Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77781 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by wintersnow(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
realjane:
A shirt buttoned all the way up to the neck. And jeans worn with a belt. And messy hair. cheesy

I am definitely your guy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Xzbit91: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Flat tommy augmented with sizeable melons

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by justicejay(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Come on just a Godly character and cultured woman, + beauty endowed.
Am done.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by wintersnow(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
A chick with brown eyes, and messy hair too nice figure 8

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Dolypson04(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Straight long and slim legs but that's very rare in girls. Iit's either fat and K or short

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
smell of her hair and long thick fingers.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Vincad: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
I love guys in well tailored suits and guys wearing button down shirts with the sleeves folded to the elbow. There's just something about that exposed arm that gets to me.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Her Legs and Teeth... Believe Me. If you have Sparkling Clean Teeth, I would gladly put myself in the Friendzone..

If teeth is your problem..get them to visit a dentist for scaling & polishing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by brandydaniells(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2017
lalasticalala and monalisa ....I sight una .....after u will form holy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice legs and brows kiss kiss
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by salawustyles(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2017
piercing ....

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by shamecurls(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Fat Camel Toe kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by swtdrms(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Sparkling white and well arranged teeth is a sure turn on for me,

And also a girl who smiles alot especially with dimples

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
If she have same complexion and looks a little like me then it is an instant turn on! Don't know why, Gigantic Boobs and ass don't turn me on.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Full hair line

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by henryobinna(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
a particular kind of dreadlocks
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by robosky02(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:
Well trimmed nails grin

to do what?..... grin

14 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2017
shamecurls:
Fat Camel Toe kiss kiss kiss
Subḥān Allāh! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
I love ladies that watch football or any other sport
Could do anything to make her happy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by femi4: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Camel toe

Thick nippl.e

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ten12(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Legs nd hairy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by AdaAnambra: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Hmmmmmmm, here to read response
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 0b10010011: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Tall tiny slim Babe with straight legs. The beauty does not count when these keys re in place. I mean tall and slim.

#SizeZero

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by AdaAnambra: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If she have same complexion and looks a little like me then it is an instant turn on! Don't know why, Boobs and ass don't turn me on.
Gay alert

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
robosky02:

to do what?..... grin

Nothing really. . I just like clean guys

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:
High I.Q with good manners.
They said weird qualities. Not usual or regular features.
A lot of people on this thread lack comprehension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

If you see my eyebrows eh! You will fall in love with me at first sight.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by winkmart: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Maybe girls that Do other girls

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by curvilicious: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Potbelly cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
AdaAnambra:
Gay alert
Sango fire you cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by HMZi: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.