Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72521 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dominique(f): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
professorfal:

sentimental post as usual.

How, so you support this type of barbarity? Nothing ever justify violence over you spouse. If she was cheating, end the marriage. If she disrespected him, call her to order, if she doesn't listen end the marriage. When you have and she is plumelled by one of your kind, tell her she deserved it.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by nbright: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
She be idiot, which society tell you to forgive a wife beater?
Marriages these days ehn
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Before you marry, seek the face of God.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dominique(f): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
kettle84:
Women must abstain from making mockery of the marriage institution by indulging in promiscuous behavior and avoid situations like this.

How did she make mockery of the marriage institution? Do you live with them? I don't even want know what happened between them, this is a case of pure attempted murder. Whatever did she do to deserve it? Spousal abuse is wrong regardless of the gender.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Medunah: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
lastpage:

The matter has been reported to POLICE man times
The matter is currently in COURT and he is on bail, right?

Why bring the matter to Nairaland again, or what are we supposed to do, that the Police and the Court cannot do?

Obviously, it does not take much thinking to know that this woman is up to something she is not disclosing!

How come your husband keep accusing you of being a HARLOT, on many occasions, with different people?
Is it that he is mad or what?

What exactly are you after?
If he beats you this much, why not just divorce him .... or even stay away from him?

Women like this wife will not desist until they ruin the life of their husband.

Just say you are provoking him so he can beat you and then get sent to jail.

Dem never deform you sef.
Winch! Oloshi!! angry angry

Lastpage!

Mehn, I sincerely hope for the sake of all single ladies out there, u plan on staying unmarried For the rest of your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Medunah: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Pidgin2:
Before you marry, seek the face of God.
And after you marry, if things don't work out and you see the marriage might cost you your life..... LEAVE, it's not a do or die afair

3 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by logica(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Take it to the police. If in Lagos, there is a department for handling cases of domestic violence against women.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Sultty(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
See u, ur mates are getting black range autobiography 2017 from their man, u r getting black eye from ur black belt husband.u better divorce b4 he kills u

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
While I empathize with you on the victimization and abuse, I notice that your facial decoration amplifies the need to be pitied. Well, I have fallen for it, I pity your condition. But you have not expounded on the details of what led to the suspicions and jealousy from your husband. Has he ever caught you cheating or flirting before ?

I am asking this because there are millions of runz girls all over this country, some even hurstle interstate and internationally. They all end up in men's homes and the old habits die hard. I am not holding brief for your husband, ofcourse I need his side of the story, even as I have not read any details from you about what caused the serious jealousy.

Wetin you and this '16yrs old' dey do, wey make your husband suspect both of you ? I am asking this, cos I read somewhere of a married woman, fighting with the husband only to realize she was sleeping with a conductor constantly, always picking a fight so she can find an excuse to run away from the house to be with this bus conductor. Then return home always after a few days and lying that she was abused so she has to run for her life to stay in hotel until her husband's temper cools. Only to realize she has been lying all along. She has been the one picking fight so she can run to meet with an on and off bus driver/conductor boyfriend. A case of "no matter how you clean up a pig, she goes back to mud'.

I have not heard both sides of the story, I cant judge, but I pity your state. I cant say the man is a beast for now, and I cant say you are the victim. Because surveys has shown that more men are abused than women these days.

Happy 2017 everyone.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by effty(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country
You want to hear d other side bah? For hitting a woman ds bad? Just pray not to end up a pathetic being.

7 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Ghost447(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2017
A wife killed her husband on Christmas day in Lagos over money for food.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
goingape:
troublesome women always deserve a beating!

the fault is from her!

Your DP has said it all, everything about your life resembles that ugly face you idolize

4 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by uboma(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
the man is very heartless and deserves to be hanged.

I am even shocked to hear that the MoWASD and the Police could not enforce stiffer penalties after several warnings and undertaking by the man not to batter his wife. In saner climes, the man would have since been in jail. Nigeria needs Laws and the will to enforce these laws to protect women and children against crimes like these.

