Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (16380 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by thesuave10(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Curvysola ... it's our turn grin. Let's make it the Bahamas instead
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Ndifereke: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Too many immature peeps here, hence why it's wrong to share anything great to one on here. Just imagine an innocent pic and outing has been turned on its head with stupid reasoning attached to it. There's nothing wrong with Ireneony sharing a harmless pic between two Nairalanders hanging out as long as both parties agreed to it. I mean, people hang out and share pics on different social medias, so what's all these dramas on about? If both decide to the date here is not a problem. It's not as if both were fucking and uploaded the pic. You clearly read the topic of thread, fed your eyes with the pics and start reading negative connotations to it. If you don't like the thread, look or don't look and move on with your life.

Nice pics, Irene, you both look cute together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Her name is Shuga
dingbang:
nice one... I met a sweet girl here and I never showed her off.. Besides she is a romancelander.... Something's are better off hidden until they both get married. Den they can unveil themselves. Cuz in d long run, either party may break up and can regret ever snapping such pics dat is if dey,didnt end up gettn married
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Her name is Shuga
lol its not her..
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by agrovick(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2017
2017 - Minding my own beeswax
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Twizzy30(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one. Beauty nd Handsome
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Brunel(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Ndifereke:
Too many immature peeps here, hence why it's wrong to share anything great to one on here. Just imagine an innocent pic and outing has been turned on its head with stupid reasoning attached to it. There's nothing wrong with Ireneony sharing a harmless pic between two Nairalanders hanging out as long as both parties agreed to it. I mean, people hang out and share pics on different social medias, so what's all these dramas on about? If both decide to the date here is not a problem. It's not as if both were fucking and uploaded the pic. You clearly read the topic of thread, fed your eyes with the pics and start reading negative connotations to it. If you don't like the thread, look or don't look and move on with your life.

Thank you. smiley.
It was nice seeing you Irene, maybe Oliver Twist someday again.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by NLjona(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
another pre-wedding photoshoot on the way!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Foolishness!!! Absolutely trash!!! Trash absoluta !!!

Bleep !!! Fork!!!/fork!!!

**spits on thread and walks out angrily**
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Viking007(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Gbam! cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by bogolobango(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2017
@ireneony that 5th pic tho that look shows you're madly in love with dah dude

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by TrollTrap: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Ok who else here's in the Uk, we gaz snap picture and post on nairaland angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by blaqorbit(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Some nairalanders shaa. The other day some ppl met at ikeja mall I think and no one questioned or insinuated they had an orgyyyy undecided
Today two adults hang out na bash full here. Well ppl will always talk. By the way you guys look good

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
blaqorbit:
Some nairalanders shaa. The other day some ppl met at ikeja mall I think and no one questioned or insinuated they had an orgyyyy undecided
Today two adults hang out na bash full here. Well ppl will always talk. By the way you guys look good
thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by thesuave10(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
ireneony:
thanks smiley

Don't mind some folks Irene. How about we make that 3 people grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lovely pics.let me wish u both a happy married life in advance.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by chibuike65: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
ireneony:

It's nice meeting nairalanders in reality.

Brunel and I met for the first time, and the fun we had was great.

Social media is really a great tool to connecting people and I want use this medium to appreciate the opportunity nairaland has created to meet lovely people in the forum
how did it start the full gist please how did it happen?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
chibuike65:
how did it start the full gist please how did it happen?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by daPretender: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
One thing I've noticed here, we Nigerians, the vast majority of us, we love bad mouthing people. Like What da Bleep, when oparanozie was hanging out with Aubameyang in paris yall didnt say anything, now yall have carried your bad mouths into 2017. These are one of the things wey make Nigeria dey stagnant today

the pics look good and i'm pretty sure they had a good time.

what shudnt be brought here is bedroom paroles, but this was a harmless outing held in a public place, so no qualms..

anybody wey quote me to say rubbish will know that I have a high BMQ (bad mouth quotience) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Obiomon: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Incrizz....very soon grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Monalisa185:
lol... These comments won't just kill me cheesycheesycheesy

Op, nice pictures by the way

**Modified** where's Ronald4 lif? This could be us oo cheesy. Coming to meet you toocheesycheesy

Earnestly waiting for you. kiss

Ireneony lovely pics. Welcome to Britain.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
ronald4lif:

Earnestly waiting for you. kiss

Ireneony lovely pics. Welcome to Britain.
thanks grin..longest time
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
ireneony:
thanks grin..longest time

Yea been a while. Trust you're good. You in the capital?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
ronald4lif:

Yea been a while. Trust you're good. You in the capital?
I'm fine. .I'm not in the capital.
I'm in west midland side
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
ireneony:
I'm fine. .I'm not in the capital.
I'm in west midland side

Alright. That's even much better, less crowded and less noisy but colder. Brace up for the cold grin Guess you're either in Wolverhampton, Birmingham or West Brom etc - you don't have to tell if you don't want to.

Happy new year.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
ronald4lif:

Alright. That's even much better, less crowded and less noisy but colder. Brace up for the cold grin Guess you're either in Wolverhampton, Birmingham or West Brom etc - you don't have to tell if you don't want to.

Happy new year.
same to you smiley
on the other hand i can't edit my profile
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ashewoboy(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2017
you both should pick a date alreadycheesy. you both look good together. sotta like it's a pre wedding picture. ireneony, talk true, you sure say this guy nor wan date you?cheesy. the guy looks cool. you don't look like your saucy comment that you make herecheesy. you look decent.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
ashewoboy:
you both should pick a date alreadycheesy. you both look good together. sotta like it's a pre wedding picture. ireneony, talk true, you sure say this guy nor wan date you?cheesy. the guy looks cool. you don't look like your saucy comment that you make herecheesy. you look decent.
you're funny grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by GaggleNSwallow: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
I like this Ireneony. Always keeping it real.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by adaksbullet: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingTom:
wink you're welcome.
bus shocked cheesy grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
I like this Ireneony. Always keeping it real.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.