Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72525 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by prince985(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Buhari dey fool international community, atfer the photo shoot him go resume him stone breaking program. behind camera. LOL grin
hahahahahaha

very funny bro

very veeeeerrryy funny
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Ahmadgani(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
aboki, afonja, nyamiri. we are all stuck in this zombie zoo. let's divide this country into 4 or six

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by daywatcher: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Yes now, why not wait for the genocide to start.

Like the massacre by the Fulanis all over the country? And most recently Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by WHOcarex: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

True that!.... It gives me joy wen I see truth without bias.. Coz that's who I am.
I'm not ibo too... "But the truth maketh way for man"
There are only 2men in nigera. Fayose and Kanu
But its so unfortunate dat our present youths prefar and hail asslikers than brave people and label them LUNATICS when they speak out.
I DNT KNO WEN WE WILL HAV SENSE
keep kwayet! Where was fayose during the time of Gej?
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man

Fighting a dead course

See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fûcking criminal.
Another Lugardian slave spotted! post a BIAFRAN thread and you'll see them come out In their thousands

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man
Fighting a dead course
See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue
Fûcking criminal.
Did he steal from you?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy I love seeing dis guy in prison - because he deserves it cheesy
SHÏT ROOF REPUBLICAN!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by passyhansome(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
peacecoy:
As he remain resolute on his Biafra agitation that is bravery but calling the president mad is not.That is loosing his calm and is minus.because freedom fighters of pedigree are cool inside and that is their power with which they tame their tormentors
On that KANU has been a big failure for the role he wants to play and what his followers takes him to be.

But truly if the President isn't he wouldn't have flaunted Court order to release him or recommend secret trial for him

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
daywatcher:

Like the massacre by the Fulanis all over the country? And most recently Southern Kaduna.

Yes, anything we can jointly do to prevent another 3 million from starving to death.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by FisifunKododada: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
SHÏT ROOF REPUBLICAN!

cheesy tongue e pain am die!!! tongue cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

wink

what has bravery got to do with insulting a president?

And you feel that man called your president should not be insulted or even worse?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy tongue e pain am die!!! tongue cheesy
AWON WERE 200%! ODE!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
brownhawk:
look at them. worthless criminals
dick worshipper continue

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by FisifunKododada: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
AWON WERE 200%! ODE!
cheesy u can do better cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

If not for law and order in the country, I would have sent people like you six feet under the soil. Some people like you are still living because it is illegal to kill. Humans without brain do not deserve to live. You are one of them.
Lalasticlala ishilove seun mynd44 uboma obinoscopy

A terrorist is in Nairaland angry
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy u can do better cheesy
Pls I don't argue with people who have cat whiskers calling it tribal mark.. nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by FisifunKododada: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
Pls I don't argue with people who have cat whiskers calling it tribal mark.. nonsense

cheesy is dat all? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Cletus77(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Calling it IPOB makes it even realistic
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by uncleade(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
? ? ?
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Am saying this now for everyone to hear, it's either we get Biafra or Nigeria will be paralysed spiritually and otherwise.. everything that happened in that war will go back to them starting from next year! A nation created by a mere mortal man will never stand the test of time neither will it last long ! Biafra or Nigeria will continue to suffer plagues up and down!

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by FisifunKododada: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
shinel:

Are you dumb?
Compare his pictures with this Buhari's own in 28-30yrs time, then we would determine who is fresher...

cheesy don't bother yourself: he is an ipob yoot - they don't have sense cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ahmadgani:
aboki, afonja, nyamiri. we are all stuck in this zombie zoo. let's divide this country into 4 or six
because one useless PÍMP came and merged us together abi? Lugard has turned into God abi? it's alright

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by uncleade(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
Please,varnish with your nonsense. Fayose has been more harsh on Buhari and he is still a free man. that's what we call bravery.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanandreas:
This man is a president in disguise. He is receiving guest just like buhari. grin grin grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari and members of Afonja Brown Roof Republic won't sleep tonight
u min Dis people ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by dukie25: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
u min Dis people ?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ogologoamu: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

If we didn't have any laws Nnamdi Kanu will be a free man. He would have been left alone to enjoy his prostitutes in peace.

Even now he's doing it with Aishawo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BlackOnassis(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari and members of Afonja Brown Roof Republic won't sleep tonight
u right. I will stay awake wondering why they allow him wear biafra colors. angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Babaevans1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Praktikals:
Common criminal. May you rot in jail!

I thought u guys don't like ibos, why are u so pained.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by adedehinbo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu
many of them call him mad man on a daily basis,u might be deaf to hear them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Vincent41(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu

hahaahahhahahaha..true talk...seun will nt like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.