concern of any well meaning Nigerian. What a well meaning Nigerian knows is that whereas during PDP regimes BokoHaram held sway, displace and dispossessed people, and countless lives were lost and there was no hope in so much that they started extending their terrorism to Abuja and environs;BUT now we know, as well as international community has acknowledged AGAINST the obvious lies and satanic vituperations of FFK/FAYOSE, that in this APC government of just one and a half years old, the story have changed; our Case is now Different; the displaced persons have started returning to their original homes because peace have return...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mfm04622: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Boko haram defeated, sambisa forest to become military training base by 2017.

WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?

They are not in Nigeria. This victory mean BH is no longer in Nigeria, does not mean BH is no longer existing. BH still exist in Cameroon, Chad and Niger

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Ake1: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2016
Obviously Christians have mouth otherwise loquacious but Muslims have the brain otherwise intelligent and whoever have power in his or her mouth has no power, whoever has power in his physical body has little power but whoever has power in brain is powerful.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Sonn(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:

sensible question
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mfm04622: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Scocodia:
Wanna get the true picture of what is happening in 9ja, listen to FFK, Reno Omokri, Reuben Abati and Mr Ayodele Fayose. If BHT had been defeated, Sambisa forest sacked and over 3000 men, women and children rescued, where then are the Chibok girls? Some minds cannot reason objectively anymore because, this lieing and deceptive regime had so formatted their mindsets not to process facts.
Have you forgotten BH is present in Cameroon, Chad and Niger? We just expelled them from Nigeria, they are still in other neighbouring countries

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Masquerade7: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
Is he making any sense to anybody?

The defeat is a lie yet you are attributing the success of the defeat to past administration?

Having all the cooking utensils and every thing needed to prepare a soup doesn't mean the soup will be tasty.

Nearly never killed a bird, GEJ tried but his best didn't defeat boko haram.
Dope

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mfm04622: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
knowledgeable:

FFK is light years ahead of you, when it comes to critical reasoning and analytical skills period.

You can never comprehend, if I tell you that the Buhari government's speach of defeating boko haram, is actually tactically trying to protect bokoharam and their sponsors, of which no sponsor has been identified up to the moment.

Secondly, it is also a tactical rush to close the chapter on boko haram.

If you follow Donald Trump twittering like I do and Jihad watch.com, it will not escape you what his administration have in stock for Islamic extremists. (Obama uses the phrase "terrorist attacks"wink with Trump, they are Islamic extremists terrorists, and he vowed to wipe them out from the surface of the earth, after the Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated. And it not also escape you, that Isis are disbanding from Syria.

....so our poor Buhari and co., are tacitly trying to pre mpt, Donald Trump policy on Islamic extremists terrorist s starting from January 20th 2017. (Remember, timing is everything ).

If Trump ans US have the power to eradicate terrorists, you think they will start in Nigeria? You don't think Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and others will be priotised over Nigeria? So if your theory is correct, why won't Buhari wait to see how the thing will work in other country? Also, do you think US Army can operate in Nigeria long term without FG's approval? Can you please think things through next time before rushing to comment?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by prof12(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2016
swagagolic01:
Military guys are saying the same thing.... na sidon look I dey

Which military man?

Let him name the general if it's true.

You believe this sick headed looter who has never wished you and your country well, who has never prophesied anything good for your country.
If you believe this dick headed fool, then I am sorry to say you are like him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by EstherNdidi11: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Where are the chibok girls?
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by alizma: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
In summary, gej was suppose to defeat BH,but due to sabotage from top generals in the Nigerian army,not wanting an infidel to be credited with the glory of defeating BH.
I don't know where this news is coming from,but it is believable,because many who actually fought bh complained of extreme sabotages.
This is Nigeria,where politicians play politics with the lives of Nigerians.
I guess those people who sabotage their efforts also told them to share the money that was set aside to fight the war against bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Awoofawo(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin PMB is a laibilty to the Country unity!

All this noise about BH is just plain smoke-screen deception!!!

BH was the brain-child of Northern Elites in pact with western Nations eg U.STATE....

Bh IS NOW THE HERDMEN TERRORISING THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNIYIES COUNTRY-WIDE!!!

