Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility (37528 Views)

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On 2019 Elections / Nigerians Slam Lauretta Onochie Over Comment On President Buhari's Health / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by OduduaDefender(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Peroti:

Did I ask u?
Shatap and Bleep off!! Idiat

That is the reason you'll remain the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by kjhova(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigeria's problems are myriad but sincerely I don't agree that disentegration is the keenest solution. I have no overt love for Nigeria nor do I wish her to fall apart. My only recourse is to common sense for the protection of most people resident in the country.

Many people in the SW, SE and SS scream restructuring and "true federalism" whenever it suits them to do so but in their day to day politicking, there is never a sign of such interest in restructuring. I give you an example of what I mean. Shouldn't the people who sincerely believe in restructuring be actively working to set a political agenda in this regard and organise themselves into a political movement with a main mandate to carry out the restructure should they win at the polls? When your candidate for Senate, House of Rep, Governor etc come to campaign at your ward, can't you agitate for him/her to commit to a restructuring agenda before they can get your vote? No, what I see is either people are falling for premordial sentiments like he is my Ikwerre brother, he is my Ikorodu kin or they aim for imaterial stuff like N2,000.00, recharge cards, vegetable oil or packets of rice!

Societies that achieve have to sweat for it. No hand outs in life. Now when I say sweat, I don't mean rabble like Nnamdi Kanu with his hate mongering and vile campaign which landed him at Kuje where he deserves to be. I mean an intellectual and persitent activism like the Tea Party movement in America that ultimately succeeded in installing Trump (albeit a demagogue) at the White House.

The "North" (whatever that even means) is not the impediment to restructuring Nigeria. It is the elite across all of Nigeria. When you gather them together to discuss at a national Confab, the first agenda they cook up is the creation of more states (Ijebu State, Lagoon State yada yada) that is thier 1st item on the agenda. This is the main reason why I stand with discarding the 2014 Confab result. I am convinced that implementing it would have further balkanized Nigeria and made us all economically poorer.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Sinkills: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeltahArmy:

You've made valid points. Things need to truly change in this country, we can't continue to pretend like all is well when in essence things are far from being well. Good leadership is all we need.
And may God grant us good leadership I J N, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by ofwest47(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
wicked Wike is already seeing the handwriting on the wall, was he not the one who said that Nigerian Army does not exist anymore in his state and that his tugs has over taken them but having realized his foolish statement has to go and beg the Sultan of Sokoto to help him intervene between him and Buhari Similarly in due course I can see Fayose going to visit Emir of Daura for the same purpose and not too soon also the Bia_fraud agitators will visit Emir of Kano.
ONE NATION ONE NIGERIA ONE DESTINY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
OduduaDefender:

That is the reason you'll remain the way you are.

In case u don't know Am living a Good Life and also improving to Best because God and I has the final say in My Life.
Now Bleep off u low life cox av given u enough attention! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by darediamond(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:
What about the recommendations from the national conference that was trashed in the dustbin by Buhari?

What about the northern dominated senate and house of reps that have sworn that any restructuring will have to pass through them?

Those waiting on restructuring are delusional. They will never restructure Nigeria. Mark my words.
And this unholy unification will be shattered very very soon. Middle Beltans are beginning to see now that they are as well second citizens along with Southern Nigerians and thus form a new political party in that region recently. The part may not win any political office in the forthcoming elections BUT THE SEED OF DISCORD IS ALREADY PLANTED AND GRADUALLY GERMINATING AND WILL SOON START YIELDING FRUITS AS CENTRAL NIGERIANS STARTS TO ACT LIKE THE BIAFRANS. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Elliot2(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The message here is demand for restructuring, that is a renegotiated country.

Governor Wike was speaking within the context of Biafra, and the fact is that the people of Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta are not seeking for a splinter country nor do they have any business with iPod confusionist group.

Nigeria must be restructured to make any progress
Where do u think this blackmails will take we Niger Deltans to? u r more delusional and confused to think that this country will be restructured for u to control ur oil if others mostly those feudal lords aren't ready! i pray they will, not even out of pity as a result of ur plea or agitations.
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by discusant: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
That slowpoke does not even know that the more he played the Hausa/Fulani tunes of "one Nigeria indivisible" the more the Hausa/Fulani understand that he is helpless, hence Hausa/Fulani resolve the more to send him out of office.

