Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72529 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
wexyee:
lol this is coming from a suposed yoruba..... cheesy a Igbo will always be a Igbo... See how u cant hide ur hatred ko?? cheesy cheesy

We know them.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by momentarylapse: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm YORUBA like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No YORUBA prisoner will do that

You are only as yoruba as ojukwu! Ipob tout claiming yoruba!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by agog: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Abami Eda, Fela did more than that to a sitting military dicatator president of this country b4.....
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Adminisher: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu

Fela called EVEN a sitting military head of state a madman. That period there was even no democracy or rule of law.
Gani Fawehinmi also did it. Nigeria has to review it's educational curricular the way people just display ignorance. Anyway please stand corrected. People have done it many decades before. There is no NOBEL PRIZE for calling a sitting President anything. I also have called Jonathan clueless and a thief while he was President

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by daywatcher: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
omofunaab:

He instructed his followers to kill yorubas .

He shouldn't have said that, killing yorubas won't make biafra a reality

How many Yorubas have died based on thaose instructions?

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ominilongest(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu
..I trust PMB d guy's gonna rott in there.. last time I checked e even apologized lolz brave indeed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:

If you have law your President wouldn't have been president.
If you have law, you wouldn't have used #270mil to cut GRASS.
If you have law, you wouldn't have given out licence to import Jollof Rice and Egusi soup into the country.
If you have Law a sitting president wouldn't have called entire tribe 5%.

LAW GBAKWA OKU.

If we didn't have any laws Nnamdi Kanu will be a free man. He would have been left alone to enjoy his prostitutes in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by brownhawk: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
dainformant:
In the spirit of the Christmas celebration, some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)-paid a courtesy visit to their leader and Radio Biafra boss, Nnamdi Kanu at Kuje Prison in Abuja. The IPOB leader who is being held over treasonable charges -was spotted in a happy mood as he posed for a photo with his visitors.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/photo-of-nnamdi-kanu-in-kuje-prison.html
look at them. worthless criminals
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by skedman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is another man with little or no knowledge and wisdom. What your father did and failed you still continued , you never went back to study the shortcomings of the war, how you can win the war or with its british knowledge research into the problem and fight with a book and let people read the importance and the need for biafra . He just woke up one morning and opened a broadcasting station .however, he will surely rot in jail mandela won because he fought the white people for the killing, injustice and racist against the black in africa on their fathers land .please watch sarafina Can someone tell me what this idiot is fighting for ? Or are they telling us that they are more superior than the west,north and south I just don't no

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Kulas: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
If we Nigerians must tell ourselves the truth irrespective of tribe and sentiments,Buhari's continued detention of Kanu is illegal and unlawful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by danielenyinka(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afonja can go ahead and call him any name they like, the truth is that no one among their tribe has the kind of mind our able prido has.
God wil protect my master
Mazi nnamdi kanu.
Heaven is behind u.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by diva90: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice outfit with the biafran logo and flag

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by mengho(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

And you think that's a very proud achievement, besides soon he will kneel down & apologize, dis is just one of his many Xmas celebration in prison, wishing him many more ahead

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Looking fresh for an inmate

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

I DNT KNO WEN WE WILL HAV SENSE

Never
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by omofunaab(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
daywatcher:

That doesn't matter, you don't have to wait till people start dying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by slurryeye: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Am I seeing different pix from what people are seeing? This guy looks so drained and famished. His case is just a sorry one. So many evidences to nail this guy with treason undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
This picture is for the world to see how we treat felons in prison.

After the photo session........... lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by crush20(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man
Fighting a dead course
See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue
Fûcking criminal.
Bla-bla-bla-bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by jericco1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
he's still flyin the colour cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
skedman:
This is another man with little or no knowledge and wisdom. What your father did and failed you still continued , you never went back to study the shortcomings of the war, how you can win the war or with its british knowledge research into the problem and fight with a book and let people read the importance and the need for biafra . He just woke up one morning and opened a broadcasting station .however, he will surely rot in jail mandela won because he fought the white people for the killing, injustice and racist against the black in africa on their fathers land .please watch sarafina Can someone tell me what this idiot is fighting for ? Or are they telling us that they are more superior than the west,north and south I just don't no
shat Up ur ThrasH... Infact tack am...

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by shinel(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Splinz:
That's my nigga. Looking more fresher than Buhari that lives in Aso Villa.

Are you dumb?
Compare his pictures with this Buhari's own in 28-30yrs time, then we would determine who is fresher...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by DropShot: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
The height of frustration you meant.
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by jide219(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Igbos saviour
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
daywatcher:

Yes now, why not wait for the genocide to start.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are you sure this guy is in prison. !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Happy Christmas in arrears
BADDEST
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanandreas:
This man is a president in disguise. He is receiving guest just like buhari. grin grin grin
BADDEST

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.