And I keep wondering why some women still choose to remain with a man who batters them.

7 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Medunah: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
While I empathize with you on the victimization and abuse, I notice that your facial decoration amplifies the need to be pitied. Well, I have fallen for it, I pity your condition. But you have not expounded on the details of what led to the suspicions and jealousy from your husband. Has he ever caught you cheating or flirting before ?

I am asking this because there are millions of runz girls all over this country, some even hurstle interstate and internationally. They all end up in men's homes and the old habits die hard. I am not holding brief for your husband, ofcourse I need his side of the story, even as I have not read any details from you about what caused the serious jealousy.

Wetin you and this '16yrs old' dey do, wey make your husband suspect both of you ? I am asking this, cos I read somewhere of a married woman, fighting with the husband only to realize she was sleeping with a conductor constantly, always picking a fight so she can find an excuse to run away from the house to be with this bus conductor. Then return home always after a few days and lying that she was abused so she has to run for her life to stay in hotel until her husband's temper cools. Only to realize she has been lying all along. She has been the one picking fight so she can run to meet with a on and off bus driver/conductor. A case of "no matter how you clean up a pig, she goes back to mud'.

I have not heard both sides of the story, I cant judge, but I pity your state. I cant say the man is a beast for now, and I cant say you are the victim. Because surveys has shown that more men are abused than women these days.

Happy 2017 everyone.
If someone beats your sister like this, I hope you will say the Same thing........ nothing can justify his reason for beating her this way, nothing at all......

9 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by henrimoto(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:
Wow this is bad. Good thing she spoke out and exposed her husband as the animal that he is. Some women are still suffering in silence in the name of 'keeping their marriage'
I wouldn't be surprise to hear that this same woman goes back to the man latter.

I just dont know when some women that are suppose to be sensible will be. Where they are suppose to be sensible and realistic to themselves, they wouldn't!

How can you continue to keep up with such a wild man as husband? All in the name of "because of the children" and "the hope of the man to change for Good"!

When the unimaginable happens, who will look after the young kids?

Seriously, it is annoying to see beautiful women pass through pains just because of personal ignorance and foolishness.

.......tomorrow, go back there and keep hoping he would change. Rubbish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Ghost447:
A wife killed her husband on Christmas day in Lagos over money for food.

So therefore this man should kill his wife?

6 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Baroba(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
What a brutal animal, surely the girl must have brothers, uncles, kinsmen; at least some sort of male folks in her life.. The man that will try this on my sister / daughters dey never born am...

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your DP has said it all, everything about your life resembles that ugly face you idolize
said this stuff in my face and I would have beat the hell out of you!

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by fkdmods: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
kogistar:
i blame on this woman, because of her too much immorality on christmas day.

I'm telling you, these are the people responsible for the dwindling fortunes of the country called Nigeria. You can't expect a normal country when it is filled with animals. His small mind will not ask the question that what gives the husband the right to assault his wife? Is she his property? Last i checked they were partners and not slave and master. And last i also checked, divorce courts still exist. If a spouse is not living up to standard then you get a divorce. You people deserve to suffer die with the kind of mentality you have. And these are the same people blaming Buhari for everything under the sun forgetting that they are the cause of their woes.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Medunah:

If someone beats your sister like this, I hope you will say the Same thing........ nothing can justify his reason for beating her this way, nothing at all......

If my sister bleeps her husband's sales boy and her brother-in-law, she deserve worst than this. Dont be emotional. If the wounds were that severe, then there would have been no make-up before taking pictures. If you want to report a case of domestic abuse and battery to the justice system, we wanna see the real wounds on pictures and not facially decorated 'wounds'.