Wike is like those Southsouth leaders who went to beg the governor of Northern Nigeria to plead with Gowon to cut off the non-Igbo groups from Biafra then.

Gowon created Rivers and Cross River States, that led to defeat of Biafra.

Thereafter, oil wells in the south were collected and Southern Nigeria became quasi colony of northern Nigeria till today.

Mugus, learn a lesson for once. The redemption of the Nigerdelta is strictly tied to cooperation between the east and Southsouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Elliot2(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Stupid talk. You shouted your stupid "one Nigeria" anthem more than anybody when your "supposed" son was in charge, but immediately the dude was booted out of office by the electorate, you changed your anthem. When it favors you, you remember "one Nigeria" is the best thing that had happened to you, and when it doesn't favors you, you cry like cry babies.

And this silly nonsense have been happening since ironsi introduced his selfish unification nonsense in Nigeria. Anyway you guys can scream for all you want, you can only deceive yourselves with your hypocritical "restructure the country" nonsense.
i swear, any Niger Deltan (esp those against Biafra,eg Tonye) who thinks this country will be restructured so that they can control their oil, is experiencing the worst form of delusion. In fact, the cheap blackmail is stale!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by fabre4: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Governor Wike was speaking within the context of Biafra, and the fact is that the people of Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta are not seeking for a splinter country nor do they have any business with iPod confusionist group.

Who will restructure it you ?, APC or PDP youths? nobody can restructure it it must first die out then new terms for a new country will be renegotiated.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Elliot2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
my brother, this issue is simple and clear.

Some of you want Biafra, but our people want restructuring. Why try to lump us into Biafra without our express will? is that cool? THINK BRO.

The will of the people should be supreme and not sentiment of another group!

As for the north resisting restructuring, how long can they resist? Has our people really pushed it? Think.bro...
The will of the people?! only u must be peoples! lol. Looks like u have forgotten dat we were all lumped into one Nigeria by Lugard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by discusant: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Your generations unborn can NEVER witness political restructuring of Nigeria from what northern Nigeria restructured Nigeria to be.

You are an agent for keeping the political status quo.
Hausa/Fulani can't restructure what they got from conquest from 1967 to 1996 when Abacha did the last political restructuring.
IPOB is supposed to be your History teachers, but your Igbophobia would not allow you see reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by victorvezx(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
I want the igbos to explain to me how restructuring can't be possible because of the oil the northerners want and how Biafra will be possible when that same oil will be also be a matter. Or they want the south south people to join them in their hate campaign so that together they can Gang up against the northerners to defeat them. Lol. Keep dreaming, U can't even gang up together to fight for restructuring and u think u can win when u gang up and fight for sessesion? Lol. For u to even fear the perceived northern influence this much means u have already conceded defeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Elliot2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
midol:

As a yoruba muslim, I agree with you that , Dickson Bekederemo, Austin Ozobo and Alowei Cleric, are all Ibo Igbos confusionists.

We must continue to beg for restructuring from the sultanate north without the ibo/ipods.
haha! u mean "Beg"? i give up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by darediamond(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Atiku2019:
100% Restructuring cool

100% restructuring you say? Can you kick against you fulfide speaking Kings in the North Mr.Atiku?
Can you?

If really you are in Support of "the one who works must eat" A.K.A Regional Government, then start to organise Political meetings on that now and keep publishing it.
Come to SouthWest, SouthEast and South South repeatedly till forthcoming elections and do things that practically shows that you Support the Restructuring of Nigeria before it got totally shattered before your very own eyes.

START TO REMIND YOUR BROTHER BUHARI TO WORK ON THE RECENT NATIONAL CONFRENCE OUTLINED PROCEDURES FOR RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA.
YOU ARE AN HAUSA MAN HE IS A FULANI. YOU NOTH LIVE TOGETHER AND UNDERSTANDS EACH OTHER MORE. SO START TO DO THE NEEDFULL BEFORE WE SENSIBLE YOUTHS IN SOUTHWEST JOIN FORCES WITH OUR FELLOW HOUNOURABLE SOUTHERNERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by victorvezx(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
discusant:

Your generations unborn can NEVER witness political restructuring of Nigeria from what northern Nigeria restructured Nigeria to be.

