Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

PLease help-i just got dumped - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLease help-i just got dumped (4449 Views)

She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?) / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by kugaba(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Please kindly tell us if you were dumped by the father to your kids or some kind of a boyfriend or concubine
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^
does it matter?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Secretz(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Why not?? When person no fit wash him abunna, wey everywhere go dey smell like fish wey mud, which kind person go gree enter for there??

See your  mouth. Granted the lady has some habits she needs to errr, fix. However, the guy does sound a bit too much.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
Oh no not my kids dad.
dont no what a concubine is-but this was someone i was with for about 2 and a half months

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

See your mouth. Granted the lady has some habits she needs to errr, fix. However, the guy does sound a bit too much.
u don reach here? tongue
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Secretz(f): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

u don reach here? tongue

Nor mind me ooo, I have been accused of suffering from OCD. . . . . lol but then I dated a guy who was errrrr a hell of a lot worse. The simple matter is, if the OP's dude has an issue with her hygiene, then he should carry go jor. It will never work, he should meet an OCD freak like himself, they can live happily ever after in their spotless mansion together.

@ OP, if not for the sake of cleanliness you are a lady and there are some things you just don't do. However, you 'seem' nice enough, find someone who is not so petty. grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by whitelexi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

See your  mouth. Granted the lady has some habits she needs to errr, fix. However, the guy does sound a bit too much.

well, sorry to dash anything, but some people no dey like that kind thing. . . Na thing wey go happen only once, but e go just disorganize and demoralize and totally discourage person. . .  e go just lose interest for anything wey concern u.

I dey try create mental picture, say my babe enter house, see small chicken for table - e no wash hand, e just start to chop the thing. . .  Then when him finish the chopping, e no go wash hand, na to wipe hand for him jeans  My whole body go don dey tell me say time don reach to fast forward to another levels sharply!!
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
yes i can appreciate this but , hard to explain without going into even more detail than i had already-he had no reason to be worried-i cant go on i just cant exlpain,

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^
GBAM
Sealed and Next
Queen B, broklyn's queen b don talk am tongue pay attention tongue
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Secretz(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

well, sorry to dash anything, but some people no dey like that kind thing. . . Na thing wey go happen only once, but e go just disorganize and demoralize and totally discourage person. . . e go just lose interest for anything wey concern u.

I dey try create mental picture, say my babe enter house, see small chicken for table - e no wash hand, e just start to chop the thing. . . Then when him finish the chopping, e no go wash hand, na to wipe hand for him jeans My whole body go don dey tell me say time don reach to fast forward to another levels sharply!!

ROFLMAO!! I understand you wella.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

ROFLMAO!! I understand you wella.

All this oyibo wey go dey boom inside train don make i no dey too use public transport again. Na so their skin go dey white but na so dem go dey boom like person wey never enter water for many yrs!  If dem come mistakenly yawn, e go be like say breeze don finish, person fit catch anyhow disease from all these koro, and she dey wonder why the guyman stop to dey kiss am??
I just dey wonder how the bobo go don dey try maintain inside this kind situation sef? E be like say the thing don tire am, him just get to terminate anything wey dey! grin grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
I perfectly undastand d guy's mind frame n i must tell u he wil neva have u back~
wat u need now is a good CRY
somtimes u nid 2 cry hard 2 PURGE ur SOUL n move on to d next stage in life
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
I think youre right.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by kugaba(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
adolfe bad:

I perfectly undastand d guy's mind frame n i must tell u he wil neva have u back~
wat u need now is a good CRY
somtimes u nid 2 cry hard 2 PURGE your SOUL n move on to d next stage in life

