Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (36581 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Naijawavez(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
1. Do you really want to be in a relationship, or you want one only because all your friends have one of their own?

2. Ask yourself, do you really want a relationship or you are just bored? If the answer to this is yes, then you should go out and get involved in more activities. A girlfriend is not primarily for your amusement or entertainment.

3. Do you have the time for a girlfriend? Girlfriends require loads and loads of time and attention. Do you really have enough of that? Better be sure before plunging into a relationship.

4. Do you know how to treat a woman right?

5. Are you willing to give up some freedom?

6. ‘Do I want a girlfriend or I just want a regular supply of sex?’
If all you really want is sex and nothing more, a girlfriend is not what you are looking for. Try some hookers, maybe?

7. Are you totally over your ex?
No woman wants baggage from a past relationship. No one. So if you have not made peace with your past, you should, before entering into a relationship.

8. And finally, you must do a thorough soul-searching to know whether or not you are ready to share your life with someone.

Simply because this is what being with a girl really means. The complete sharing of every aspect of your life with them.
Is this what you really want?

If yes, then, by all means, go out and get yourself that beautiful woman you’ve always wanted!

http://naijawavez..com.ng/2017/01/8-questions-to-ask-yourself-before.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by teebillz: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
I mostly start with the want of regular supply of sex. We can move to the next level from there.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Dan42(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Most niggies don't know what they want. Who girlfriend epp? I better dey ma lane than spend ma precious time with some bitch*s that don't whot it. #TeamSingle

29 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dan42:
Most niggies don't know what they want. Who girlfriend epp? I better dey ma lane than spend ma precious time with some bitch*s that don't whot it. #TeamSingle
wink ..

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dan42:
easy brof

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Lucasinho(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
teebillz:
I mostly start with the want of regular supply of sex. We can move to the next level from there.
I see.. grin who gal friend epp

5 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
I see.. grin who gal friend epp [/quote]Like we care sef undecidedundecided
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucasinho:
I see.. grin who gal friend epp
like we care sef undecidedundecided
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by YhungPablo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
that second pix below bankys pix,is really funny.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by kingsman66(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
some dudu are very much afraid of having girlfriend,
if you are among shame to you.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Olasco93: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
r

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by cuba62(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Switup: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
So how does op's topic concern grandfather Banky W

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Beesluv: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Correct
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by buygala(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dan42:

Na like this gay dey start sad

The best place for a man to spend his free time is in the warmth of a fresh and tight vagina cool

The fact that one even has a girlfriend on whose breassts he can lay his head after a long day or week is enough for one to be encouraged in his hustle smiley

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
the most important question to ask urself is, 'am i financially capable of keeping a girlfriend'

if the answer to this question is no, apply for the Vaseline crew form till u make some real cheese

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Revised List

1) Do You have Money??
2) Do You have the capacity to Fvck for at least One hour??
3) Are you ready for Unnecessary Drama??
4) Are You ready to Be Heartbroken??

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by udder: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
I want a girlfriend because the ones I have are not enough.

Having multiple girlfriends gives me a sense on control.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by knightsson: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unique23:
Don't tell me you re already shedding tears, are you?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Martinola(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
forget...sex comes first...don't quote me

3 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am ready to have a gf at least I have steady income
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by stano2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op, why use Banky W's picture? Are you saying he's the chairman of Nigerian Bachelors? grin

8 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Dankamaru(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
You haven't mentione the BIGGEST, financial responsibilities...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by alexiej(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unique23:
Is that ur pic on ur profile?? Nna, be my gehfriend o!
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
I can't remember what or who a gf is.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by DEIFIED(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
I will comment latter.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
keepingvalue girlfriend is not dat easy bro. mout girls see their boyfriend as a bank a solution 2 all their problems. Mean while their popsi dey o.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
What's all this nonsense now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
keeping a girlfriend is not dat easy bro. mout girls see their boyfriend as a bank a solution 2 all their problems. Mean while their popsi dey o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.