Let me hint you folks some infor:

Did anyone notice that the rcent defect of Hillary Clintons has avert effect on terrorist groups worldwide! Many hereto strong terroist organisations are losing thier stronghold letf-right, is this just a mere coincidence or not?! grin
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Ojikutumemu: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2016
In your parents house. QUESTION ANSWERED
odogwubiafra:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by Bizibi(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2016
But if they have taken sambisa forest then where is the rest chibok gals
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by lakesider(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2016
@ffk the retired general that did nt tell u what to do while u were sharing money . ffk s brain needs to be reexamined .
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ShootToKill: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
An insane, loquacious, bitter, divisive, thuggish, shameless looter.

Where there is honor and shame, this THING will keep his stinking mouth shut forever. This man should be fed to the dogs already.

It was this same man who authored "11 reasons why GEJ must go" and he cited GEJ's failure to tame Boko Haram as one of those reasons.

It was this same man who announced that after proper investigation, there is no link between PMB/APC and Boko Haram.

When he doesn't have any sensible ground to oppose or criticize the govt, he brings in religion because he knows there are so many gullible followers of his.

Kayode's truth pained your muslim yoruba skull no be small. lmao!
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by tellmemore15: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME.

FFK ALL THE WAY
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ShootToKill: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
This guy and fayose,I don't know who is worse!!!...they make so much noise without been reasonable!!!

They are yoruba christians and are not supposed to make sense to your yoruba muslim skulls.

The only thing that makinf sense yoru-muslim boneheads is eating Fulani sh1t with barehands and licking your fingers in appreciation.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by hush15: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
rusher14:

So what is the truth you want to believe?

If you read that comment till the end, you would know what I choose to believe
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by MeAboki(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
He would have done a better job sticking to his sexual memoirs about Bianca than this balderdash of empty ethno-religious rants fit for intellectual dwarfs gullible enough to believe his cocaine induced hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ShootToKill: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
basybasy:
[s] Fanikayode- A bastered yoruba boy. Ur family history always shines in our memory. Ur father did more dan u do,he was a betrayer and he died as a yoruba betrayer. Why are u always bringn religion into politics. Thats why Fayose is wise dan u,he controls Ekiti politics. Everybody knows dat u dont have pedigre to contest in just ur ward, u wont get a vote. U have spoilt ur generatn image. He wil be strugln for appointmnt,he cant contest,because nobody wil vote for him. Stop bringn religion into politics, ure just a toothless dog. Becareful so as not to end mistrably.[/s]

Basiru from ogbomosho, We all know that to the yoruba muslims, any yoruba that refuses to bow to fulani and eat abooki sh1t is a bastard, especially yoruba christians like Peter fayose and femi kayode. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by aliscomonaj: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
FFK the anti-Nigeria. kindly let Nigeria see peace for you are so full of evil. God bless Nigerians and Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
mbhs139:

So, Shekau will be there waiting for him to be captured, hun? Or you think Sambisa was just taken over in one second without any resistance. You see what I said about you? Sorry, this discussion is beyond your comprehension.
that's what I am trying to say sir.until shekau and the sponsors of BH are caught, everything you are reading is propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by general111(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
marv1:
If there was sabotage as claimed by u and ur hero, why didnt he use his power as the C in C to investigate and deal with the saboteus or are they more powerful than him? rather he left them unchecked until BH became a monster and even went outside borno state to attack UN building, yanya market and parks in abuja leaving several people dead and properties lost. GEJ is just too weak as a leader to lead the largest black nation that is full of diversities of ethinicity, religion, tribalism, sentimental interests at all levels etc. All over the world sarboteurs abound in every govt, and nigeria is not an exemption. It will only take the brave and the courageous to tackle saboteus in any system. GEJ is the luckiest politician till date in nigeria who rose from lecturer to become number 1 citizen within a space of 15 years uninterupted political promotions. He has been part of the system. He should know more about how to deal with saboteus. Sabotage is not an excuse at all for a good and effective leader. U only call urself what u want people to call u. If u call urself an infidel or a slave, it is ur choice. If a Phd holder does not know the real meaning of C in C and using lame excuses to save his face, then the situation is more pathetic than i thought.
in summary, gej did nothing to fight bokoharam abi?
I wish you can see and hear what I have heard about sambisa.only then will you understand that this government is just joking with the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mengho(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is a very serious acquisition, although it came from very stupid, delusional & confused corrupt politician
Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by jbcul4ril(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
All this cheap talk. We should give kudos to this government for making progress in the security issues of this country at least 70% pass mark while we pray they get the economy right.
Everything is not politics. Nigeria is our country and home, so we must protect it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by shamsin6300(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
We de yorubas fully regreted having femi fani kayode and Fashola in our tribe. Those 2 re so illetrate of everthing...... there aim is 2 av praise by people not dem 2 praise God. Aw can a an educated person be saying all diz king of tinzx...... So u want to set us up to a religious fight or hatred while u re there with ur wife and children enjoying......Beside if the Country get hot u wnt be anywhere 2 c bcuz u av money 2 dt u can flied out of diz Country. WHERE DO DE LIKE OF FFK AND FAYOSE EXPECT US 2 GO WEN DE SET US UP AGAINST EACH OTHER?
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by mbhs139(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
general111:
that's what I am trying to say sir.until shekau and the sponsors of BH are caught, everything you are reading is propaganda.

