Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress (6157 Views)

5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Passing Through Emotional Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
Wait lemme advice your friend first

OK, patiently waiting for the advice

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

OK, patiently waiting for the advice
Ask him how you can help him out,if possible involve some other of your friends,he shouldn't be lonely.....But his healing process start with him making up his mind to heal,He'll get over it soon........
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:

Ask him how you can help him out,if possible involve some other of your friends,he shouldn't be lonely.....But his healing process start with him making up his mind to heal,He'll get over it soon........

alright, but why ladies so wicked
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

alright, but why ladies so wicked
lol....not all ladies)He is just an unlucky fellow to meet a girl like that, let's just say it was met to happen,And she's not worth is love,What's not yours must go for what's yours to come..
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
lol....not all ladies)He is just an unlucky fellow to meet a girl like that, let's just say it was met to happen,And she's not worth is love,What's not yours must go for what's yours to come..

but the wasted time can never be regained again
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

but the wasted time can never be regained again
You're right,but it all part of experience and life,That's why he shouldn't dwell on it that much because useful time are still being wasted....

Life is too short to worry or be sad over unimportant things..
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
You're right,but it all part of experience and life,That's why he shouldn't dwell on it that much because useful time are still being wasted....

Life is too short to worry or be sad over unimportant things..

I can't still believe am hearing this from a lady

pls can u be my teachergrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
There is no cure or instant fix for heartbreak I know that's a cliche but it's true. We get over from what upset us in different ways . For some it's work, others it's quite a slow process which might manifest as depressive symptoms. The gist of the matter is be that friend and offer practical support that's all you can do right now.
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

I can't still believe am hearing this from a lady

pls can u be my teachergrin
Your teacher grin grin ;DWhat do think I'm gonna teach you about
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
Your teacher grin grin ;DWhat do think I'm gonna teach you about

just teach me anything that comes to your mind grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

just teach me anything that comes to your mind grin
Let's start with ABCD tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Divay22:
Let's start with ABCD tongue
ABC? nah cheesy

okay let me choose a lesson, let's work about relationship grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

ABC? nah cheesy

okay let me choose a lesson, let's work about relationship grin

okay then
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
okay then
okay where & when are gonna start?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

okay where & when are gonna start?
Where....i don't know
When..... Anytime you are free

Now who will be the tutor undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by youngestmilly: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Weed, tell him to try it
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
Where....i don't know When..... Anytime you are free

Now who will be the tutor undecided

u are the tutor na, and I will be the tuteecheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

u are the tutor na, and I will be the tuteecheesy
LOL...if we're gonna talk about relationship like you said ,am not good at that......
OR
Let's do it this way,we'll both be the tutee same time the tutor tongue tongue tongue,you'll come from the guys perspective and i from the girls perspective
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2017
How about your friend,Hope he's getting better
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
LOL...if we're gonna talk about relationship like you said ,am not good at that......
OR
Let's do it this way,we'll both be the tutee same time the tutor tongue tongue tongue,you'll come from the guys perspective and i from the girls perspective

ok, when will u be less busy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

ok, when will u be less busy
let's by 10.30 lemme just do my house chores
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
let's by 10.30 lemme just do my house chores

alright, will be xpecting
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

alright, will be xpecting
Hmmm.am sorry
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmm.am sorry

nah, no need of apologising?
grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

nah, no need of apologising?

grin
My 10.30 is now 10.22 am sorry....

How was your day
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
My 10.30 is now 10.22 am sorry....
How was your day

boring and how was urs?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

boring and how was urs?
kind of stressful
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
kind of stressful

alright,
so what inspired ur sobriquet
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

alright,

so what inspired ur sobriquet
I got it from Zee world movie (married again)
DIVAY was a cool,and calm headed girl but was on a quest to fight for the one she love.....
I liked her role,so that why am using it and added my date of birth....DIVAY 22
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
I got it from Zee world movie (married again)
DIVAY was a cool,and calm headed girl but was on a quest to fight for the one she love.....
I liked her role,so that why am using it and added my date of birth....DIVAY 22

wow, intriguing, my sister is also addicted to zee world movies like the vow, married again, antara and so on
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

wow, intriguing, my sister is also addicted to zee world movies like the vow, married again, antara and so on
Laali tongue...What about you?
You don't like those movies
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
Laali tongue...What about you?
You don't like those movies

not really,

but I love american and Korean movies, Indian movies not excluded grin but I don't flow well with Indian series movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? / The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. / I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.