Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

PLease help-i just got dumped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLease help-i just got dumped (4454 Views)

She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?) / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
lol-no my above answer was the correct one!!! grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Either way your welcome to the nuthouse grin. This place is all jokes and laughs and should cheer you up grin grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
I havent been eating very well since it happened-i just have an appetite but cant find the will to do anything about it.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
its understandable but you need your strength for your kids sad Maybe some soup?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
i will eat something-i had weetabix for breakfast and a couple of yoghurts for lunch.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by omega25red(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
There are no guarantees in love. Today is bliss tomorrow who knows. focus on your kids and take time off dating to evaluate all what happened so that you can learn from your mistakes
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
It is well, your appetite will come back in due time. Just think of your kids and how much they really need you to be strong for them smiley
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
its weird i just laughed at the children in need show thats on BBC(its Children in need day in the UK-raising money for children)-and i thought-wow i laughed, How much of a complete stupid cow am i-its not like someones died-but i just keep crying on and off-since last weekend-i went to an appointment with my sons headteacher and i just burst out crying!!!what an idiot
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Girl its understandable you will be alright, time is a great healer I know its easier said than done
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by MissyB1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
BoredAtWor:

sounds like you may have a hygiene problem.
Guys dont normally complain about things like this, it tends to be the ladies. The face that he mentioned it means there is a big problem.
YOu need to sort yourself out
I concur!!

Different people can't put up with different things.
If I were in his shoes, I'D be pissed over such repetitive little bad habits.

Sorry about being dumped. Like some1 said . . . .It shall pass.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
he didnt give off the impression it was a life or death problem-had i had known i could have either changed or been aware so it wasnt such a surprise.it was said with a smile on his face-i didnt no.
I was with an abusive man for about 9 years-apart from the abuse he also had horrible habits and if i mentioned them for himto rectify them he did nothing to make it better.Had he have said-oh sorry-and e.g-put the toilet seat down-i wouldnt have minded.
If ever the guy that just dumped me commented on anything-i would rectify it,
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by dhamie2009(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
just get it out of your head and feel it's one of those things that sometimes come and go, feeling ur pain
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2009
I hear that engaging in outdoor exercises help *i have not been dia so i am not so useful to you right now*
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by amebono1: 1:37am On Nov 21, 2009
Im not trying to rude here, but let me give it out the way i see it

When will you whites get it into your skull that 99.9% of the nigerian men do not really date you cos they want you but because they wanna use you or get something from you

for goodness sake you lot should have learnt lessons from eachother, everyday a white woman is being dumped by a nigeiran man, still you refuse to learn, why do their dciks keep bringing you lot back

honestly undecided

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by wisecutie: 2:13am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

You can't be good and date a Nigerian man. You must be baad!

Being nice,loving and a "non-heartbreaker" has nothing to do with nationality. grin shocked

@Poster work on yourself,concentrate on your family(children),pray,do not isolate yourself,make new friends(be careful as u can b vulnerable right now).since u bliv he isnt coming back,get a new life.be you be free.enjoy life as a single mother for a while,mix up.I will send you an e-book later.Be good.Takia
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by yme1(f): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2009
is it the father of your kids that dumped you or your boy or man friend? undecided
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
This thread is hilarious. grin grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
no hes not the father of my kids-that ended 6 years ago.

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
WHY IS A GROWN WOMAN ON NAIRALAND? SERVES U RIGHT!!!

NOW, go and screw the 1st guy u see, u need ur self esteem back, why do ya need a man, PATHETIC old bizatch!!!! grin grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
he sent me an email yesterday -something my kids might like, i just replied a basic message regarding the email-nothing to do with him and i.
this afternoon he called me.its weird, i had a feeling hed call me and we were chatting for about an hour about random shit and getting on like we normally would do-cos we do get on well.
at the end of the conversation he said-well (my name) i just called to hear your voice and to check if your ok-i'll call you some other time,
i said take care-bye.
in my mind i'm thinking what could he mean by that-but-i dont want to be analysing everything he says when he calls me, i think its not going to do me any good having these conversations with him.

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by deji2009(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
I had a friend like you am not sure if she still in the relationship though. Good luck !
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2009
oh my goodness-is there an age limit to this forum?
i dont think being personal against me is necessary,

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
uhhhhhmmmm, YES MA"AM, the age limit is 30yrs and under, NOW GO BACK AND ATTEND TO UR KIDS,,

THANK YOU!!!! grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
my kids are asleep thanks for asking.
when i see proof of any reason i should not be allowed on this forum i will willingly leave-

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by deji2009(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
gingeranny:

my kids are asleep thanks for asking.
when i see proof of any reason i should not be allowed on this forum i will willingly leave-

@Madam. Do I know you somewhere. Yes or No. Just curious that all.

wink
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
do you know me?we are both from the united kingdom so who knows!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
DEJI & GINGERNANNY - i dey see 2 of u oh, ASHAWO no get part 2, lol, carry go grin grin shocked grin

tryna be sleek with that whack line "do i kno u from somewhere", cool
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
hope its not disrespectful but i didnt understand the last post-i dont think i know you though!!

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by deji2009(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
well, Good luck and stay strong.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Alxmyr(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
Don't mind riversman you are free to use the thread. Many on the thread are older than 30. Sistawoman should be over 40 and she is good.
As to your broken=heartedness, give it time. Concentrate your affection on your kids. You will find happiness with them.
Cheers.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ Alxmyr - na who invite ur dirty mouth inside conversation, hiss!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / Yansh Pad Is Trending – Aunty You Wear Yansh?…lol / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Lastborns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.