Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77134 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by tiwasiaife(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Soft skin dimples fish like eyes boobs feminine voice and not arrogant.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nekaa(f): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
His calf...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by oloyede252(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Just here to read Weird comments
lol .so which comment is the weirdest.
nice nose .
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by XYZo: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Check this bracket down here

.... kiss
.... OvO
.... ; .... .( ).

Yup that's the girl up there, with sexy bow legs as u can see wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 1freshdude: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
Their fat ass and big bosom, I'm obsessed with thick girls... thick girls are yummy and delicious... I stand with thick girls... because real men eat fresh not bones.... abeg standing ovation for thick girls in the house unah rock joor

Thick girls are not bad for one night stand but if nah marry or to friend, its a long thing. Omo if you see the kinda girls around here ehn...omo you go think say nah magazine you dey read. Slim girls with round butts rock I beg.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Zedoo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
nekaa:
His calf...

Hmmmm omo
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DavidEsq(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
What really attracts me is her feet and her hands. There is nothing as cute as neat feet and hands. Well manicured and pedicured cheesy. It goes a long way to telling her neatness and pls I'm not necessarily talking about cortexed finger and toe nails, cos I can tell between freshly done nails and neat ones. Even without polish, neat toe and finger nails are just supercilious. No matter how long ago she polished her nails, if she keeps dem neat, they are always ecstatically beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by skylane: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Character-SHORT-TEMPERED-am attracted to hot-tempered ladies,that still baffles me about myself. AMBITIOUS and INTELLIGENT-shud be able to hold an intellingent convo,
QUIET LADIES-they get my attention first! In any gathering

PHYISCAL- CURVY aka figure 8 sepe-sepe,STRAIGHT LEGS(wow I sweat if I see those),THE BIG ROUND WHITE EYES(rings a bell in my head)
To be naughty-Big ass, dents-like holes on the laps that's my 1 killer

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Which one is sophisticated laf again na. Is it dis type? Hohohoho or hehehehe or ahhha(jadakiss type of laf). Cld u spell the kind of laf u are talking about undecided

Lol. I can't describe. That kind of laughter that reverberates!
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by jaeyking(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
this is kinda weird bt am attracted to gals who dont give me chance to romance/flirt woth them.. asin they no dey like make i dey touch touch dem

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Dexema(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Natural bags under their eyes, I can't even explain it lol
Go marry a boxer

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bankalert(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
cute smile
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Krasid(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Girls that look cute on low cut.I am like, 'if she looks so fine on low cut, then she would be a goddess with hair'.Also eyes, voice, and the way she walks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toroze(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm Sapiosexual

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ademat7:
Yea,during my service year they tickle me so I can laff just to make them laff as well

Lol.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by lloydoshalee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
bow legs.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DavidEsq(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by haymengsoc: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
I like them when their intelligent

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by XYZo: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahahahaha cheesy guy I just dey lafffff
goingape:
well! to be honest, since the time I know how stvpid and useless our women are, I don't find anything attractive with the opposite sex. Infact I find the opposite sex irritating if not most of them undecided

I never find a black women yansh attractive! when I saw a woman with big butt I just smile and said in my mind "that as.s must be an industry of Shiite'

summary! I never fine our women attractive at all.....

that's just me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by harriet412(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
I love guys with small lips ,,oh my! and then his baritone voice with broad chest will work wonders
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kaboninc(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
The first word she pronounces.. .weird!

Then dimples...

And lastly her smile. cool
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Mabelenena(f): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
angry

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by XYZo: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
I like it when a girl shitss in my presence, love to see her assholee crackup wit dt yelow shitt pop out n sounds 'kpraaah! 'cheesy then enter d toilet as it sounds ' tumbo'

angry angry angry
That's why when I see pretty girls, I wonder what they will look like shitting in my presence, even girls with big ass shit just name it, you do dt for me am glued

angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
@OP u said weird right? Pimples, I like girls with pimples
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by habebe1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mine has evolved over the years...for now it's

Small gap between the teeth (not express road o)
Neck ( you gotta have neck not just heads and shoulders)
Subtle collar bone and finally
Waist dimples/dimples of venus ( yup those two at the back, I can kiss them all year) tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
spicy244:
I like guys with curved legs.,..... It's a pity I've not dated one sad

Haha.

Wow!

And I'm.here thinking my slightly curved legs are not worth much...

Apparently, someone appreciates that shiii

smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DavidEsq(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. I can't describe. That kind of laughter that reverberates!
Oya send me a VN or ur laf fes. Make I see how my own be cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Amelian:
What attracts me is a Nigerian guy with a Latino look , thick eyebrows ,blessed with an intelligent mind...and good communication skills with pastor Chris voice ..lol.. cheesy
One guy here in nairaland has such looks ,voice and skill to interact for hours and I hardly get bored cheesy

His name starts with Y........ cheesy

Ymodulus is that u

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mzzhavilah(f): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dark skin,raven black hair wit white teeth. Tall and built.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
To be honest, if you're a girl, and I ask you out within three days of meeting you, it means one thing only... I wanna get that punny...

On the other hand, if I want something serious, I would take my time...

To the weird turn on, for me it's a lady being sassy, haughty and "proud"...

I'm turned on by that shii more especially cos I relish the chase while wooing such a lady...the chase is sweeter than even the sex...

Guess it's cos I'm charming and got a disarming smile, Yea plus I got the gap tooth thing plus dimples...

wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Oya send me a VN or ur laf fes. Make I see how my own be cheesy

Lol. Nahh. My voice is way too sonorous! tongue tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by EmmGee: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Guys generally love good ass...I don't consider it abstract. I once heard a guy say...toe nails shocked
Thats.wierd.

Mine is tongue.

A long red tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.