Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90790 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tygaah:

#Dominique igba melo loma gba e
Lati fall in love.
How long e go take
For you to fall in love.
If we take you go Dubai
Shey wa de fall in love.
How long e take
For you to fall in love.
If we bring Smellymouth
Make e talk Igbo for you
Shey you go fall in love#

Dom, say yes to Jack already na.

JackDom2017 grin
with this poem, Will she come with me to the beach party?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Tygaah(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
with this poem, Will she come with me to the beach party?

Wait first, make Smelly speak Igbo for her grin

Bhet if she says yes, what happens to PrettyThickz ?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
alayemi toh sure ju. How waka na?

Still on the move?
baba I still get 3hrs to reach oo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by raphy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
vizkiz:

Yes, we will all go in two shattered bases
Ok thanks for giving me feedback I hv ur number with me this is my number 08081112840 and my name rafeal.and were is the meeting point?and is that were we will be givin out our 3k?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
ipledge10:
baba I still get 3hrs to reach oo
Since yesterday fa? shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tygaah:

Wait first, make Smelly speak Igbo for her grin

Bhet if she says yes, what happens to PrettyThickz ?
Pretty remains UNDISPUTED #1. She's what Yorubas call 'Iyale' cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
raphy:
Ok thanks for giving me feedback I hv ur number with me this is my number 08081112840 and my name rafeal.and were is the meeting point?and is that were we will be givin out our 3k?

Contact me through that number.. Let me explain better
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by soath(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nwa mamas grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Since yesterday fa? shocked shocked
baba Na so I see ... we slept for Ohio....continued 6am this morning,
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Eleniyan15: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
awon werey,haterz are liable to die young so because I want to hookup with online pal I should come and kill my self and spend lavishly right?? some people dey craze Gan..Fynestboi well done your cup don full finish, neyoor you never tell me my crime ooo, can't find your digit on my phone again itaff follow recession
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2016
ipledge10:
baba Na so I see ... we slept for Ohio....continued 6am this morning,
Eyaaah. Una try o. Me no fit do that kind long waka o. Hian! But I'm sure it's gonna be fun tho
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Eyaaah. Una try o. Me no fit do that kind long waka o. Hian! But I'm sure it's gonna be fun tho
e dey fun little, got pulled over thrice for over speeding
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2016
ipledge10:
e dey fun little, got pulled over thrice for over speeding
chai! Una want make ak trowey give una abi? Make una zaga dat o. Do a mr eazi cuz life is easy. Lol

If say you dey drink ehn, the waka for make pass
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2016
henryboff:
How do I pay? Cash, cheque or Mavro?
you contact one of d admin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
chai! Una want make ak trowey give una abi? Make una zaga dat o. Do a mr eazi cuz life is easy. Lol

If say you dey drink ehn, the waka for make pass
i dey drink naa... I drank sweet tea cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2016
ipledge10:
i dey drink naa... I drank sweet tea cheesy grin
you see yourself? Chai! Sweet tea kor, milkshake ni cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you see yourself? Chai! Sweet tea kor, milkshake ni cheesy cheesy
if I dey drink with the kind of choko I get for head, Na another thing be that... btw up Chelsea, teaching them how to play soccer since 1905
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jake2much(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2016
wey my woman ms delilah hahaha.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2016
ipledge10:
if I dey drink with the kind of choko I get for head, Na another thing be that... btw up Chelsea, teaching them how to play soccer since 1905
drinking go fit you sha cheesy

We go teach all of them lesson this year. Na Arsenal and Liverpool dey hungry me to Bleep sef. Na them injure me earlier
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ipledge10(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
drinking go fit you sha cheesy

We go teach all of them lesson this year. Na Arsenal and Liverpool dey hungry me to Bleep sef. Na them injure me earlier
Arsenal and Liverpool go chop am, make I no see them
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by HITTED(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2016
obontami:
my brother I dey like dele momodu Ooooo

Wetin those mods they follow you drag sef. Shey those. No know say you na. Legend for. This caban?
Dem dey envy my territory. No mind them. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2016
See them catching feelings grin

Nigga kill urself cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Mynd44:

I will be here waiting for you guys na grin

Words on is you dont wanna "show face" cos u might will get 'taken care of' by some dudes you got issues with

True Myndd? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Lol! I hope to see you behave well and maintain a moniker for years like mine. cheesy

Puff! What I've I ever stolen from you? you are kidding, right?
u stole my sign off - 'bye' angry u used it on that guy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by MrCork: 3:44am On Dec 28, 2016
vizkiz:
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together.
In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool

angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 28, 2016
jake2much:
wey my woman ms delilah hahaha.
cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by MrCork: 3:46am On Dec 28, 2016
vizkiz:
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together.
In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool

...hmmm..ok...were do I start? angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by MrCork: 3:55am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
cheesy grin

did you say you wearrng thong? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

did you say you wearrng thong? cheesy
goodnight MrLondon .bye- bye
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by MrCork: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
goodnight MrLondon .bye- bye

angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by obontami: 5:20am On Dec 28, 2016
HITTED:
Dem dey envy my territory. No mind them. grin
Na bad belle worry dem. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.