You are an agent for keeping the political status quo.
Hausa/Fulani can't restructure what they got from conquest from 1967 to 1996 when Abacha did the last political restructuring.
IPOB is supposed to be your History teachers, but your Igbophobia would not allow you see reasons.
What can Ipob do on their own. They only know how to protest and get killed. That's all. No real power in the group. Militants are bombing and achieving results, Ipob are protesting and getting killed

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by victorvezx(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Elliot2:
i swear, any Niger Deltan (esp those against Biafra,eg Tonye) who thinks this country will be restructured so that they can control their oil, is experiencing the worst form of delusion. In fact, the cheap blackmail is stale!
The people that are delusional are the people who thinks they can break Nigeria and take away all the oil and the northerners will just be looking at them

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by discusant: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
victorvezx:

What can Ipob do on their own. They only know how to protest and get killed. That's all. No real power in the group. Militants are bombing and achieving results, Ipob are protesting and getting killed

IPOB is shaking Nigeria's foundations. Wait for results. Must all revolutionaries be armed?
Wike is a muguu talking and literally begging to hold onto power.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Elliot2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
seunowa:
I think everyone shud go her own way because I can't see Nigeria achieving greatness if we are together but d way dis Biafra are going abt it..is irritating
how is it irritating? tell me hw pleasant it was for Ken Saro Wiwa to be murdered even though he protested peacefully?
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by SIRmanjar(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Stupid talk. You shouted your stupid "one Nigeria" anthem more than anybody when your "supposed" son was in charge, but immediately the dude was booted out of office by the electorate, you changed your anthem. When it favors you, you remember "one Nigeria" is the best thing that had happened to you, and when it doesn't favors you, you cry like cry babies.

And this silly nonsense have been happening since ironsi introduced his selfish unification nonsense in Nigeria. Anyway you guys can scream for all you want, you can only deceive yourselves with your hypocritical "restructure the country" nonsense.
Wot did u sniff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by victorvezx(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
discusant:

IPOB is shaking Nigeria's foundations. Wait for results. Must all revolutionaries be armed?
Maybe ur not living in Nigeria. The only way to shake Nigeria is by armed conflict. Niger delta militants did not kill anybody, they did not fight with the army. They just had to destroy what the government love so dearly (oil) and within just a few months, the president is talking about negotiation. That is how effective they are. U don't need to kill anybody before the government is shaken. Ipob have being agitating since 1999 and no government since then has taken u seriously, they killed 150 of Ipob protesters in one year alone, u people did nothing and the government did not even apologies, but u still did nothing. The truth is that there is nothing u can do in ur region that can shake Nigeria. What ever u do in ur region does not affect Abuja. But what the militants are doing in far away Niger delta is affecting Abuja as if it's near. The Niger delta is even yet to realize the kind of power they have. That is the only region that can shake Nigeria because That is where Nigeria Life Blood is, not not some waste land in the east

2 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
People should leave Wike alone, Nigeria is indivisible, a very special nation in the eyes of God, God cobbled Nigeria together to protect his people during the tail end of their tribulation.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
People should leave Wike alone, Nigeria is indivisible, a very special nation in the eyes of God, God cobbled Nigeria together to protect his people during the tail end of their tribulation.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

God didn't bring Nigeria together. Luggard did and his side chick/ concubine flora named it Nigeria. Her dumb brain couldn't even come up with a better name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Rayhutar(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
victorvezx:

