Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,681 members, 7,837,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72515 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by dejavski(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that

If you say no yoruba prisoner of this generation... I concur but remember a certain FELA?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
it's alright, lemme leave you to continue your Lugardian slave ritual

dont you ever call me slave again in your entire miserable ipobian life..!!!!... angry angry...

i am not yorubas that forgive....!! angry angry...

i can hold a grudge for a very long time..

believe me,you dont want urhobo grudge add to yoruba and fulani own...!.. angry angry

respect ya dirty mouth!!!...
angry angry...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by mayorteetee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
slurryeye:
Am I seeing different pix from what people are seeing? This guy looks so drained and famished. His case is just a sorry one. So many evidences to nail this guy with treason undecided
Brother, I don't know how people are viewing it oooo, what peeved me is that the picture has exposed how mal nutrition is affecting our prisoners. For kanu, EWON NILE MONKEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by IPOB123london: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2016

dont mind dem dem...no free movement,no sex,bad food...dreamers...

give him another 2 years in prison and he will regret the day he entered nigeria...

i have said this over and over

IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people in the history of mankind

have u ever wonder the reason people like coward OBJ has gone dead. we are too advanced to be called african

when he was in london afonjas like u were saying come down to this useless kwontry; he went on air to say he is coming and got kidnapped by DSS now u are here again talking like a typical afonja

anyway few days to 2017 afonjas just accept the simple truth; we are completely different and too advanced to be living in this useless kwotury with you

the FACTS are there

by the way it is Biafra or death

culled from the truth

"he does not obey court order, and u are talking about secret trial. Bumaria can intimidate judges but not me, he singly hand picked judges and what stupid country in the world does that. He appointed his sister from Kastina. He is not educated enough to jail me and he cannot jail me.

You are killing my people in public, u charged me in public and now u want to prosecute me in secret

GO and tell that gworo in aso rock he is mad, completely mad------ ---- -- Nnamdi Kanu

afonjas we are not mate

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by THYRAIN(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man
Fighting a dead course
See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue
Fûcking criminal.
is a pity
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

dont you ever call me slave again in your entire miserable ipobian life..!!!!... angry angry...

i am not yorubas that forgive....!! angry angry...
Abeg make I hear word! hope you're not part of Hausa and Fulani vessels?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by IPOB123london: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom
we are so sorry to pain una sooo much...

but this kanu guy must pay for insulting and threatning us...nothing personal against igbos

i have nothing to say

all i can think of let the atrocities melted on my people find its way to you

thanks
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by slurryeye: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
moshino:

You forgot to add your picture, here...

Don't forget to add these too

Igbo Ichi tribal marks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichi_(scarification)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The earlier u guys realise u re being scammed with all this ipob biafra trash the better for u guys.
Didn't u guys hear about the whopping amount pple were made to pay for some biafgra passport that is as useless as a used tissue paper?
Didn't u hear about hw pple were scammed into procuring some biafra currency whch ll never be put to use?
If u ve a genuine cause u don't ve to scam the naïve gullible ones in the society.
Stop all these trash about Kanu being some hero, he was nabbed in a hotel with a prostitute after he disguised into the country using a fake passport. If he was as brave as u attempt to portray he wud nt need to disguise using a fake passport. He wud ve matched to the airport with the attention of the media.
Pls stop all this ur pretence of nt being a biafra supporter jare. U don't need it.
very good indeed... You know, I could make a huge profit from slave trade starting with LUGARDIAN SLAVES like you who keep on drawing their chain back and forth! lemme tell you something, tell your god Lugard, that his creation will soon follow him and die! nonsense of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The earlier u guys realise u re being scammed with all this ipob biafra trash the better for u guys.
Didn't u guys hear about the whopping amount pple were made to pay for some biafgra passport that is as useless as a used tissue paper?
Didn't u hear about hw pple were scammed into procuring some biafra currency whch ll never be put to use?
If u ve a genuine cause u don't ve to scam the naïve gullible ones in the society.
Stop all these trash about Kanu being some hero, he was nabbed in a hotel with a prostitute after he disguised into the country using a fake passport. If he was as brave as u attempt to portray he wud nt need to disguise using a fake passport. He wud ve matched to the airport with the attention of the media.
Pls stop all this ur pretence of nt being a biafra supporter jare. U don't need it.
very good indeed... You know, I could make a huge profit from slave trade starting with LUGARDIAN SLAVES like you who keep on drawing their chain back and forth! lemme tell you something, tell your god Lugard, that his creation will soon follow him and die! nonsense of the highest order!
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by IPOB123london: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian: 8:05pm
ipob123london hope you're seeing how these Lugardian slaves are having high blood pressure because of Biafra

