Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress (6163 Views)

5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Passing Through Emotional Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

not really,

but I love american and Korean movies, Indian movies not excluded grin but I don't flow well with Indian series movies
okay.....i don't have any special.Be it American,korea and the rest I am for everybody
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
okay.....i don't have any special.Be it American,korea and the rest I am for everybody

alright, let's proceed with the real lesson grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

alright, let's proceed with the real lesson grin
okay you bring it on
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
okay you bring it on

what do you find attractive in a man and what is the age bracket of man you can date
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should go take a bath at osun river so,his mind would be cleared
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

what do you find attractive in a man and what is the age bracket of man you can date
The things i find attractive about someone are almost not physical...
But I'll say intelligence and smart
For age 23 to 25
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
The things i find attractive about someone are almost not physical...
But I'll say intelligence and smart
For age 23 to 25

alrigggght, so when talking to a guy what/which words sweep you oof your feet, cheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

alrigggght, so when talking to a guy what/which words sweep you oof your feet, cheesy

Nothing.....Nothing surprises or sweep me off my feet......

What about you
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Nothing.....Nothing surprises or sweep me off my feet......

What about you

if you are a lady and you are beautiful then u gat my pin code grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

if you are a lady and you are beautiful then u gat my pin code grin
How nice
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
How nice

so are in the north,west,south or east?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

so are in the north,west,south or east?
South and
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
South and

Igbo?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

Igbo?
nope...urhobo and you
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
nope...urhobo and you

yoooooo ruuuuuuu baaaaaaa cheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

yoooooo
ruuuuuuu
baaaaaaa
cheesy
Run to where
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Run to where
I meant Yoruba
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

I meant Yoruba
ho i see.Then why did you write it like that
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
ho i see.Then why did you write it like that

just feel like typing it like that at that moment, so how was ur night?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

just feel like typing it like that at that moment, so how was ur night?

Night was okay and yours
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Night was okay and yours
splendid, M now following ur Acct
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Rone16(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Listen to songs and eat
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

splendid, M now following ur Acct
i did same also
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
i did same also

okay, but I have a question, why do girls ignore most guy when they heard the word "hi" from a guy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

okay, but I have a question, why do girls ignore most guy when they heard the word "hi" from a guy
1)She might not be in the mood to talk to you
2)She might think you wanna ask her out
3)Hi is not the best way to start a conversation with a girl,use words like Hey
4)Some guys are boring to chat with,though girls are,But as a guy you must have a sense of humor,you can ask her for her likes And from there you guys can roll
5)If she ignores you once or twice,let her BE,if she really wants the Friendship she'll chat you up....
The ones i know........

Do you think a girl and a guy can be just friends without any strings attached?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:

1)She might not be in the mood to talk to you
2)She might think you wanna ask her out
3)Hi is not the best way to start a conversation with a girl,use words like Hey
4)Some guys are boring to chat with,though girls are,But as a guy you must have a sense of humor,you can ask her for her likes And from there you guys can roll
5)If she ignores you once or twice,let her BE,if she really wants the Friendship she'll chat you up....
The ones i know........

Do you think a girl and a guy can be just friends without any strings attached?

yes of course, I have more than 5 girls who we walk around together in school and no string is attached, sometimes I even spend the night in their hostel, we are just friends but they all thought am a Playboygrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

yes of course, I have more than 5 girls who we walk around together in school and no string is attached, sometimes I even spend the night in their hostel, we are just friends but they all thought am a Playboygrin
Hmmm....okay.

What is the best way to tell a guy you are not interested without the girl hurting him?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmm....okay.

What is the best way to tell a guy you are not interested without the girl hurting him?

am sorry to tell you that am not interested, better luck next time grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

am sorry to tell you that am not interested, better luck next time grin

And with that the guy won't be hurt undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
And with that the guy won't be hurt undecided

don't you know that the word "sorry" carries lot of weight, for those that understands it grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

don't you know that the word "sorry" carries lot of weight, for those that understands it grin
Yea.....
Too bad alot of people Don't........

Will you advice any girl to ask a guy out first, knowing the fact that she love him?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sorry for asking much question........But that will be my last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / Lust My Stepmom / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.