Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (36605 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Airborne02(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
undecided ah don't accept bribe, check next doorgringrin
cmon dat aint bribe.. All d same Thanks.. Can i send a pm
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2017
i have many girls and Bleep buddies and companion but not in a serious relationship......na when i wan marry i will pick one...and a girlfriend ...ok...give belle...dats all..playas play ...trust no girl

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Airborne02:
cmon dat aint bribe.. All d same Thanks.. Can i send a pm
gringrin Ok
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2017
HolyTitus:
Kudos! I salute your courage; in fact, I must say I like it most when girls knows what they want, and they went ahead to get it, with no stress attached... My long tory be sey, continu lak dese till you'd attained the age of 27 when " go and find a guy to marry; we don't mind if he's a job or not, we wud sponsor the wedding ", wud turn to morning devotion in your house
gerraraeir
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Lucasinho(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
like we care sef undecidedundecided
why not sweery? grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Lucasinho:
why not sweery? grin
undecided
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Lucasinho(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Lucasinho(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
u later gain admission for UI?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
Is that ur pic on ur profile?? Nna, be my gehfriend o!

He hehehehe...that must be a yahoo yahooo boy!
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2017
buygala:

Na like this gay dey start sad

The best place for a man to spend his free time is in the warmth of a fresh and tight vagina cool

The fact that one even has a girlfriend on whose breassts he can lay his head after a long day or week is enough for one to be encouraged in his hustle smiley
chai! I love the breast part die, I have 5 girlfriends, fucking was so easy, disappoint from one those not lead to disappointment in others. Even as bank account dey drain, I keep my hustling night to maintain, if I haven't have them, I would have build 2 houses but no regret, to Bleep and have a girlfriend is more than sex, wahala within double dating can send man to early grave but toto sweet to Bleep.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by alexiej(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by bobolizim(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2017
alexov:
Sometimes when you just meet that perfect person all these rules and considerations just fall by the wayside. I can say from experience that even when you don't want to, somehow you just end up in that relationship cos that person is just the bomb.
lol ,well it depends on the individual ... It's not about going into the relationship cause of the 'enchantress' the person is but should be what the other person wants!... The weakest people are people are people that have no control over themselves !... Such relationships you had from experience did it have a happy ending ?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by bobolizim(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Revolva:
i have many girls and Bleep buddies and companion but not in a serious relationship......na when i wan marry i will pick one...and a girlfriend ...ok...give belle...dats all..playas play ...trust no girl
well, I am someone that doesn't believe people can change most times but change few times... The way an individual behaves towards little things and former is likely his behavior at latter time!... So who told you,one those girls can not mistakenly get belle for you? Or who told you the player in you can ever cease after marriage ? Seriously,there're still good girls outside there and I've met two of them !
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by knightsson: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
lemmi just don't say anything
Nobody is stopping you!

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by ObaAdebola(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
almarthins:

Is that ur pic on ur profile?? Nna, be my gehfriend o!

He hehehehe...that must be a yahoo yahooo boy!

Lol
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Barigaboy(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Hum please don't let get the meaning of a girlfriend wrong. Girlfriend is never a problem when u take your time study all your female friends n choose correctly by choosing one with d right attitude n your female friend has big ass, curvy shape n light skinned. Sometimes u loose the right person to d wrong person because u don't no what u want. Their r a lot of cool headed ladies with a strong desire in life. Pls don't let us see girlfriends has devil. If u choose d 1 that feels something for u definitely u don't have problem if u wouldn't give her problem.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by DrTims(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
I care! Hmmmm
Unique23:
I see.. grin who gal friend epp Like we care sef undecidedundecided
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Kingsley1000(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2017
getting a gf worth it bro .......konji na bastard
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
DrTims:
I care! Hmmmm
Lool
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Unique23(f): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Lucasinho:
u later gain admission for UI?
nah
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by LarryHub(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
teebillz:
I mostly start with the want of regular supply of sex. We can move to the next level from there.

Lol
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Airborne02(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
gringrin Ok
Sent.. kiss awaiting response

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Dan42(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
buygala:

Na like this gay dey start sad

The best place for a man to spend his free time is in the warmth of a fresh and tight vagina cool

The fact that one even has a girlfriend on whose breassts he can lay his head after a long day or week is enough for one to be encouraged in his hustle smiley
Dated for four months... Not ready for any relationship right now. I've got better things to worry about.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Azeequeen(f): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
teebillz:
I mostly start with the want of regular supply of sex. We can move to the next level from there.
Lol...Was that the reason you left Tiwa?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by udder: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Neenie:
FvckBoi spotted undecided undecided

You said that like it's a bad thing.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Lucasinho(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
nah
k
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by alexov(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
bobolizim:
lol ,well it depends on the individual ... It's not about going into the relationship cause of the 'enchantress' the person is but should be what the other person wants!... The weakest people are people are people that have no control over themselves !... Such relationships you had from experience did it have a happy ending ?
In some ways it did. It ended prematurely though. But it was great.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by teebillz: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...Was that the reason you left Tiwa?

I have no answer to your question. But I let me tell you something - you are beautiful.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by Azeequeen(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
teebillz:

I have no answer to your question. But I let me tell you something - you are beautiful.
Thanks
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by raphy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
dossylvanus:

Yahoo Yahoo grin
Yahoo Yahoo
Who do u call yahoo yahoo? angry you think am a nigerian .?just go look for work if thts ya business.ok n chill wink
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend by teebillz: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Azeequeen:

Thanks

You are welcome, my dear. It would be a nice thing to get to know something about you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.