na jealousy dey worry since 1935

it will not change over night

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kstorm(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
mayorteetee:

Brother, I don't know how people are viewing it oooo, what peeved me is that the picture has exposed how mal nutrition is affecting our prisoners. For kanu, EWON NILE MONKEY
maybe na because I no dey use Iphone7, wetin I dey see here na malnutrition o. Abeg people wit Iphone7 should view it again. Abeg!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
Abeg make I hear word! hope you're not part of Hausa and Fulani vessels?

thats better..

dont you ever call me slave again...

i will take that insult very serious!. angry angry...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by moshino(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
slurryeye:

Don't forget to add these too

Igbo Ichi tribal marks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichi_(scarification)

How many Igbos/Ibos have you ever actually met, since you were born, with those marks on their face?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
It's good that you are honest. A yoruba odua freedom fighter would have hated oduduwa the next day after he enters kuje. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

thats better..

dont you ever call me slave again...

i will take that insult very serious!. angry angry...

hmmm nwo FULANI

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
hmmm nwo FULANI

angry...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Arclan07: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
danielenyinka:
Afonja can go ahead and call him any name they like, the truth is that no one among their tribe has the kind of mind our able prido has.
God wil protect my master
Mazi nnamdi kanu.
Heaven is behind u.
one thing with u Igbo is your strong head and chest beating attitude you wage senseless war without weighting the consequential resultant effect you call Yoruba cowards because they aren't like you they don't go to war without intensively weighting the pros and cons of the battle,they are wise enough to know that in a warring situation you only know the beginning and not the end,but the stubborn nature of these flat heads is what made lost over two million souls in the civil war and they have started again and surprisingly their elders who witnessed the war did nothing to educate the young ones agitating for Biafra, it so funny that the most stupid of them Nnamdi kanu forgot that the president of the day is a war veteran I laugh when all this Ipob youths spew all form craps on nairaland and how insensitive their hero NK displays Biafra colors on his clothes in Kuje prisons ,if only he knew how well compounded his case is becoming ,any ways we shall all witness when he will beg for freedom and all his kinsmen would beg bubu but it will fall on his defected ear only time would tell I think he just spent the second Christmas in Kuje ,Afonja is still counting
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Mutuwa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

And you feel that man called your president should not be insulted or even worse?

That man is your president and had been ahead of you.
Even if you travel in light years,he is ruling you.Get used to it.As long as you are still in Nigeria,spending naira and he owns you.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
omofunaab:

He instructed his followers to kill yorubas .

He shouldn't have said that, killing yorubas won't make biafra a reality

You guys are just ashamed the guy is getting all the glory after all your hate. The truth is yorubas deserved to be called out. Why? You dabble into issues that are not your business.

Before IPOB, we had Massob and BZM. These groups had no issues with yorubas but anytime they get arrested and killed, yoruba fools will inhumanely mock them, calling them 'Ultimatum givers', 'isreali flag carriers' etc and you begin to wonder- what really is yoruba business with this Biafran issue? why mock old men because they were arrested asking to stay away from you?