Maybe ur not living in Nigeria. The only way to shake Nigeria is by armed conflict. Niger delta militants did not kill anybody, they did not fight with the army. They just had to destroy what the government love so dearly (oil) and within just a few months, the president is talking about negotiation. That is how effective they are. U don't need to kill anybody before the government is shaken. Ipob have being agitating since 1999 and no government since then has taken u seriously, they killed 150 of Ipob protesters in one year alone, u people did nothing and the government did not even apologies, but u still did nothing. The truth is that there is nothing u can do in ur region that can shake Nigeria. What ever u do in ur region does not affect Abuja. But what the militants are doing in far away Niger delta is affecting Abuja as if it's near. The Niger delta is even yet to realize the kind of power they have. That is the only region that can shake Nigeria because That is where Nigeria Life Blood is, not not some waste land in the east
You rant too much,[/b]wonder why you are forcing yourself to stay with people you hate so much with passion[b], is it not someone in the state of psychopathic idiosyncrasies madness of inner subconsciousness.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by MrPresident1: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

God didn't bring Nigeria together. Luggard did and his side chick/ concubine flora named it Nigeria. Her dumb brain couldn't even come up with a better name.

Cool down and learn. There are no coincidences or happenstances in creation, everything is planned and implemented by God, He only used Lugard, Lugard's babe, and the british in general.

Nigeria is indivisible, none of us is going anywhere.

When Jesus comes on or before the 20th of January 2017, He will find us all Nigerians. He will find us together grin, strong and indivisible

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by Fremancipation: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

Cool down and learn. There are no coincidences or happenstances in creation, everything is planned and implemented by God, He only used Lugard, Lugard's babe, and the british in general.

Nigeria is indivisible, none of us is going anywhere.

When Jesus comes on or before the 20th of January 2017, He will find us all Nigerians. He will find us together grin, strong and indivisible

According to your mentality, it's gods plan for slaughter of 3 million biafrans.

It's Gods plans for the massacres going on in the middle belt

It's Gods plans for Niger deltans to never control their own resources

It's Gods plan for the uneducated population to rule over the educated

It's Gods plan for boko haram to blow up churches and kill christians

Or it's Gods plan for the riots happening in the north since 1945 where igbos and easterners are massacred..

Nigga go to bed

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

According to your mentality, it's gods plan for slaughter of 3 million biafrans.

It's Gods plans for the massacres going on in the middle belt

It's Gods plans for Niger deltans to never control their own resources

It's Gods plan for the uneducated population to rule over the educated

It's Gods plan for boko haram to blow up churches and kill christians

Or it's Gods plan for the riots happening in the north since 1945 where igbos and easterners are massacred..

Nigga go to bed

Blah blah blah cry me a river!

There are no mistakes or coincidences in creation angry

Jesus will meet us as Nigerians when he comes on or before the 20th of January 2017
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by omonla007: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hm
MrPresident1:

Blah blah blah cry me a river!

There are no mistakes or coincidences in creation angry

Jesus will meet us as Nigerians when he comes on or before the 20th of January 2017
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by victorvezx(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rayhutar:

You rant too much,[/b]wonder why you are forcing yourself to stay with people you hate so much with passion[b], is it not someone in the state of psychopathic idiosyncrasies madness of inner subconsciousness.
Yimu.
Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by henryhemon(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
It is a misnomer to assume that every igbo man supports biafra especially when its current agitation is being led by someone that my former governor, Peter Obi, described as a 'lunatic in dire need of psychiatric attention'.

Like I always say no sane igbo man will support Biafra,which biafra? I can bet my penny that 50% of us don't support it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by proeast(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
victorvezx:

Your reasoning is too primitive and childish to say the least. Ipob has created awareness in almost all parts of the world & within Nigeria to the extent that Bia.fra discussions now dominates the cyberspace & political talks. For the first time since the end of the civil war, majority of Nigerians & the international community now see the break-up of the zoo as a possibility. The funny thing is that the country is already breaking gradually but short sighted people like you cant see it until the very last moment! CIA with all the classified information at their disposal predicted it but people now wrongly assumed that since we passed the exact date, then its not going to happen again. Check the dynamics in all the countries that broke up & compare with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility by proeast(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
victorvezx:

The people that are delusional are the people who thinks they can break Nigeria and take away all the oil and the northerners will just be looking at them
Very typical, reading this one paragraph alone shows you are afonja. Just look at the shameless way this coward is mystifying the ab.okis as if they are a super power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.