You see bro, let go into the capture of BH sponsors, we may never get there. Even if we are to go after that, let's first of all dislodged their foot soldiers where ever they may be, including Sambisa, hence the need to intensify effort in capturing Sambisa, which the Government have done. Now, that's that!

As for the capture of Shekau, I think the same thing applies. It's one step at a time. Now that they have been dislodged, we don't know what their plan is though, as we're not let into it, they may be on the hunt of him.

By the way, I quite understand your pessimism about this government. And I also can not give it to them as regards information management right from their inception, and this is the reason they seem to have lost credibility in terms of giving out information.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by poyet(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
limeta:
Very much on point

Did you hear what he said? It was the retired General's opinion. That General is out of Service and therefore cannot make any strong statement on operations of the ministry. When we hear good tidings, we should be optimistic, rather than be sentimental about it. We all know what critical comments Fani Kayode made about GEJ before he was brought into the government. If this came from a serious-minded individual, we should be taking it seriously, but this mouthy dude is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
annunaki2:

Ffk is right, it is on record that Buhari said fffighting against boko haram is fighting against the north. Buhari also used a good part of his inaugural speech to falsely exonerate Islam from the atrocities of boko haram. Only a foool will fail to see the double standards and hidden agenda of this so called defeat of boko haram. Where is shekau? Where are the other top bh commanders? Where are the chibok girls Until these issues are properly addressed, govt can't claim to have defeated boko haram, they merely won a strategic battle, the war still continues and Buhari remains a big hypocrite.
The way guys reason still baffles me. If I may ask, how old are you? Have you passed through the four walls of school that teaches system n governance?
Let me first address your issue about what you said Buhari said. It was the same man FaniKayode you're hailing today that publicly wrote that Buhari has no trace with Boko Haram. Same him wrote against Jonathan 11 reason why he's not fit for reelection and he made mention of him not be able to defeat Boko Haram as one of them and even named him a president with no ball.
Now coming down to some of your questions. Insurgency is not like armed robbery or kidnapping. Insurgency is a coordinated group and you should not expect them to be in their base as the military is approaching. Sambisa is not a school field that can be conquered in a day or hours, it's an operations that takes over a month. Do you expect them to wait and say here we are come and pick us and not run from higher power approaching? Again, do you expect all the Chibok girls to be recaptured when their adoptors are on the run.
On a lighter note, issue of terrorism is not won in a sweep, you will still be experiencing pockets of their activities but not on coordinated level as they have feed day in Sambisa forest. Security expert will tell you the same.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
A retired brain listens to a retired informant to feed his retired thought process that must retire in kuje prison pretty soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode by marv1: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Without being bias. I am not here to defend anybody or to call anybody a saint. If u read and understood very well what i said, there should be no arguement here. What have u read and heard about sambisa forest that GEJ who has being in government for 15yrs at one position or another had not heard first hand information of. Note that It is one thing to hear something it is another thing to have the political will to prosecute it VIGOROUSLY AND GENUIENLY. BH was politicised by Pdp and that was part of the problems of GEJ. Till today pdp and Fayose of my state believe that chibok girls and BH are scams. How can u politicise serious matter like that when UN and other international organisations have investigated to be true. So my brother leave matter for mathais, nobody can deceive anybody except u want to be deceived. GeJ spent 5yrs in govt with all the resourses at his disposal but lets wait for this govt to complete his 4yrs 2019 and compare and contrast the difference. Time will tell. Peace.
general111:
in summary, gej did nothing to fight bokoharam abi?
I wish you can see and hear what I have heard about sambisa.only then will you understand that this government is just joking with the lives of Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Atiku Abubakar Called By Pompeo, US Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.