Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (36601 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
bobolizim:
well, I am someone that doesn't believe people can change most times but change few times... The way an individual behaves towards little things and former is likely his behavior at latter time!... So who told you,one those girls can not mistakenly get belle for you? Or who told you the player in you can ever cease after marriage ? Seriously,there're still good girls outside there and I've met two of them !

bo speak for your self....that same good gal will turn against you some day....training a gal...for some wolf to eat..lmfao
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by dossylvanus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
raphy:
Who do u call yahoo yahoo? angry you think am a nigerian .?just go look for work if thts ya business.ok n chill wink

LOL. Who cares if you are Nigerian...
Look at my profile... Do I look like a Nigerian too ?
Church rat forming ajebo.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by bobolizim(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
alexov:

In some ways it did. It ended prematurely though. But it was great.
lol... It's either it is white or black jawe ... All's well
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by alexov(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
bobolizim:
lol... It's either it is white or black jawe ... All's well
Well there are lots of other colours inbetween the two.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by christian225(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
you have spoken well my dear this is one of the problems I have today up till now am still single and each time I ask myself all this question I discover that I still need some times to salt my self out with I all this I know am not ready yet thanks for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.