I'm sure Kanu was reading all those anti-Biafran hate on BZM and MASSOB and felt it was time to call you yorubas by names- Sleazy snakes, and he was right for doing so. He will remain right until you start minding your businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Princedapace(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Guy Bleep off from here jareee.. Are u me to know if I support biafra or not? What dey hell? U saw something on the news and so what? Are u the people who paid for the said items? Leave those who paid to weep. And you should be weeping too for being a citizen of a country whose leaders have destroyed the peace, and joy of being a citizen and deny them access to basic things kf life. U are not better of the so called gullible fellowa who paid money for the ipod items. If u are in a country that cant provide basic needs of life such as constant electricity, water, afdordable housing , good roads, accountability, why waste ur time fighting another mad man when you are equally suffering from same lack of good governance. My bro..why on earth will i lie that i dont support biafra? Like why? Is it that u will beat me or u think i take nairaland such a high esteem? No bro, it makes no sense lying about what i support. I dont support biafra but i support proper restructuring of the country. But what i cant do is condemn someone who is peacefully requesting to be in his own country since this one has not worked.

What sort of country is this? Many years after civil war the country is like this..for your information, nigeria will remain underdeveloped till christ comes if we remain with the current system. Guy..look around u and see youths wasting...ordinary basic things that other citizens of other countries are enjoying, we hustle so hard to get them as Nigerians. Are u happy as Nigerians are leaving Nigeria any how? Go to embassies and see Nigerians leaving and begging to leave everyday. I'm sure if nigeri had made progress, All this biafra talk for no get any support. Any ways, anything wey I talk no go make sense to u becus u hate the people not the course.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
The dude is influential i am impressed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Princedapace(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

That's just it!.
Its a pity people are used to aslickin in this country.
Worshiping same people who has put this country in a mess not working that however the country fairs also affects them individually

The matter tire me o.. See one of them just quoted me sef. Is that not annoying? They will sing and dance for same leaders who messed up this country and condemn someone who is trying to change the current system of things that have favoured only the political elites. We husstle too hard to enjoy basic things of life in Nigeria. This is something easily available for citizens of other countries. In Nigeria, an ordinary Indian man will molest our girls and under pay our graduates.. This guy that quoted me will not see that one o. He will not question the current structure of the Nigerian state that only favours the political class.

If most of them ever travel out of naija and see the life citizen of of developed world live... They may think twice

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Neddstark:

You are not a yoruba. You are a flatheaded biafraudian
The guy talk pain you wella. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
You're a bloody lier Woe betide you if you are not Yoruba as you claimed.
E pain you gan. cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by oluwaahmed: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Professorfrisky:
Igbo spotted, did a goat rape your mother.

See d pple I was tukin abt, he is probably Smokin igbo under bridge wit his gionee fone.
Professor of mumu. Dirty black Afonja
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by bakila: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jessestunch:
Which part of Kuje prison this guy when he soft like this? This Kuje prison wan be like the average 3-star Nigerian hotel oh..
Prison always brings a large dose of rest of mind. This is so long as there is food, all other fears vanish when one gets a dose of prison and its security.
Carry go Kanup enjoy your life in the Zoo's zoo
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
[s]The earlier u guys realise u re being scammed with all this ipob biafra trash the better for u guys.
Pls stop all this ur pretence of nt being a biafra supporter jare. U don't need it.[/s]

Trash

Mr Muslim pro-Buhari, we've heard this your lamentation like 700 times. Its now stale. Kanu was caught with 200 prostitutes and 100 bags of cocaine only in your muslim bony skull. DSS simply forgot their camera in Daura that day, so they couldn't take pictures that would have effectively smeared Kanu. cheesy

We thought your muslim mouth claimed that 'Kanu would collect his share and embrace your muslim beard in one nigeria by now?

Keep recycling your pro-lugardian trash in an attempt to cling to people you hate and who equally hate you too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Professorfrisky: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
oluwaahmed:

See d pple I was tukin abt, he is probably Smokin igbo under bridge wit his gionee fone.
Professor of mumu. Dirty black Afonja
asiri iya e ti tu, Igbo forming funky. grin
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man
Fighting a dead course
See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue
Fûcking criminal.
But he is not a coward like the afonjas, you and your father.
He is a brave Igbo man and the world knows him.
By the way, who know you self?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by BudeYahooCom: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
I didn't expect a dick worshipper to correct me... I know why I called it shït roof.. only an Afonja man will shït inside leather and throw it up his roof cheesy grin

LMAO!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.