Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,520 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

PLease help-i just got dumped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLease help-i just got dumped (4526 Views)

She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?) / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by VGA: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2009
riversman:

@ Alxmyr - na who invite your dirty mouth inside conversation, hiss!!!

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2009
@ VGA - WAT DONT U UNDASTAND??

no be ur fault - na NL cause am
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Alxmyr(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2009
@ Riversman; You be militant?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2009
NIGER DELTA ALL DAY, take ya time or I will call my AREA LORD oh, grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Alxmyr(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2009
You no join them for rehabilitation site for Aluu? Why now? You come dey threaten people for NL.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by riversman: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2009
ALXMYR - sit don look oh, who tell u say i no be consultant, NAIJA GOVT is a sham i will say again, getting paid 3.6M for 4weeks training, wetin i teach useless boys no wan learn computer, dem wan carry GUN!!
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by TheSeeker(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2009
[Quote]he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
if i sat on his bed i would occassionally forget and put my slippers on there, i kept a tissue i'd used next to me before i put it in the bin-what else-i forgot to wash my hands once when i came in from outside and ate,i wiped my hands on my trousers-i dont know why-after i ate.
what made it worse-and this is quite personal i had an all over shower but didnt wash myself in, a place, because i didnt have a flannel which i would normally use.its not like i never wash-i am a very clean person but for some reason i cant really answer i didnt-this freaked him out and he said he cant trust that i ever properly wash myself-or words to that afffect.
if hes with someone and they are going to be close to him he has to know that he can be free around them and he doesnt feel that way anymore.he no longer feels safe around me.
he said his sexual desire for me has decreased and it may come back but he doesnt know but i can keep in touch with him
in the last day i stayed after this happened he couldnt sleep because he said he cant get the thoughts out of his head-that my hygeine is low-and he has regularly been "close" to me-he wouldnt kiss me or even really touch me-it made me feel like a leper and it hurt so much.
he is one of those people that -well you cant change his mind-and i wish he would but i dont think he will.
On the way back-what made it worse was i had bought him a keyring and i couldnt get the other part as it was never in the shop-the first bit he had-i walked past the shop and ironically they had the 2nd part of the keyring there.i feel so bad.[/quote]

Those are very very dirty acts.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Maybe the guy is a hypochondriac
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2009
@theseeker

i think you are just taking that statement in isolation, i doubt she's particularly unhygenic else he would not have dated her in the first place.

i suspect he has OCD syndrome which is why he confessed the problem is with him.
there are some self confessed clean freaks on NL sef. its a serious issue.

i knew 2 friends who would sweep the carpet after i entered their house or adjust the table cloth whilst i was sitting there gisting with them.
they had to ease up cos they were just alienating their friends.

a family relative of mine for instance doesnt believe the bathroom can be clean unless its scrubbed with an iron brush,
Can you imagine scrubing all the walls and surfaces with an iron brush-it just makes the work harder.
another will not use a toilet she did not wash herself and if its not white then forget it-by the way she washes the toilet bowl with her bare hands and sponge. as far as she is concerned it cant be clean any other way
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by brooklyn99: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
arrgggh, gingergran dont worry u'll get ova it. as for posts like that of riversman, just smile when u read 'em. him and his likes dont mean no harm. they jus kidding
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks.
he text me this morning and said i will always be dear to him,he might change his mind-but at the moment he needs to be by himsellf and doesnt want to see me-but does want to keep in touch.

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
Dont wait hanging, go out and have fun smiley
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by spoilt(f): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2009
You can tell your bacteria fearing loverboy to shove it. Wetin?!
living with someone like that will drive you to the brink, No matter what you do, it will not be enough. NEVER. Just run now!!!!!!! Let him find another fearer of invisible bacteria and they can live happily ever after.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2009
Thank you-i needed that little laugh then!!!!I know i'm abit of a drama queen but how long is it going to take me to start feeling better?

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^
shocked shocked shocked
In less than 24hrs tongue tongue
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2009
Yeah right-stupid question i know-i may have well have asked-how long is a piece of string,
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2009
such a brain-box.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2009
i know
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2009
On the real though, howz your self esteem?
if low then u seriously need to work at bringing it up by;
loving yourself cos no man is what any stress,
paying more attention to your children,
Go out more,
have loads of fun cos you only have one life to live at the end of the day.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
my self esteem is low-ive had various therapys over the years but the last few months after my last lot of therapy i really thought i was improving-and feeling good about myself-little did i realise it was based on what this man was telling me and that it was snatched away when i least expected it.

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by scemchee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
find another one then, unless u ar nt aving. anything could be bought this days, except my God.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sorry dont understand-find another what-what can i buy?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
Only well, nearly 3 months-yes i live in London.Might not be long-but long enough for me to have developed feelings for him

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by scemchee(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
see me see wahala, madam love has not finished in the market. there are lots of able bodied men in the society who are ready to love and receive same in return. make ur choice amongest them. me mai lk dis is very much available for purchase. very simple.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sorry-i dont really understand the wording!!!!Sorry to sound disrespectful!!
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by scemchee(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
hmmmmmmm!

i see you find it difficult to get what am saying indeed, click on that shiny yellow dude smiling at you just by my profile name there.[i mean yahoo messenger] will talk better with you on there as it is difficult communicating over here.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
@OP:

1. You have some very unhygenic ways and u need to work on getting that right.

2. Girls on this forum will only give u what u want to hear, the bottomline is u cocked up and got dumped, the remedy is to sit up and sort yourself out. . .  if for nothing else, then for your kids! angry

How many relationships have ended in this manner? How many more do u want to end like this? You are a grown woman and u cant even wash yourself? Damn!
Then u eat with dirty hands and wipe it on your jeans?? angry angry
I dont even feel sorry for u, i think he was very very gentle to have told u off gently, i know people who will tell u off there and then!!
Just look at all the stuff u wrote there. . .  Your problem is quite deep angry angry angry
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
Yahoo things not working.
As for above poster-the man himself has told me its his problem not mine-i am not a dirty person-and i do not have a problem with hygeine.
No other relationships have ended like this-its usually me that has a problem with peoples hygeine-but i can appreciate people would get that impression-that i have a problem

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
slow down lexi
u harsh oh
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by whitelexi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

slow down lexi
u harsh oh

Why not?? When person no fit wash him abunna, wey everywhere go dey smell like fish wey mud, which kind person go gree enter for there??

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by whitelexi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
gingeranny:

Yahoo things not working.
As for above poster-the man himself has told me its his problem not mine-i am not a dirty person-and i do not have a problem with hygeine.
No other relationships have ended like this-its usually me that has a problem with peoples hygeine-but i can appreciate people would get that impression-that i have a problem

Oh pls, u dont expect him to lash out at u, do u?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
it was taken out of context-really-i have never , without going on and on-lets just say i have always been clean-being "with" someone and being dirty-its a nono-completely wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland / Eight Tasty S*x Positions(updated...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.