Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) (12863 Views)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by marvelck: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Sex deprivation is one of the worst things that can happen to any human. Nothing clears the mind, relaxes the muscles and calms the nerves like good rounds of sex.
-
The happiest people on earth are those who are sexually satisfied. Look out for ladies who look bitter, angry with stiff-looking body, their problem could just be lack of good fucking that sends them to cloud 9.
-
Also closely look at any man that looks unhappy, unsettled and easily provoked, his problem may just be lack of wet pussy to bang.
-
I really pity any lady in this world that will die without experiencing the ecstasy of cloud nine. Have you been sucked before? I mean has your man eaten those clits and devoured your pussy with his mouth?
-
If No, then know that you are missing out long time. If all he does is to penetrate, bang and cum within 20mins, then you are on a long tiny thing.
-
We will regret mostly the things we fail to do and experience more than the things we actually did and experienced. I always tell people that sex is one of the greatest creations on earth. This world would be bleeped up without bangings and screwings.
-
Don't just be banged, be explored! Don't rush it. Let him take his time to UnCloth you, kiss you passionately with eyes closed, caress your body, suck your breast, get down there and suck your pussy while eating the clit until you are wet, then penetrate and bang the hell out of your pussy until you are dry.
Banging should last for at least 50mins nonstop because you both need to be exhausted totally after ejaculation and orgasm. This is not a quickie. Scream while he is banging you so that your neighbor will know you are being laid. Don't just lie deer like An Iroko tree......
-
This should happen to yu this New Year: Be kissed, sucked and banged!

Okay bye

Chichi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Synord(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
No fuc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Jodha(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2017
angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by marshalcarter: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2017
M with the poster above me grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Coyotejack(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2017
any person who will give a f**k we will battle till one of us enters Valhalla

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2017
just had a boner in church...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2017
she is absolutely right! cool

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Rapmaestro(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
just had a boner in church...
who cares?
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by femo86(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Dis one na essay oooo...with 250 words
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by kingofcasting(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by fF01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
•••

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
she de find person 2 kill!
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by othman11(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
marvelck:
Sex deprivation is one of the worst things that can happen to any human. Nothing clears the mind, relaxes the muscles and calms the nerves like good rounds of sex.
-
The happiest people on earth are those who are sexually satisfied. Look out for ladies who look bitter, angry with stiff-looking body, their problem could just be lack of good fucking that sends them to cloud 9.
-
Also closely look at any man that looks unhappy, unsettled and easily provoked, his problem may just be lack of wet pussy to bang.
-
I really pity any lady in this world that will die without experiencing the ecstasy of cloud nine. Have you been sucked before? I mean has your man eaten those clits and devoured your pussy with his mouth?
-
If No, then know that you are missing out long time. If all he does is to penetrate, bang and cum within 20mins, then you are on a long tiny thing.
-
We will regret mostly the things we fail to do and experience more than the things we actually did and experienced. I always tell people that sex is one of the greatest creations on earth. This world would be bleeped up without bangings and screwings.
-
Don't just be banged, be explored! Don't rush it. Let him take his time to UnCloth you, kiss you passionately with eyes closed, caress your body, suck your breast, get down there and suck your pussy while eating the clit until you are wet, then penetrate and bang the hell out of your pussy until you are dry.
Banging should last for at least 50mins nonstop because you both need to be exhausted totally after ejaculation and orgasm. This is not a quickie. Scream while he is banging you so that your neighbor will know you are being laid. Don't just lie deer like An Iroko tree......
-

Okay bye

Chichi
Chaiiiii...50 minutes?? are we Robot's??

6 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
who cares?
fly jor
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by HarveySpecter1: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
marvelck:
Sex deprivation is onj
-
-
-
-

Okay bye

Chichi

Too much of mills and booms.

See these creatures trying to sell pouss1 sucking. It won't work. The place isn't hygiene for any reasonable man who loves his life to put his mouth. If the guys actually possess a vaglna, these women would find it irritating to put their mouth there. But they are selfish and don't mind if you will suck the remnants of their last boyfriend's sperm, menses or whatever. They Just wanna feel good at the expense of your health.

12 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Tobyshegz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Da Bleep!
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by PETRUCE007: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
She is ryt but, Y do u want some people to cry nw.
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by clerkent(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
this gal is karid.tuale pussie suckers
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Realist2: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
85-95% of Ladies pusski stink and smell, and you want someone to be given ablowjop ?.No nah!.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by ninovandross(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Coyotejack Valhalla[/color][/quote] god of war ?
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Daniel058(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think the op should make it clear that it's 18+ thread..

Well the lady is right, not that I have ever done it but believe that may be the things should be done,

this page should be saved for future use...

I pray for A God fearing wife... So help me God

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2017

-

Okay bye

oga OP,,50min max action can b so xhausting nt to talk of it as least,,even jeremy no dey last 50min,,
in my opinion it beta to bang 20mins/25mins(pre-intimacy xclusive)n av multiple rounds than a 50min/1hr one round of sex...
i dnnt buy d idea of suckin pvssy,,by cmmon reasonin yu knw is nt in anyway amidst functions of d mouth... there are many way to get a woman wet via pre-intimacy if d guys knws wat he is doing ,,@ d end both wil b satisfied witout using d mouth.
lastly,,i lik dat part she screams n ur neibors hear,, definitely nt fr d noise ,,it install confidence n boost d male sumhw.. #some pple jus nid to take a break n recover. takes 21days but feels lik forever aahhhhh grin
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by FengChui(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Coyotejack:
any person who will give a f**k we will battle till one of us enters Valhalla

Who goes?
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Man, this op sef. What kind of graphic essay is that grin Making somebody think about their life angry
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by MrGreenMavro: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2017
so you mean Chidinma is one of the happiest people on earth because her cucumber makes her sexually satisfied!
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
FengChui:

Who goes?
Who goes where, how and when? Una don starts for this new year ba
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by browniex: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:
she is absolutely right! cool
of course she is very right,before I met my girl,she was always bitter,with pimples all over her face,but when I started giving her very good sex and made her experience steady ogasm, everything has changed she is now so happy and lively and her face is now very smooth, even everyone has noticed the difference, and she is so addicted to me,I don't want to use the word slave,but in reality I have enslaved her with my dick.and she is ready to do anything for me.
Re: See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) by RotgakSlay(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2017
where dat gal.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Married Man? / Check Out This Single Hot Mom Photos / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.