Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? (2092 Views)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2009
Chioma Chukwuka is also married.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by TheSeeker(m): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ WHAT?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 21, 2009
And she has kids.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by TheSeeker(m): 3:14am On Nov 21, 2009
Shuu!!!! I like that girl no be small. . . . one of the humblest actress I've ever known.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 21, 2009
Sorry eh.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lemmycop: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2009
Tonto Dike cos she looks like one dat knows all the moves tongue
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2009
None!
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by xynerise: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2009
Ngozi Ezeonu grin. O gbono feli feli
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by africhika(f): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2009
quote by sisi kill:

« #2 on: Yesterday at 12:48:15 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In no particular order. . .
None
None
None

Never seen an unappealing set of stars in my life.

thank you.

guys have more options as there are plenty of pretty actresses.
but the actors are- HAHAHAHAHA
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lokobanty(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2009
nah mama i go for, patiece okokwoh dat woman dey sexy she is three much
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by layzie: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
Bunch of $£%^^$&$*!!! I wud rather spend the night alone
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
In no particular order. . .
None
None
None

Never seen an unappealing set of stars in my life.

So true cheesy
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by luv2talk(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Well, Madam Shaje,iya Niwee and Sulia of Yoruba Movie, LOL
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by whitesturd(f): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
Desmond Elliot or Yul Edochie
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by 190: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2009
WHY ISNT ANY ONE TAKING UKWA~

MR IBU IS HOT TOO~

well as a lady i wud go for nonso diobi
and as a guy~ im heading straight for OGE OKOYE~ She has a tight punanie~
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by blackmann(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
mercy johnson. would luv to slam that round arse HAARRRDDD!!!!! from behind and grab those watermelon boobs at the same time anyday!! tongue
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by riversman: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
MERCY JOHNSON - SHE SABI SERVICE KONDO WEL WEL, i heard from a reliable source,

ADAEZE IGWE - tufiakwa - ISLAND TOILET, lol
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lovemoi2(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2009
MAJID

VAN VICKER

ANYDAY
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Tcrack(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Dakore
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by bjmighty(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
Please slam me Fathia Balogun or Ini Edo make i do them jabu jabu. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by CyberG: 2:42am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUCKING BITCHES AND LOSER RETARDS WANNA GET FUCKING LAID?? HAHAHAHA tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by erekere(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2009
I will go for Dakore Egbuson if not Fathia Balogun or stephnie okereke.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lawisong(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
anyone seen Mercy Johnson?
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by profy2k4(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
i will prefer tonto dike. i love to meet her and crush her with my nepa pole.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
I will not want to spend one night with any of them, I will be the loser
at the end hiss just cause they are celebs tongue
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by profy2k4(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
tonto dike of course. i love to meet her
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by BabyLove14: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? / Should I Give Her Or Not / Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.