Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility (37542 Views)

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On 2019 Elections / Nigerians Slam Lauretta Onochie Over Comment On President Buhari's Health / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Butterworth: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niger Delta is gonna be the worst thing that will ever
Happen to Biafra states.

Ipod members are actually confused and ignorant
Like you said, because the fail to realise the
Economic implications of allowing Niger Delta
To be part of the Biafra of their dreams

Let's take Ogoniland for example.
It will take like a LIFETIME to completely clean that land and it will gulp hundreds of billions of dollars

Nigerian government have been avoiding the call to clean Ogoniland for decades now because they know how much FG would have to cough out.

Real and sensible Biafran are those Igbos who want only and exclusively an INDEPENDENT IGBO NATION.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by guiddoti: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The message here is demand for restructuring, that is a renegotiated country.

Governor Wike was speaking within the context of Biafra, and the fact is that the people of Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta are not seeking for a splinter country nor do they have any business with iPod confusionist group.

Nigeria must be restructured to make any progress
The past government would have restructured IPod before now. At least, he was a member of the executive, having right to restructure the country. Don't you think it's a cry of coward and greedy leader.
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by proeast(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
FreeGlobe:

So you want to make him an ijaw spokesperson.. Who is he, has he spoken on any radio or tv in the niger delta. why are you guys giving this guy unnecessary attention.. We want to hear what people like ankio briggs have to say not an anonymous hustler on nairaland who could even be from the south west
Honestly, I cant fathom the reason for the attention they give that boy called tonyebarcanista. A random boy just like any walking in the street without any influence whatsoever! I've been saying this, even if IPOB & other separatist groups should stop the agitation today, Nigeria will still implode under its own weight in no distant time. The best we Igbos should be doing now is to be divesting in other parts of Nigeria while investing heavily at home. We have the human and natural resources that it should be seen as a priviledge to others when we identify with them & not the other way round. I dont need to be in CIA to know that the zoo is living in its last days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Blizzy9ja: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
iaatmguy:
regionalism
So you can agree with the Niger Delta groups that our unity is very negotiable... We all know Mr Wike is saying that from a political point of view, the average Niger Deltan both on the streets and in the creek does NOT believe in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Iretomiwa2010: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is it now that they know we need restructuring, all these our elites they are the problem of our dear country, only cry foul when they are not favored.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Rayhutar(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
zeestunner:

Sorry o is it the northerners fault that the east due to hate voted immensely for PDP and not one APC candidate in the senate. You guys put all your eggs in one basket. amean how can u guys play this sort of dull politics and yet u feel entitled to a top 4 position. Did u expect APC to give a senator from the south east and from PDP senate presidency just to prove wat...? Nobody is marginalizing anybody u see all the position the northerners hav gained all this years is as a result of smart thinking infact till today u still have staunch PDP,LP,even APGA members from the north. Next time encourage ur sons to spread into all parties and support them to succeed so that u will be well represented. So blame yourselves you guys marginalized yourselves. Infact with the fulani herdsmen issue, nnamdi kanu case and biafra agitation are the northerner still preventing ur house of rep members,senators,governors and political leaders from take united front on those issues? How hav they been figthing for ur interest? And yet u guys will still vote PDP in 2019 and later start shouting marginalization again. SMH on u folks
You people are the problem of Nigeria.
Who is deceiving who.
Time will tell.
Even US don't practice one party system and you want one party system for others to benefit.
Let's keep on,one day Nigeria will disintegrate like USSR and Yugoslavia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Governor Wike was speaking within the context of Biafra, and the fact is that the people of Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta are not seeking for a splinter country nor do they have any business with iPod confusionist group.

And when do you think the restructuring will take place? Who will make it happen? Please I want to know. Enough of wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by DeltahArmy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
In as much as I don't support the notion that the country should be divided, I think a lot needs to be done to carry every region along in the Nigeria project. This country belongs to us all, but its annoying when a particular ethnic group feels like they own the country and are only doing the rest of us a favor. We have all it takes to be a great indivisible nation only if we can carry all ethnic group along and letting everyone contribute to the Nigerian dream without discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Stupid talk. You shouted your stupid "one Nigeria" anthem more than anybody when your "supposed" son was in charge, but immediately the dude was booted out of office by the electorate, you changed your anthem. When it favors you, you remember "one Nigeria" is the best thing that had happened to you, and when it doesn't favors you, you cry like cry babies.

