Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS (63112 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by yunabdul: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
God bless NA. The haters take this as a bad news. PMB ride on.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by sammyj: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice report. God bless Nigeria! ! wink
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by fkdmods: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
I find dis post really difficult to belief since radio communication was used during d civil war
Dis must be another attempt to discredit d past administration

Are you sure you understand Nigeria? What is hard to believe here? Is this not Nigeria where the absurd occurs on a daily basis. We all know that radios were used in the civil was and so were bullets but haven't you heard of the lack of ammunition at the war front with BH? If that happened then why is it difficult to believe they have been using text messages, which is unheard of by the way, as a means of communication? You all better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Sammyprinceson(f): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
My Question is, has this administration bought any weapons, gadgets or any military equipment apart from the ones bought by the last administration?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by san316(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by baike: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
i hear u sir for this one. ok let call buhari ........ ka who i dey talk to. sir is me commanda of arm force sir. yes then. sir boko haram have been defited sir. i no . let me hear other word pls ....... yes whu i dey talk to walahi tunubu me dey call me
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by luka1981(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
What about our police. They too need equipment.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Realedu: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shehucom:
Hatred for this administration has blinded some Nigerians, they'll never see anything good
[color=#990000][/color]why are you a zombie?
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by pato1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
When did whatsapp enter Naija. Y are u guys giving false propaganda. Hmmmm
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by deepwater(f): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Y
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by okonja(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
I find dis post really difficult to belief since radio communication was used during d civil war Using wattsapp to communicate btw 2012 and 2014 just sounds 2 ridiculous undecided

Bro, this is Nigeria, such can happen. I had gone that line before and I can say the op is giving account of what happened. cool
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
fkdmods:

Are you sure you understand Nigeria? What is hard to believe here? Is this not Nigeria where the absurd occurs on a daily basis. We all know that radios were used in the civil was and so were bullets but haven't you heard of the lack of ammunition at the war front with BH? If that happened then why is it difficult to believe they have been using text messages, which is unheard of by the way, as a means of communication? You all better wake up.
Under d last administration Nigerian troops went 4 peacekeeping in Mali and they succeeded where d French failed.they obviously used standard radio communication. Don't belief d lies being told by dis administration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Dalek(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
chimdi101:
interesting.....whatsapp??
Commander go type: 'Boys, move in to the area'
Some soldiers go reply K, lol
Some go go offline

soldiers wey BHT dn shoot go appear with status 'Last Seen' :')
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Dalek(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
pato1:
When did whatsapp enter Naija. Y are u guys giving false propaganda. Hmmmm

like seriously?? maybe you no quick afford phone wey dey use WhatsApp
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Dalek(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:

Under d last administration Nigerian troops went 4 peacekeeping in Mali and they succeeded where d French failed.they obviously used standard radio communication. Don't belief d lies being told by dis administration

18 African countries sent troops to Mali as part of a Coordinated effort by AFISMA, not only Nigerian troops went to Mali oga yi.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by SmartyPants(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
this thread makes me to remember that dude

whitebeard grin

grin no way...

Forgotten what he even said but men when i remember that dude i be like...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Matiti(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
I find dis post really difficult to belief since radio communication was used during d civil war Using wattsapp to communicate btw 2012 and 2014 just sounds 2 ridiculous undecided

Yes... Thats incumbent administration for u...
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by chimdi101: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dalek:

soldiers wey BHT dn shoot go appear with status 'Last Seen' :')
haha, abi?
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by fkdmods: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:

You still don't understand. It's not that radios don't exist for them to use but the willingness to provide it. You just said it, they were part of a peace keeping force and had no option but to provide standard equipment to be part of that peace keeping force. I believe it completely. Why? Because i am a soldier myself and just from the pictures that are always plastered here on NL, you can tell that they lacked, and are lacking much more than radios.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by oppyworld: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
They shouldnt be revealing their strategies, ISIS is still alive as well as Shekau.
*I concur*
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by gagewonda(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
i dey tell u bro....after reading dis i just laughed. ..wat a ridiculous attempt to discredit d past admin bt op not all of us are naive ok

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by LBanks(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
Don't mind them, they don't even know how to cook a lie well to be sweet in the ears.

Bunch of Yinmu's

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Agimor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's my prayer God give you all the strength to exterminate these infidels. God will continue to protect and guide you all Amen.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shouldn't this info be classified? I'm finding this hard to believe
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Davidson267(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
the author of this article must be related to lie momodu.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by dacovajnr: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
this thread makes me to remember that dude

whitebeard grin
and you had to mention him..Wickedness cry
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by spartan117(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dalek:

18 African countries sent troops to Mali as part of a Coordinated effort by AFISMA, not only Nigerian troops went to Mali oga yi.
Major gen shehu of nigeria led d African forces to Mali out of 1600 troops 1400 was from Nigeria. Air bombardment was carried out by d Nigerian airforce
You can Google it
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by ametumzy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
chimdi101:
interesting.....whatsapp??
Commander go type: 'Boys, move in to the area'
Some soldiers go reply K, lol
Some go go offline
grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by bigerboy200: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:
it sounds ridiculous just like how money meant to fight boko haram was shared like agege bread and pensioners money was used to purchase campaign vehicles for someone... Nigeria is a ridiculous country after all... not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by Dalek(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
spartan117:

Major gen shehu of nigeria led d African forces to Mali out of 1600 troops 1400 was from Nigeria. Air bombardment was carried out by d Nigerian airforce
You can Google it
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS by sirchrisnewsline(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.