Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72549 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Adeolu4(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wat is she doing wit that monster in d first place
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by austin2all: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
THIS DOESNT LOOK REAL TO ME, THE MAKE UP ARTIST IS SURELY VERY TALENTED AND IS NEEDED IN NOLLYWOOD.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
elevatoria:

If I may ask you? Is that how your own husband treat you? Female gender, you are always behind bad things and you don't seem to help each other. Just tell me if you can marry or keep the woman with you now? Itvwas not like that when they first married and in this case there must be something wrong.

So males are saints right? Na by force to remain a Mrs? The woman claims that that the man has been battering her for years but she took it all for the sake of the kids. Now that she has come out with her story, you guys are helping her with insults. Had she decided to keep silent and die in the process, you guys would have still heaped her with insults. For every one man being abused by his spouse,up to 10 women are suffering worse and they're not supposed to complain. I read so many accounts of women suffering in their marriages, it's sad really.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
CuteTj:
i am sure you can be very mean at the slightest provocation as shown by that picture.
With good reason bro.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
goingape:
said this stuff in my face and I would have beat the hell out of you!

nonsense

You will surely get a nasty surprise if you try that with me, I assure u.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by katchycouture(f): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country

Your type is the reason women suffering domestic violence dont speak out.. must it alalways be because of love of money? You think every woman gets married because of money?? You need to really stop saying what you dont know
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
ilynem:
Men who beat women need to he hung hanged on a tree by their balls. WTF?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sad, hope she gets away safely before he possibly ends up killing her
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
With good reason bro.
Wow! Didn't know you can even type. shocked. shocked shocked

Truly, today being your birthday reveals good things about you. tongue
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Wow! Didn't know you can even type. shocked. shocked shocked

Truly, today being your birthday reveals good things about you. tongue
tongue tongue tongue

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Vavana(f): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
kogistar:
i blame on this woman, because of her too much immorality on christmas day.

Dear please don't support evil. A woman beater don't need anything to happen before he beats oooo.

My dear in as much some ladies mess up.
some men are beast I tell you. Though some of us women just because we want to be married we will see the sign yet marry the man in faith he will change by living in pain.

Some men are just insecure.

Let me tell you my story. A guy met me one time introduced himself, requested for me contact I gave him. One day he called and our last born picked my call, told him I went to the street to get some stuff.

A guy I have not even said yes to. When I came back, I returned the call, hmmmm hell let loose. I was like kilode. He said he will beat me for deceiving him that I was living with a man yet gave him my contact. I was speechless. I even put the phone on speaker, my mom could not hold herself. She was like who is that man. When he heard female voice from background he asked me who is that, I said my mom. He kept silent.

Since then I fear to give my contact oooo.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by bencarson007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
contactlenz:
God protect us from wicked life partners. Don't let them come our way.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Abeg make I borrow ur comment take comment my own.

1. No nigga has got the right to lay a finger on any woman

2. If a woman is unfaithful,report her to her people and send her packing if u deem it fit.

3. The woman and her people are stupid. They should have ended this rubbish they call marriage years ago so the parties go their seperate ways.

4.As a guy,even though I am not married yet,I treat my fiancee like the queen she is. Any day I get tired,we both take the other route and seperatem

5. I watch out for family - sisters and brothers alike. I am very educated but we all still have some level of hardness in us. Some people might have lost their balls...SORRY I KEPT MINE.

I once told my sister's husband that I will personally beat the living day light outta him if he ever lifts a finger on my sister. She bleeps up,report her to me and I treat her Bleep up myself. And my sister knows me that I take no prisoners. I will mess you up and make you creep and beg your husband. So the guy respects himself and my sister respects herself and I have peace.
Bleep with any of my sisters,I will fucking kill you.

6. Summary is say no to battering of women
I will pay some igbo smoking niggas to beat the husband to pulp and I will personally give him a matchete mark everytime he beats her up

I dey vex right now abeg.
Wetin we dey wait for now.
Let this woman give us his phone number and location.
I get some free money. I no mind to sponsor guys make we go burst the nigga and beat him new year beating.

This is wicked.

#SayNoToBatteringWoman
#DefendTheVulnerableWoman
#IDeyVex
#ThisThingNoGood
#E-DeyPainMe
#SayNoToMaleWickedness

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

You will surely get a nasty surprise if you try that with me, I assure u.
you irritating piece of shiit.

get out!

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by mayorkent(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm,she has only told her side of the story,one thing I have learnt is that there is always a reason for everything. Wonder what the man's side of the story is

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by bencarson007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vavana:

Dear please don't support evil. A woman beater don't need anything to happen before he beats oooo.

My dear in as much some ladies mess up.
some men are beast I tell you. Though some of us women just because we want to be married we will see the sign yet marry the man in faith he will change by living in pain.

Some men are just insecure.

Let me tell you my story. A guy met me one time introduced himself, requested for me contact I gave him. One day he called and our last born picked my call, told him I went to the street to get some stuff.

A guy I have not even said yes to. When I came back, I returned the call, hmmmm hell let loose. I was like kilode. He said he will beat me for deceiving him that I was living with a man yet gave him my contact. I was speechless. I even put the phone on speaker, my mom could not hold herself. She was like who is that man. When he heard female voice from background he asked me who is that, I said my mom. He kept silent.