And this silly nonsense have been happening since ironsi introduced his selfish unification nonsense in Nigeria. Anyway you guys can scream for all you want, you can only deceive yourselves with your hypocritical "restructure the country" nonsense.
It's like you read to reply not to understand. They believe in One Nigeria where there us justice and equity. They believe in restructuring which Jonathan's National confab recommended. Please tell me, what is actually wrong with restructuring? Why are you so afraid of it? If the north were the ones being shortchanged, would you not demand the same thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sinkills:
It's like you read to reply not to understand. They believe in One Nigeria where there us justice and equity. They believe in restructuring which Jonathan's National confab recommended. Please tell me, what is actually wrong with restructuring? Why are you so afraid of it? If the north were the ones being shortchanged, would you not demand the same thing?

He is a complete idiot. He didn't read shiit. He is just looking for anti-Igbo likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
modath:

Nigeria will be reduced to ashes before "the owners" (elites from NEWS) will allow any division take place... The sooner the delusional utopians come to term with that the better for their mental state! cool
You are the owners of Nigeria right? You decide what happens. To you, other Nigerians are slaves right? I love your arrogance. Pride goes before a ....The Owner of the heavens and earth will soon prove you WRONG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by otr1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Whether we like it or not, Nigeria will be divided through force. This is a matter of a very short time.
No restructuring will ever take place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Israeljones(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
PRESHRUNYI:
sorry ooooo, no body should be offended, I hv some questions and i need sincere answers.
1. does NIGERIA exit?
2. if yes to 1. above, where does it exist?
3. and who are the Nigerians?
pls I need answers
Pls wen ever u have the opportunity of travelling out of Nigeria... pls I beg you do not use a Nigerian passport.. since Nigeria does not exist to you.. because if you do, you will be nuffin but a hypocrite.. ..
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeltahArmy:
In as much as I don't support the notion that the country should be divided, I think a lot needs to be done to carry every region along in the Nigeria project. This country belongs to us all, but its annoying when a particular ethnic group feels like they own the country and are only doing the rest of us a favor. We have all it takes to be a great indivisible nation only if we can carry all ethnic group along and letting everyone contribute to the Nigerian dream without discrimination.
I quite agree with you. If a marriage is a happy one, none of the partners would want a divorce. It is even more annoying when one of the partners will not listen to the other instead arrogantly insisting the other MUST remain in the unhappy union whether he/she likes it or not. We really need a truly detribalized leader who will unite Nigeria and help harness our greatness as a nation. May God grant us such a leader I J N, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by buchilino(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:
Their mental state has been permanently reconfigured by their slave master in kuje, they can hardly imagine anything else outside what he tells them to imagine. grin

Let them remain in that perpetual state of whinning for all Nigeria cares. cheesy

AM BEGINNING 2 BELIEVE DAT SW PPLE HAVE DOUBLE MOUTH. WITH ONE DEY SING ONE NIGERIA, WHILE WITH OTHER MOUTH DEY TELL IGBOS DAT ONE NIGERIA DOESN'T EXIST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by buchilino(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:
Their mental state has been permanently reconfigured by their slave master in kuje, they can hardly imagine anything else outside what he tells them to imagine. grin

Let them remain in that perpetual state of whinning for all Nigeria cares. cheesy

AM BEGINNING 2 BELIEVE DAT SW PPLE HAVE DOUBLE MOUTH. WITH ONE MOUTH DEY SING ONE NIGERIA, WHILE WITH OTHER MOUTH DEY TELL IGBOS DAT ONE NIGERIA DOESN'T EXIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sinkills:
I quite agree with you. If a marriage is a happy one, none of the partners would want a divorce. It is even more annoying when one of the partners will not listen to the other instead arrogantly insisting the other MUST remain in the unhappy union whether he/she likes it or not. We really need a truly detribalized leader who will unite Nigeria and help harness our greatness as a nation. May God grant us such a leader I J N, Amen.

