Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (16417 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Griffon(m): 5:08am On Apr 17, 2017
ronald4lif:

Hey bros, I'm good o. Ke ije?

Ona aga ofuma ofuma. I was worried, really worried that those jamo chicks might have done harm to you nwannem.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
ronald4lif:

Happy Easter brother
henen, thank God, you disappeared for more than three months. thank God, been having silly thoughts. how have you been?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
nice one... I met a sweet girl here and I never showed her off.. Besides she is a romancelander.... Something's are better off hidden until they both get married. Den they can unveil themselves. Cuz in d long run, either party may break up and can regret ever snapping such pics dat is if dey,didnt end up gettn married

True words bruv!
You can say that again.
That's why I ain't displaying any pics of me and boo. Before an evil eye is cast on us cheesy grin Courtesy Zee world.
have done all these pics display before, e no pay us.. Instead out of the blues, we started feeling irritated of each other and viola! It was over.
This time around displaying of pics whether pretty wedding or the wedding itself.. Kole werk!

But inbetween babes u are pretty and your boo? good-looking.
Lovely couples.. Cheers! smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

True words bruv!
You can say that again.
That's why I ain't displaying any pics of me and boo. Before an evil eye is cast on us cheesy grin Courtesy Zee world.
have done all these pics display before, e no pay us.. Instead out of the blues, we started feeling irritated of each other and viola! It was over.
This time around displaying of pics whether pretty wedding or the wedding itself.. Kole werk!

But inbetween babes u are pretty and your boo? good-looking.
Lovely couples.. Cheers! smiley
lol we broke up.. I uploaded her pic and I got the shocker of my life..
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol we broke up.. I uploaded her pic and I got the shocker of my life..

Hahahahahahahahah.
Eeyah, sorry grin.. I can imagine the feelings afterwards .
showing off doesn't work for everyone.
It's well.. At least u know better Nw.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahahah.
Eeyah, sorry grin.. I can imagine the feelings afterwards .
showing off doesn't work for everyone.
It's well.. At least u know better Nw.
yeah yeah... Just searching again.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
yeah yeah... Just searching again.

Awww sad
Don't worry a better bae is coming your way
such is life most times.
Always be real and keep your game tight. U are good 2 go kiss
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

Awww sad
Don't worry a better bae is coming your way
such is life most times.
Always be real and keep your game tight. U are good 2 go kiss
thank you
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Griffon:

Ona aga ofuma ofuma. I was worried, really worried that those jamo chicks might have done harm to you nwannem.

Haha, nah they can't. Ihe nine di nma. Happy Easter nwanna

handsomeclouds:

henen, thank God, you disappeared for more than three months.
thank God, been having silly thoughts. how have you been?

I'm very good brother. Just normal paroles. Hope say you dey enjoy the Easter break wella.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by kings20(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
have u guys seen
perfect shape
small/moderate front and back
very beautiful

So what the hell is wrong with guys and d extreme size
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by davidif: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2017
ireneony:
thanks

Aww, so y'all engaged yet?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by walanter(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
author=ireneony post= wow u two look good and fit though .....
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by chrisbrown20(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
ireneony:
More
rubbish,nd u had sex wit him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.