I agree with you without reservations. She's off that Guys heart.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
ok
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Igwe9(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
Dump! shocked Never thought guys could be dumped, maybe, you went for something that was never yours. Look around bro, you sure would see a reason to be happy about everything.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
i am a female.
not a male
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Even more confused now!!!
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
gingeranny: he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
if i sat on his bed i would occassionally forget and put my slippers on there, i kept a tissue i'd used next to me before i put it in the bin-what else-i forgot to wash my hands once when i came in from outside and ate,i wiped my hands on my trousers-i dont know why-after i ate.
what made it worse-and this is quite personal i had an all over shower but didnt wash myself in, a place, because i didnt have a flannel which i would normally use.its not like i never wash-i am a very clean person but for some reason i cant really answer i didnt-this freaked him out and he said he cant trust that i ever properly wash myself-or words to that afffect.
if hes with someone and they are going to be close to him he has to know that he can be free around them and he doesnt feel that way anymore.he no longer feels safe around me.
he said his sexual desire for me has decreased and it may come back but he doesnt know but i can keep in touch with him
in the last day i stayed after this happened he couldnt sleep because he said he cant get the thoughts out of his head-that my hygeine is low-and he has regularly been "close" to me-he wouldnt kiss me or even really touch me-it made me feel like a leper and it hurt so much.
he is one of those people that -well you cant change his mind-and i wish he would but i dont think he will.
On the way back-what made it worse was i had bought him a keyring and i couldnt get the other part as it was never in the shop-the first bit he had-i walked past the shop and ironically they had the 2nd part of the keyring there.i feel so bad.

keep ur head up sister,love your kids and most especially love ur self and pay more attention to ur personal hygiene...move on and don't make the same mistake twice...we learn everyday
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Youngpo413: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Sorry
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Youngpo413: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2014
gingeranny:
he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
if i sat on his bed i would occassionally forget and put my slippers on there, i kept a tissue i'd used next to me before i put it in the bin-what else-i forgot to wash my hands once when i came in from outside and ate,i wiped my hands on my trousers-i dont know why-after i ate.
what made it worse-and this is quite personal i had an all over shower but didnt wash myself in, a place, because i didnt have a flannel which i would normally use.its not like i never wash-i am a very clean person but for some reason i cant really answer i didnt-this freaked him out and he said he cant trust that i ever properly wash myself-or words to that afffect.
if hes with someone and they are going to be close to him he has to know that he can be free around them and he doesnt feel that way anymore.he no longer feels safe around me.
he said his sexual desire for me has decreased and it may come back but he doesnt know but i can keep in touch with him
in the last day i stayed after this happened he couldnt sleep because he said he cant get the thoughts out of his head-that my hygeine is low-and he has regularly been "close" to me-he wouldnt kiss me or even really touch me-it made me feel like a leper and it hurt so much.
he is one of those people that -well you cant change his mind-and i wish he would but i dont think he will.
On the way back-what made it worse was i had bought him a keyring and i couldnt get the other part as it was never in the shop-the first bit he had-i walked past the shop and ironically they had the 2nd part of the keyring there.i feel so bad.
this is absurd
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Youngpo413: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
BoredAtWor:

sounds like you may have a hygiene problem.

Yes she has an hygiene problem...she dey even wear slippers enter bed,hahahaha
she also had an "all over wash" without washing her pusy...too bad
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2014
gingeranny:
I said yesterday to him-well i text him to say i would improve the way i do things-we can keep in touch and maybe meet up and see how things go.
All he said was-just keep in touch.
This is the same man who used to send me the most lovely messages-couldnt get enough of me up until Sunday-he used to compliment me all the time.
typical playa
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Youngpo413: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
whitelexi:

Why not?? When person no fit wash him abunna, wey everywhere go dey smell like fish wey mud, which kind person go gree enter for there??
lol
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2014
whitelexi:

well, sorry to dash anything, but some people no dey like that kind thing. . . Na thing wey go happen only once, but e go just disorganize and demoralize and totally discourage person. . .  e go just lose interest for anything wey concern u.

I dey try create mental picture, say my babe enter house, see small chicken for table - e no wash hand, e just start to chop the thing. . .  Then when him finish the chopping, e no go wash hand, na to wipe hand for him jeans  My whole body go don dey tell me say time don reach to fast forward to another levels sharply!!
bro, I don dey follw ur comment for some time now, u dey make sense wella. just imagine ur babe no wash her (*clears tthroat) u know nau well, d tin dey get one kyn fishy smell. na dat one make me run from my ex. up till now she still use body fine me but I dey run and she nor knw why. so back to d matter, dis English woman need to work on herself from wetin she don talk...
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2014
gingeranny:
he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
ok this didnt happen in Naija... OP sorry for the heartbreak.. Buh u gotta move on.. My two cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.