We can pray all day and night but it is almost impossible with the way the current system designed (for exploitation) to produce a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Iretomiwa2010:
Is it now that they know we need restructuring, all these our elites they are the problem of our dear country, only cry foul when they are not favored.
You are wrong. Restructuring has been in the front burner for years and was a major achievement of the 2014 National Confab. We don't need to favour anybody. We are not asking for favour but for equity so that every segment of the nation will have a sense of belonging. May God grant Nigeria a truly nationalistic leader I J N, Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
buchilino:

AM BEGINNING 2 BELIEVE DAT SW PPLE HAVE DOUBLE MOUTH. WITH ONE DEY SING ONE NIGERIA, WHILE WITH OTHER MOUTH DEY TELL IGBOS DAT ONE NIGERIA DOESN'T EXIST.

When we say it, they say we hate them but the evidence of their double mouth syndrome is littered all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by buchilino(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

When we say it, they say we hate them but the evidence of their double mouth syndrome is littered all over nairaland.

AT FIRST, I DIDN'T WANT 2 BELIEVE IT. BUT IT'S VERY EVIDENT NOW. VERY UNFORTUNATE.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by ihatesycophant(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
One thing is embedded inside children of hate. If you refused speaking their language they get upset. If by tomorrow GEJ came out to say something Wike said, they'll still throw hate speech at him. The worse, they can do same to God, if he come face to face and tell them that's the way he want it to be. No amount of healing you can proffer for children of perdition. Just check through the scripture they abound.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

We can pray all day and night but it is almost impossible with the way the current system designed (for exploitation) to produce a good leader.
Nigeria cannot continue like it. I believe in God with Who there is no impossibility.
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
ihatesycophant:
One thing is embedded inside children of hate. If you refused speaking their language they get upset. If by tomorrow GEJ came out to say something Wike said, they'll still throw hate speech at him. The worse, they can do same to God, if he come face to face and tell them that's the way he want it to be. No amount of healing you can proffer for children of perdition. Just check through the scripture they abound.

Yes you are right. We are children of hate. We igbos are children of hate for slavery and injustice unlike our neighbors in the west that embrace it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by tundafayaBuhari: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

who are Ipod , and who are confusionist. Mumu like you that support pdp today, APC tomorrow for penny. Dude, this is 2017. Hope you become a man of yourself this year. Bitchboy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

He will learn the hard way . He is a political novice.
look never tell your enemies what you have in mind that what wike did
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
greenermodels:
wike just like president Jonathan thinks that pleasing the north at the expense of his people would buy him their love and save his political career, he's just deceiving himself.
Fremancipation:

He will learn the hard way . He is a political novice.
look never tell your enemies what you have in mind that what wike did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by mathew2oa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
God did not create us as one bleeped up useless country . When the time comes, is divine will for BIAFRA will come pass.
My brother if you are with me click 'like'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by degamemaster(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sounded exactly like the cameleon they said you are. When it suits you, you realize that the Biafrans are exercising their fundamental and constitutional rights and when it doesn't suit your unstable miserable life, you sing to tune of your masters. The west wants restructuring and the east wants Biafra, what does your ijaw and 'south south want? Pipeline security job or else miliancy? You ijaw youths are most confused set of human beings. The brainwashing and deceitful lies north and west gave to yout grandfathers are still affecting you guys till today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by OduduaDefender(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Peroti:

Birds of the same feather flock together!

Truth is mine*

It is "birds of a feather flock together", and not "birds of the same feather".

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
OduduaDefender:

It is "birds of a feather flock together", and not "birds of the same feather".

Did I ask u?
Shatap and Bleep off!! Idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by DeltahArmy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sinkills:

You've made valid points. Things need to truly change in this country, we can't continue to pretend like all is well when in essence things are far from being well. Good leadership is all we need.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by iaatmguy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
So you can agree with the Niger Delta groups that our unity is very negotiable... We all know Mr Wike is saying that from a political point of view, the average Niger Deltan both on the streets and in the creek does NOT believe in one Nigeria
regionalism does not mean we split, just so that pressure is not subject of a region.
I am from Lagos state, not from SS,.
We really should practice true federalism. Each region should develop their region. WITH A CLAUSE THAT NOBODY / region SHOULD AT ANY POINT IN TIME TALK OF SECEDING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.