Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress (6173 Views)

5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Passing Through Emotional Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Yea.....
Too bad alot of people Don't........

Will you advice any girl to ask a guy out first, knowing the fact that she love him?

different strokes for different folks,

like me if a girl open up to me I will always respect her and her courage but if am not interested in her, I will just call her and tell her that I like you but not as a girlfriend but I can call u my best friend right? no hard feelings

but some guys may take her for granted and hurt her feelings,

I will just advise her to keep showing the green light to him so he can understand what she mean, upon that if he is seeing the green and he is still acting like a fool, my sister send his fvcking asss away angry
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

different strokes for different folks,

like me if a girl open up to me I will always respect her and her courage but if am not interested in her, I will just call her and tell her that I like you but not as a girlfriend but I can call u my best friend right? no hard feelings

but some guys may take her for granted and hurt her feelings,

I will just advise her to keep showing the green light to him so he can understand what she mean, upon that if he is seeing the green and he is still acting like a fool, my sister send his fvcking asss away angry
LOL....it's too late for me now....

Alright thanks
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Alright thanks

are u this one in this kind of situation or someone close to you? shocked
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Alright thanks

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

i once was,but i realize it was infatuation......it's in the past now
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
i once was,but i realize it was infatuation......it's in the past now

no matter what you just have to move on
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

no matter what you just have to move on

Sure... I have,but never again will I do that,i'll die with my pride
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Sure... I have,but never again will I do that,i'll die with my pride

in that kind of situation you were the one that didn't play your card well....
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

in that kind of situation you were the one that didn't play your card well....
maybe.....
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
maybe.....

but now you've learnt your lesson
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

but now you've learnt your lesson
yes i did
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
yes i did

so are you a student?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

so are you a student?
Yes..
Delta state polytechnic Ozoro...
And you
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Yes.. Delta state polytechnic Ozoro... And you

yeah, Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu ode
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

yeah, Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu ode
seriously...This is my first time of seeing this name of a University undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
seriously...This is my first time of seeing this name of a University undecided

most state universities are not that famous like the federal universities, if u are coming from the east to Lagos u will surely see my school its located at Benin-ore/ondo road,

it is currently the first universities of education in Nigeria, and the premier university of education grin

am also hearing the name of ur school for the first time but am familiar with Delsu
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

most state universities are not that famous like the federal universities, if u are coming from the east to Lagos u will surely see my school its located at Benin-ore/ondo road,

it is currently the first universities of education in Nigeria, and the premier university of education grin

am also hearing the name of ur school for the first time but am familiar with Delsu
oh now I see.One university added,thanks for clarifying me on this
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
oh now I see.One university added,thanks for clarifying me on this

ur course of study and level?
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

ur course of study and level?
Business Administration and management
N.D2...will be rounding up by August this year..

YOU
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Business Administration and management N.D2...will be rounding up by August this year..

YOU

300 level business education/admin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

300 level business education/admin
shocked shocked :oI guess i can get Expo from you once in a while tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by vijumilktommy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
of course to abuse some other innocent people
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked :oI guess i can get Expo from you once in a while tongue

about what, personnel/human resource management, store management, business math, business law,accounting or which one? but am not that brilliantsad

so you can just lecture me na, less I forget shebi u are my teacherangry
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

about what, personnel/human resource management, store management, business math, business law,accounting or which one? but am not that brilliantsad

so you can just lecture me na, less I forget shebi u are my teacherangry
Nope..i am now your pupil smiley
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
I watch comedy.
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Nope..i am now your pupil smiley

like I stated earlier am not brilliant sad
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

like I stated earlier am not brilliant sad
Sire i want to be intelligent like you cry cry cry cry cry cryPls help me cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:
Sire i want to be intelligent like you cry cry cry cry cry cryPls help me cry cry cry cry

lol, u know am not doing pure bus admin and am going to lag in some places so I will need ur helpgrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

lol, u know am not doing pure bus admin and am going to lag in some places so I will need ur helpgrin
you'll tees me,no more no less tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:

am not brilliant oooooooooangry embarassed
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Divay22:

just ask me to add 2+2 and give u d answer tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
comradespade:

just ask me to add 2+2 and give u d answer tongue
Tees me na cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / Leaked Chat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.