Since then I fear to give my contact oooo.

If I tell you say this mata no dey pain me,I dey lie.

Leave mata. That woman wan stupid enter death o...she already knows she has entered one chance. But instead of salvaging the situation and moving on,she wan die there.

Infidelity or not...messing up or not,no nigga has the right to do this kinda thing to a woman.

I once told my sister's husband that their marriage is their business but the day he lifts a finger against ma sister under any guise,I will kill him. I told him as a joke but he got the message. That's called watching out for family. I watch out for my own.

Summary is that the male's in the woman's family are stupid and the woman might die if she keeps staying 'because of the children'.
Take the kids and move on
#NoTime
#MyTwoCents
#I-deyVex
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Vavana(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
austin2all:
THIS DOESNT LOOK REAL TO ME, THE MAKE UP ARTIST IS SURELY VERY TALENTED AND IS NEEDED IN NOLLYWOOD.

You see your fellow human beaten to this extent and you call it make up. I wonder if we still have conscience in us.

I remembered when my elder sister was beaten by her husband because she questioned his infidelity. Well unfortunately for him the news got to my brothers and he was given the last warning of his life and since then he has never tried it.

I have realized that those men that cheat always think their wife cheat on them too. That's why any little thing is seen and classified as cheating. Please I don't support cheating by both sex.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
feeloscar:
And she could open them eyes normally?
My brother you know what a basilar skull fracture is right? And you knw this pic was prolly taken on the 31st as indicated in the fb wall, 6whole days after the said incident, right?
need I say more?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Well, marriage isn't for everyone,its just an overhype institution in naija

I'm not going to fulfill the dream of my mama (big wedding ceremony so as to compete with her friends and fellow traders)
I've always wanted to be a successful career woman,Get pregnant in my mid thirties (single mom things) and also adopt a baby or two

One just have to be financially independent
Who wedding or marriage help?

Seun,we need to start commenting anonymously on this forum
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by bencarson007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Any brother or sister on this thread that supports this particular case of beating a woman is a useless goat.

Quote me,I no fear any of the haters here.
This mata don personal sort of to me. E dey pain me.
I no need hear the man side of the story. I will beat him to pulp as soon as I spot him before I even allow him to explain.
*WTF
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Vavana(f): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
goingape:
true talk bro!

true talk!

I'm 100% sure that woman started it and she deserve what came her way.

I wonder the kind of husband some people will be. I hope if they beat your sister like this you will congratulate the man.

Let's call evil evil, whether is done by a woman or man. I don't take side. Its a reflection of our personality. Cheers

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by buchilino(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
betatalk:
uncle ur already defending no matter what a man has no right to hit a woman that's why he is suppose to be a man. If his fellow man provoke will the coward be able to react

BROS I NEVA SAID MEN SHOULD ATTACK WOMEN, BUT DIS NEW TREND BY WHICH WOMEN USE TO PLAY D VICTIM IS WAT I DON'T BUY. BESIDES I HAVE SEEN A WOMAN WHO WENT N DELIBERATELY INJURED HERSELF, LATER WENT N CLAIMED DST IT WAS HER HUSBAND DAT ATTACKED HER. IF NOT WE KNEW D DAT OF MAN SHE MARRIED, MANY HAD BEGAN BELIEVING D LIES D WOMAN WAS SAYING.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vavana:

I wonder the kind of husband some people will be. I hope if they beat your sister like this you will congratulate the man.

Let's call evil evil, whether is done by a woman or man. I don't take side. Its a reflection of our personality. Cheers
I wonder the kind of wife some people will be.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=goingape post=52439058][/quote]

Lol your problem is poor upbringing, you weren't taught anything valuable it's unfortunate. Even if you say "Get out" a million times how will that affect the data i'm using to browse? Hehehehe
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
buchilino:

BROS I NEVA SAID MEN SHOULD ATTACK WOMEN, BUT DIS NEW TREND BY WHICH WOMEN USE TO PLAY D VICTIM IS WAT I DON'T BUY. BESIDES I HAVE SEEN A WOMAN WHO WENT N DELIBERATELY INJURED HERSELF, LATER WENT N CLAIMED DST IT WAS HER HUSBAND DAT ATTACKED HER. IF NOT WE KNEW D DAT OF MAN SHE MARRIED, MANY HAD BEGAN BELIEVING D LIES D WOMAN WAS SAYING.
bros thank you.

this is what I'm trying to talk (cos it happen to me just like this) but those female gorillas here just keep quoting me.

this is there new tactics to get money or rather make the man suffer.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Vavana(f): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Esdb3:

No pity for this fool. She is ibo. So she probably followed him for the goodies. Ibo are bitches like Dah.

Dear it is well with u oooooo if you hate a tribe take it easy. I don't know your tribe, but let me ask you. How many of huasa/Fulani rich men kids marry the poor ones in the North. None.

Money is not prerequisite for marriage. Though is needed. Even Bible said money is a defense but the love is the root of all evil.

You talk as if all Igbo men are rich. A man should not beat his wife or better send her packing.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by willibounce1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Na wa o... the husband just focused on the eyes... was he trying to blind the woman with blows...shooo!! The thing con be like make up
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Uniquekriss(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's only a witch and an offense relating to that that deserves this treatment, if not then the man should be quarantined cos he's a wild animal. D woman no get people gan,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.