Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77144 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Ademat7:
We should be friends then..I have host of female Friends that can be my witness

Really? smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by akinbharbs: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2017
*That coke bottle shape*
*and please be intelligent* cool
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cybriz82(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2017
i love girls with common sense....n sleeping eyes.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 1freshdude: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Catalin:
His eloquence, his height(short guys stay and away) and his skin(like glowing skin whether dark or fair)

I have more than you want then.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Haute:

Like "huhuhuhuhaha!!!", followed by lightning strikes, thunder and sudden darkness?

Raine80 , what's yours? cheesy

Lmao... . That sure as hell cracked me up. I ain't looking for no Zeus!
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by spicy244(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2017
I like guys with curved legs.,..... It's a pity I've not dated one sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ademat7(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Yea,during my service year they tickle me so I can laff just to make them laff as well
Quintessential1:

Really? smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Orikinla1: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Her beauty. And that's not weird.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by iamtomi(f): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Nails!!!! not just in guys. I like seeing pple with nice nails both the fingers and toe nails....broken nails and guys who chew nails every 30 seconds is a turn off embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2017
konjishild:
big yellow thighs n fat ass,I will humbly put myself in friend zone grin

grin grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
awoo47:
Her faeces cry. Luv to see her shitting really turns me o tongue embarassed
se u normal, na shit dey turn u on

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by skylane: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
MarieSucre:
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.
quite elaborating,nice one,chante! Madmoiselle
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by jericco1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
well a lady that can keep a conversation going. that's weird enough.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by CaraJewel(f): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Just here to read Weird comments

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

"Laughter may be the shortest distance between two brains, an unstoppable infectious spread that builds an instant social bond" - Daniel Goleman

cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
All dis ladies na shy no allow them mention money as weird who among them no turn on for dangote?

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Perfecttouch(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Guys generally love good ass...I don't consider it abstract. I once heard a guy say...toe nails shocked
very slim,with flat ass and an average breast. Those 3 things turn me on

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
DozieInc:
I like my ladies being real with a sense of humor.

@pocohantas Check out my profile pic for ur full eye-brow... Lol
Your eyebrow dey learn work for my own side
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by toby2(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Aside the regular thang u all know
Finger nails: am a nail tech guy, so I love white/pinkish nails, long and clean.
Hair: I love long hair, black or blond(goldish) and I like ladies with some strands of grey/silver hair... Then I like baby hair on a fair lady especially the one at the nape of the neck.... Hmmm so evil...
Legs: straight and long, or a lil bow, its jus crazy...

Now the op jus brought out my lil fetish.
#capish

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by XYZo: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Do u people know the meaning of friend zone at all So it's when u r attracted to someone, u deliberately put urself in friend zone angry angry think
konjishild:
big yellow thighs n fat ass,I will humbly put myself in friend zone grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by perfectgabby: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
May God of heaven deliver you in the name of Jesus.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by misterjosh(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Girls with starey, anywhere I see one I always look back at her
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Dexema(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Subḥān Allāh! shocked
Hahahaha! Alfa don vex.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
thorpido:
Interesting.People always ask me if I didn't sleep well.
Lol yeah that's the look cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haute:

I'm feeling like Brad Pitt right now.
Haha cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Neimar: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
laps
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DavidEsq(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
His laughter... I love sophisticated, contagious laughter!
Which one is sophisticated laf again na. Is it dis type? Hohohoho or hehehehe or ahhha(jadakiss type of laf). Cld u spell the kind of laf u are talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Collar bone.

Weird i know

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by SIRmanjar(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
A girl wit succulent mammalian glands. whether big or small let it be well shaped.tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by oloyede252(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
moderate and sexy leg not yam tubers, shape of nose .

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Zedoo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Attractive...well...

Has to be a deep lady. Not a showy person. Knows her profession well, has some sense...
A lil bodily hair won't hurt...
Full brows,
A non follower of pop fashion style....and a non groupie/crowdthinker.
Very confident about herself inspire of any physical flaws and also doesn't apply make up ALL the gadamn time and post pics of when she's "slaying" alover social media.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by egorov(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

I find Girls with clean fingers attractive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.