I empathize with her, but we need to hear the 'truth', before we judge. The husband may have suffered more wounds than this woman, and clearly it might not be physical wounds. Some men work all their lives just to have a decent living with a woman they so much will love with all their heart. But end up marrying narcissistic women, who frustrate the living out of them having lost every form of happiness. No man will beat a woman he loved and married and have kids with this way, WITHOUT a GOOD reason. I am not saying there is any reason to beat a woman, but I am saying, anger is tough to manage when you meet your wife and houseboy on bed. Men no just mad like that naw. Let's hear the true story from both sides before we judge.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by fkdmods: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Baroba:
What a brutal animal, surely the girl must have brothers, uncles, kinsmen; at least some sort of male folks in her life.. The man that will try this on my sister / daughters dey never born am...

And you are shocked that the husband did that to his wife while you are planning the exact same thing. You don't result to violence and take the law into you own hands just because something does not suit you. You guys cannot live in a normal society. It is just not possible.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by ayoola648(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country

omo we no need hear from another side .. any man that can do that to a woman is a devil

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Esdb3: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

I pray u mk to nxt year.

Complaint however noted.

No pity for this fool. She is ibo. So she probably followed him for the goodies. Ibo are bitches like Dah.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
in as much as there's two sides to a story the man is a beast. and I hate beasts.

the women "might" be a cheat but there's definitely no excuse for such behavior if truly he did what she said.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by andyanders: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Why must you keep staying with an abusive husband to this point? Well you are alive because of the grace of God now. Any other time you come back here to say you reconciled because of the children, then I will even advise him to kill you.

How come you ladies will see the signs of an abusive husband and you keep saying that you want to stay because of the children? Listen, if you die in an abusive relationship, those children has their lives to live and must find their way.Every child has come to stay and become family one day. That is why a day must come when you will leave your father and mother to become your own person.

I hate when ladies keep giving excuses that that stayed back because of the children when you have seen that the man you are with is abusive in any form.

Look at the way such a pretty lady got discovered as a result of so called marriage. Too bad.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Praktikals(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Nutase:
Men and insecurities. ............

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
lastpage:

The matter has been reported to POLICE man times
The matter is currently in COURT and he is on bail, right?

Why bring the matter to Nairaland again, or what are we supposed to do, that the Police and the Court cannot do?

Obviously, it does not take much thinking to know that this woman is up to something she is not disclosing!

How come your husband keep accusing you of being a HARLOT, on many occasions, with different people?
Is it that he is mad or what?

What exactly are you after?
If he beats you this much, why not just divorce him .... or even stay away from him?

Women like this wife will not desist until they ruin the life of their husband.

Just say you are provoking him so he can beat you and then get sent to jail.

Dem never deform you sef.
Winch! Oloshi!! angry angry

Lastpage!

thank you!

that woman is a serpent who want to destroy that man career!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by MarieSucre(f): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
kettle84:
Women must abstain from making mockery of the marriage institution by indulging in promiscuous behavior and avoid situations like this.

"Dem say" she was being promiscous!.
Does the punishment fit the crime? Will he he not send her away? Is it until she dies before he knows that she is not a little child that they beat with cane?
Do you know how many more men make a mockery of the marriage instituition and yet we don't see this.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Jman06(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
This is what happens when a man marries out of necessity and not love. No man will beat a lady he loves like this no matter the level of provocation. None!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by lazeal: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Stegomiah:
Obviously, the signs were there before marriage
But she still went ahead and married him

Ladies if your man did hit you in the past, no matter how much he pleads, no matter the gifts he buys to make it up to you..... He's an abuser, such men can kill you, they won't stop
You should walk away and run from such for your own good
Only cowards will raise up their hands to beat their wives
You wanna be mike tyson, go fight with your mates and do the country and your self a favor
She is not your punching bag

They always like bad guys na.
Sorry for the woman. Imagine always promising never to do it again but will still do.

The man never see who go deal with am.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by xxgig(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
I sincerely don't want to entirely believe this woman. however, if she is tired of been with her husband, she should seek a divorce and stop this publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by MarieSucre(f): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
goingape:
thank you!

that woman is a serpent who want to destroy that man career!

The man is the one spoiling his own career. How many time the devil tempt Jesus before he rebuked him. Abeg jor, spare me that bullshit. And he continues beating her each time she tempts him. At what point does he send her away? After he has beaten her to death se?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.